Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do you think you could live en femme for 3 months 24/7

do you think you could live en femme for 3 months 24/7

hi girls
    i was reflecting on my journey so far. a good friend of mine told me from the start.. you should live as a woman for 3 months 24/7 then you should see how you feel about your life and how you deal with your femme side. are you certain this is what you want..
    after my 3 months i knew this is who i am and what i want ..
    my good friend who also did this test knew he wanted to just CD ..
    well how many here if given the chance would try that test every day do you think you could do it..
    what would you miss about your male side ... " your safety net "?

thank you for your input
    hugs mj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    maybe, it all depends on if i'd be able to use breast forms. and whether or not i'd have to sleep like that, i guess i would, but i don't know if i could.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

GypsyKaren
    I've been full time for a few months now, it's the best thing I've ever done, and there are no words to describe how wonderful it is.

Karen

I've gone for as long as 3 or 4 days while on vacation but it can be emotionaly draining. I'm a perfectionist so it's not just get up, put a pair of jeans on and head out the door. It would be interesting to go for weeks or months. If I didn't have to come back to my job for awhile I would at least try it. I don't have any real desire or need to transition to being female 24/7, but more CDing is always fun!

Sally

I spent all day Halloween en femme, from 8:00 am till 2:00 AM. while I immensely enjoyed the experience at the end of the day I was ready to be a man again. Could I live as a woman for three months? Probably. Would I like to? Nope.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    MJ,

It is something that I am seriously beginning to wonder if I would like to try. I know that after three months dressed 7/24 I would know one way or another whether I could live that way all the time. I guess if nothing else I would certainly get really good at doing my hair, makeup and pulling together outfits that work.

Hmmm....once again...got me thinking

Huggs
    Melissa
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I've spent several days that way when my SO went to visit family for an extended period. But three months would require forfeiting my job. I can't do that, not now anyway. I'm also not sure I could go grocery shopping en femme. Dealing with strangers (or aquaintences) would be difficult. I'm something of a hermit by choice. Perhaps a result of bitter childhood experiences.
    Hugs,

Bernice

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hi girls
    i was reflecting on my journey so far. a good friend of mine told me from the start.. you should live as a woman for 3 months 24/7 then you should see how you feel about your life and how you deal with your femme side. are you certain this is what you want..
    what would you miss about your male side ... " your safety net "?

thank you for your input
    hugs mj

Nothing - there's nothintg about my male side that can't be done in my female side - including the boat racing and another hobby of mine.

I think it would be a wonderful experience but I can't just drop my life or job and do that. I'd love to take a sabbatical and move to Boston for a year to do it though - oh my that would be fun - but would cost a bit of money to do.....

Maybe someday......
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    While I appreciate that the logistics of doing something like this would be quite problematic, it would certainly put your head into a totally different reality and the life lessons that you would learn would bring you out at the other end as, hopefully, a much wiser, balanced and complete person.

The practicality of living our lives sometimes gets in the way of doing serious human growth. and yes I like the notion of finding a way to take a sabbatical to try this out.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I'd love to give it a go under the proper circumstances. However I don't think I'd make it everyday into full on femme mode as I do tend to get a bit lazy from time to time.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I would love to but my job would not let me dress full time they said nights and weekends but that is it.I do find that in my male self that I'm very shy and timid,don't want to rock the boat type,but in my female self I'm very outgoing and say what needs to be said.I guess my female self is the most masterful side of me and I feel I could accomplish anythig.

Hmmmmm, I think I see apattern developing here. Many are saying "yeah sure I could.........BUT....."
    And some saying "well, I went X days. When no one was around......." I assume those are people who haven't gone out in broad daylight en femme.

What if you HAD to do it? Not just hide in the house on a 3 month vacation, but continue to work, go shopping run errands, and BE your femme self for a time? Not just the 'fun' aspects, but the whole nine yards, would you still say you could do it?

If I'm not mistaken, many TS who are undergoing therapy as part of their pyschological evaluation have to live as females. Unless that has changed.

I believe that is what the question is trying to ask: WHAT are you? TS? TG? CD? or Fetishist?

