Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pizza guy was a jerk to me

Aspiring Member
    any tip over 5 bucks for delivering pizza is a hail mary of all attempted tips. There is a chance he really did not have change. I know you don't like looking for exact change. However, I for one would not be comfortable delivering pizza with large amounts of cash on me. The world has more than enough crazy people in it.

Smile pizza

I have bought dressed and drab,always tip well and often get complimented when I look especially good.I also buy from the same place all the time,twenty years at the last pizza place, before this recent move.
    Never had a time when the delivery person had no change .
    I always get my change and then tip.