Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you think you could live en femme for 3 months 24/7

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    I have never hidden the fact that I am a man in womens clothing, and note the word man, which I believe identifies my sex.
    ok, let me make sure I got this straight
    you've been cd-ing 24/7/365 for years, and you're not trying to look like a woman? and yet you still say you're just a garden variety CD?
    I just want to be clear on this

I could do it

I'd be able to do it for 3 months. Wouldn't even have to worry about my job since I have to wear a uniform. Then again, even the girls at the hotel I work at don't look all that great in the uniform either. (well, there is this one girl who looks stunning even in a paper bag) And if you don't know, I'm a maintenance engineer. Probably the most "mainly" thing we do there is unclog drains. Anything more complicated then that, we contract it out. So, I don't see why I couldn't except for the fact I don't really want to
    Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste great dipped in chocolate and covered with sprinkles

I'm a RED member

If I was to live as a woman for 3 months i would never go back to dressing as a man I love to be very fem

Quote Originally Posted by Wire Road View Post
    ok, let me make sure I got this straight
    you've been cd-ing 24/7/365 for years, and you're not trying to look like a woman? and yet you still say you're just a garden variety CD?
    I just want to be clear on this
    Nigella didn't say she was a "garden variety CD", she said she wasn't TS.
    DonnaT

Hummmm, interesting question......

Can't say if I could or not... it would take a lot of work and commitment... I can say however, that three months is an awful long time and I don't think that I would ever what to go that long enfemme... I enjoy both sides of my world too much to give up one for the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie-Lynn View Post
    Hmmmmm, I think I see apattern developing here. Many are saying "yeah sure I could.........BUT....."
    And some saying "well, I went X days. When no one was around......." I assume those are people who haven't gone out in broad daylight en femme.

What if you HAD to do it? Not just hide in the house on a 3 month vacation, but continue to work, go shopping run errands, and BE your femme self for a time? Not just the 'fun' aspects, but the whole nine yards, would you still say you could do it?

If I'm not mistaken, many TS who are undergoing therapy as part of their pyschological evaluation have to live as females. Unless that has changed.

I believe that is what the question is trying to ask: WHAT are you? TS? TG? CD? or Fetishist?
    For myself? I don't think I am ready for that step. I am still learning what and who I am.
    hi jodie
    some of us can take 3 months off be it leave of absence from work..
    i am a ts how ever finding my way thats hard after my 3 month test i knew.. but you are also right the real life test is 24/7 up to one year before hrt and another full year after that before a letter for surgery will be given...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, I wouldn't want to. I love the clothes and enjoy looking like a woman but I don't want to be female. Georgina.

Hmmm, 3 months enfemme. My wife would not allow it, my kids would be shocked, my co-workers would not look upon it favorably and my employer would not see a 3-month term as a lifechange and would not approve (they would perhaps approve of and support a PERMANENT change).

Do I think I can live as a woman for 3 months? Yes I do. Of course, I would not be dressing to the nines everyday; I would in reality, be living much as a woman does now. Somedays I would dress up, some days I wouldn't bother, and most days I would dress as the average woman. I would most likely quickly grow tired of attaching/wearing breast forms and wish I were nurturing my own.

I would love to give it a try, but alas, it is not in my future.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tall_brianna View Post
    I'm already more femme 24/7 than half the GGs I know
    I guess it's more a state of mind for me and in my mind I'm already there.
    At any given time right now I'm a wig, makeup and maybe a nicer pair of shoes away. Since, as we've discussed before, women have the luxury of wearing anything, I guess the only thing off limits would be the boxer shorts. Oh, and as you noted yesterday, MJ, a little more time in front of a mirror wouldn't hurt

I wouldn't miss anything from my guy self except... no, I'd take it all with me except the walk and the voice.