For myself? I don't think I am ready for that step. I am still learning what and who I am.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I would love to try it, but know it will never happen, as I have my 12 yearold son living with me and my GGrilfriend. Plus my Job would be at stake and without that there is nothing.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

With some of my relatives, I couldn't get awa with it, but with ppl I don't know, it would be easy....BJ

It takes me a bit time to transition properly to enfeme. Doing it every day would soon get tedious. And I'm not sure that my face would be up to the intense shaving for an extended period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would I Simply yes ! Could I is for the reasons stated above.

MJ,

I would love to do it, Current job and comittments prohibit me from the adventure. I would need a lot more shoes, make up, clothes, oh, help. Yeah, I think I could do it.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie-Lynn View Post
    Hmmmmm, I think I see apattern developing here. Many are saying "yeah sure I could.........BUT....."
    And some saying "well, I went X days. When no one was around......." I assume those are people who haven't gone out in broad daylight en femme.

What if you HAD to do it? Not just hide in the house on a 3 month vacation, but continue to work, go shopping run errands, and BE your femme self for a time? Not just the 'fun' aspects, but the whole nine yards, would you still say you could do it?

If I'm not mistaken, many TS who are undergoing therapy as part of their pyschological evaluation have to live as females. Unless that has changed.

I believe that is what the question is trying to ask: WHAT are you? TS? TG? CD? or Fetishist?

For myself? I don't think I am ready for that step. I am still learning what and who I am.

Having re-read this i mean no offense, hope you understand that!!

You can't assign a label to someone that won't give up everything they've worked for for the past 25 years to satisfy a curiosity for 3 months..

There are all sorts of underlying issues such as whether one wants to be TG all the way or part of the way, or stay in the closet .

For SRS you MUST live 24/7 for 365 to go through SRS however - that you are correct in...

Now would I sell my house, kiss my kid goodbye, take my life savings to go satisfy a curosity for 3 months?
    Would I risk it all and see if I ended up on the street, in a gutter, or as a successfull TG?

Surely I would lose MY job as I work for a rather conservative employer.

Now could I PLAN this out and do it, sure......I am kind of planning it out (maybe like a daydream)
    But when I can implement that has SO many variables tho. Hell it could happen next year, or maybe not for another five.

I'm working towards getting OUT, so it's baby steps, not a jump off the tallest building

I too am still learning who I am......

I would LOVE to do it, if money were no object I would do it!!!
    I wouldn't have anything to fear, like losing a job etc
    Last edited by Scotty; 11-08-2006 at 12:33 AM.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Unless thy have changed the rules, our TS Sista's do exactly that task for at least one year. Called "The Real Life Test", it's considered a neccessity for a psychiatric recomendation to get SRS Surgery.

Could I do it for 3 months....probably! But, I'm not seeking SRS and I still enjoy doing a lot of my guy things. So, I'll see you on The Links. Need to get my handicap down to an 8 in about 3 months, guess that's more important to me right now.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I would love to have the opportunity under the right circumstances, but after awhile (a week or two), I would miss being my male self and go back

It's been 3 months for me. Now I see I am TS and gearing up to transition. Most of my fancy eyeliner and frills are gathering dust and that's fine by me. I've been a 'housewife' for years so the process has been fairly organic.

I would in a minute given half the chance. I think it would be a great adventure. but like most of us will never see it including me. but i love the idea
    sky

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I have been going 24/7 for almost 9 months now, and to go back to male would end up killing me, emotionally and perhaps physically. All this confirms that yes I am difinately TS and happy about it that finally I am able to live as my true self.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Given the right circumstances It would be interesting to try

However for most there are just too many obstacles

For three months I think I could manage it

But ask yourself this -Would your choice of clothes change

( cant see anyone being glamorous every day)
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]My longest period going enfem has been 3 days, but have done all the routine things dressed enfem, grocery shopping, out for a walk in daylight, etc. For me I think it would be scarey, not doing it but afraid I would enjoy it to much to stop, for dressing is as natural now as male mode.[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 11-08-2006 at 05:59 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]