Thread: Pizza guy was a jerk to me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've had pizza guys do that occasionally, and I was not en femme at the time. There are a few who do that in hopes that you'll let them keep the change as a tip. Fortunately, I've always been able to come up with the exact amount required, and as you did, they get stiffed on the tip for trying a stunt like that.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

LOLOLOL...Tekla has the right attitude! You shouldn't care what the pizza dude thinks about your dressing or not dressing! Who cares? But having said that, I as well believe that the pizza dude was trying to get you to say forget it and keep the change! I am proud of you for not taking the easy way out and doing that! There is no shame in crossdressing and the pizza dude is the last person we need to be concerned about!

Too bad you didn't have the exact amount in pennies. That would have served him right. Billie Jean

I didn't care what hte pizza guy thought of me I was just mad that i had to go look for some money becuase I wasnt going to give the guy a 10 dollar tip.

Aspiring Member
    any tip over 5 bucks for delivering pizza is a hail mary of all attempted tips. There is a chance he really did not have change. I know you don't like looking for exact change. However, I for one would not be comfortable delivering pizza with large amounts of cash on me. The world has more than enough crazy people in it.

Smile pizza

I have bought dressed and drab,always tip well and often get complimented when I look especially good.I also buy from the same place all the time,twenty years at the last pizza place, before this recent move.
    Never had a time when the delivery person had no change .
    I always get my change and then tip.