MJ, what types of bounderies to they put on living en femme? What prevents someone from using my lame state-of-mind argument?
    -b
    hi Brie
    well you won't believe this but the big question they ask is :-at what age did you feel that you wanted to be a girl or wish you were a girl ..how you answer that will determine if you are ts or not.. you have told me already and you would be diagnosed just like me ..gender identity disorder " kiss "
    there are more questions but hey you are there
    And you then have to live full time en femme ...you pretty much do that now so you are there .. and there is no trans police watching you .. has you would dress full time anyhow.. as long as you went to all your Dr appointments en femme it would be just a matter of time before you got your letter !!! thats if you want it
    i have the questioner they sent me if you want a copy i can send it to you..
    and remember it is a state of mind too
    the hard part is telling .. then keeping up with fashion and heels

oh Brie i wish i were as drop dead Gorgeous has you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

test

MJ I would love to live 24/7 as a woman for three months. I doubt that it would change my mind, as I already feel that I want to live as a woman. I am planning a two months trip to AZ this winter and after that hope to come out at work. If I get the go ahead at work, I will be a full time woman.

Eileen

I'm a TS, so I think I can live 24/7 as a woman considering I already do.

Nah,

I wouldn't like it. I did an 8 day stint recently en femme 99 percent of the time, and while it was fun, I was honestly ready to change into my guy clothes at the end of it. I'm more of a fetishist (duh), and the thrill goes away when it starts to become commonplace.
    -Sedona

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Nigella didn't say she was a "garden variety CD", she said she wasn't TS.
    yeah whatever
    I still want to know how a person can dress 24/7/365 for years and say that they're still just a cd.

Appendage
    I have read thus far several posts stating that they would not be
    "dressing to the nines" every day.
    Another one said she can't see anyone wanting to be "glam" everyday.

Absolutely true.

But neither does even the finest looking GG want to take the trouble to be a glamour queen every day.

When I came out to my girlfrend three years ago, one of the things I mentioned was a desire to live 24/7 as a woman. for a period of time, say a week?

Really three months is an arbitrary amount of time, so of course is my one week.
    There are cross dresser friendly places available that you can actuially go and spend extended time en femme without worry. They may be costly but they exist.

So if we modify the question into a more realistic amount of time, say your annual two week vacation, is that wimping out or are we trying to see how far we can push this wonderful fetish/hobby/lifestyle/ we are so lucky to be into?

So without wanting to hijack anything I will segue into part two of this threads core, "looking glam"

My Girlfriend always looks great when she comes over because she "puts herself together" for me so she looks her best.
    But if she took all the time needed, even as a GG to get dressed to the nines every day, then
    she would never get out of the house!!
    And she really IS a glamour queen. She would look great in a paper bag

A few times my G/F has come over and walked in on me dressed, she later commented on how "normal" my femme wardrobe is. Very everyday. Pretty yes, feminine yes, but ordinary.
    Even though I do have some ****ty tart clothes comfort is my first choice, except for shoes, where fashion comes first!!

So there now, I have said another two bits worth...

Jestina!!!
    Last edited by Jestina; 11-08-2006 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Spelling and incomplete info I am tired!!!
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    To date, the longest I've been fully en femme without a break is only a long weekend of 4 days.

Even if I didn't have to work, I seriously doubt I could do it for three months non stop. This is because it's such a lot of work to be a CD full time. In just my small experience of doing this for an extended period, I couldn't even go from morning to evening without having remove all my makeup and re-shave before going out to dinner in the evening. What I suspect would happen would be I would resent all the re-shaving and I'd be looking forward to taking my wig off for a break after about 12 hours in the heat of the Sacramento summer.

I think I'll stick to long weekends and lots and lots of time dressed in girl's clothes as a feminized male.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Very long story short, from October 1978 till July 1980 I did 'mones as part of a medical study. From May 1979 till July 1983 I was transitioned due to the un-hide-able changes. Did it at the same job, doing the same job, got a promotion shortly after and after a year was mid-management. For 3 years no one thought of me as anything other than a woman. In 1983, wife decided she wanted a man back in her life and since we had a 1 year old, I decided to give it a go. THAT was the hardest part of the whole thing. I ended up actually dressing as a woman for work, then "cross-dressing" as a man when home...not that I looked like one by any means but she was happy (this lasted almost a year). Several years later I went into another med study that was steroid based and passing as woman became a mute point...went from a 30" chest (under the bra) and 135 pounds to a 39" chest and 190...breasts went from almost C cup to looking like well developed pec muscles. I could now breath but I paid what I felt at the time was a dear price.

The point of this is, keep this type of fantasy as a fantasy. Unless you are prepared to transition and stay, the trip back is almost un-makable

Jenn

I could never pass as female but even if I could I cannot imagine doing the test for 3 months and then reverting to male mode.

Helen xx

HI marissa,
    Given the right circumstances I would jump at the chance to do that. Eventhough I get a chance to dress every day it is the low i experience when I have to change back after only a few hours that really hurts, I hate changing back. My wife and I enjoyed a weekend away 2 months ago and it was terrific to dress 24/7 if only for such a short time.
    Samantha

I would do it if I could keep my job and continue to pay my bills. I do it a little bit every day anyway, but not the full tilt. Some food for thought, look around you at all the GGs you see on a daily basis. That is what 24/7 is. They seldom get fancy unless there's a reason to do so. Fix the hair for the day, a bit of makeup for the daily wear, appropriate clothing for the curcumstances of the day, and off you go. How hard is that for the individual? The biggest problem that I see is how the people around you will react to the change, and if you can function under those curcumstances. Work, family, friends, all serious questions. If you're not attached to a family or things like a house, you could move, but then what? you still need a job to pay the rent. It can get scary and complicated. Still, if I could, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hi Brie
    well you won't believe this but the big question they ask is :-at what age did you feel that you wanted to be a girl or wish you were a girl ..how you answer that will determine if you are ts or not.. you have told me already and you would be diagnosed just like me ..gender identity disorder " kiss "
    there are more questions but hey you are there
    And you then have to live full time en femme ...you pretty much do that now so you are there .. and there is no trans police watching you .. has you would dress full time anyhow.. as long as you went to all your Dr appointments en femme it would be just a matter of time before you got your letter !!! thats if you want it
    i have the questioner they sent me if you want a copy i can send it to you..
    and remember it is a state of mind too
    the hard part is telling .. then keeping up with fashion and heels

oh Brie i wish i were as drop dead Gorgeous has you
    MJ, you are the sweetest person. If it's any consolation, I feel bloated today and ate half a pizza

Do understand that when I said I was more femme than 1/2 the GGs I know, that we are talking about lumberjack land where most boys and girls are ready just in case a mountain should spring up in front of them. (We also have the hairy hippy types - cute girls but not much on grooming or nice clothes) I'm nowhere close to showing up where there are people who have known me longer than 6 months; not looking like I do in the latest picture.

Oh, and who ever made the "garden variety cd" remark, come on. Do we really need to further segregate ourselves based on dietary preference?

I kid, I kid

In another year I won't have to shave at all so I won't have that problem. I'd like to speed up the electrolysis process, but I can only go as fast as my money will allow, 1 hour every other week. It'll take a while that way.
    Don't need makeup to cover something you no longer have.

Who wanna go hang out ^-^ cutie_yami's Avatar
    i would like to try, but 3 months means quit job and stuff, but i always wanted to try a weekend at like a different city or soemthing, but i would need someone with me, like another cd or gg because i'm still very shy.. hehe

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    I did live 24/7 for a period of ten days -- two years ago.

Never again.

I simply do not have it in me -- the thing I hated most? Shaving. As a guy I don't have to shave every day, a little stubble is socially acceptable especially in the circles I move in.

That period of ten days was one of my biggest answers to the question -- are you TS or not?

This is such an interesting question, no wonder it keeps popping up. Right from the start of my crossdressing, I asked myself and was later asked by my SO and family, various questions that came down to "How far do you want to take this"?
    Well the fact is, I have no way of knowing. The more I am told that what I am doing is wrong or not allowed, the more I feel like digging my heels in, and taking it further ( in rebellion ). I know that that is not helpful to gaining the understanding that we need, either for ourself or for others, but it is how it is.

In my ideal fantasy world, we could find our level by moving in with a TG family or mini community, and find ourselves at an early stage.
    I'm still pushing the boundaries, and even though I feel ready to do as I please, I cannot disregard my SO and her need for local secrecy. I feel the need to avoid compromise and take up total freedom, before I can find what is my actual need. I just hate constraints. I doubt I am unique.lol
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

I'm on holidays at the moment... and to be quite honest, i haven't dressed once. I just haven't had the time, the energy, or the urge.

My girlfriend and i are planning our wedding for Feb. 07 and i have given her input as to what i think, and she's happy with that, other than that, nothing. So in answer to the question here..... I wouldn't do it. if i can't do anything when having 2 weeks off work, then 3 months would be useless to me.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.