Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you think you could live en femme for 3 months 24/7

24/7

Gonna find out in this coming year as I gradually "ramp up" my Ericka time. Ericka/Rich P.S. An added thought: I guarantee that I will find out that living as a "woman" is not the "bowl of cherries" we all may think it is even without constraints or restrictions.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 11-08-2006 at 06:51 AM.

hi mj if sociaty was more excepting i would love to
    laurie sweet

I think I could but don't know if I want to....hard to stay away from the male things I love to do unless its ok to still play ice hockey and crawl under the hood of the car, both enfemme??

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I think I could do it, but it's not necessary, since I am happy being male.
    DonnaT

24/7

Living full time for a while sounds really great. However, there are some problems that I would have, other than my family. One would be how to overcome the shaving of my face. If there was a way to keep my face from having that 5 o'clock shadow, then by all means I would love to do it.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    I've been full time for a few months now, it's the best thing I've ever done, and there are no words to describe how wonderful it is.

Karen
    then guess what? you may be TS.

if i win the lottery i would start when the first check arrives!!

Looking for friends Karen Edmonton's Avatar
    Good for you ! I'd love to experience being a girl 24/7 for three months ! The longest I've ever been a girl only , was 2 weeks . I loved it !! Wish I could do it more often ! But we choose our lives and have to live them ! Hope your life is full of joy ! XXX
    This girl just wants to have fun !!!

In one sense, I did last year. I came to Dallas and stayed at my sister's house, while the wife stayed in WV until the house sold. While at my sister's, I started dressing up almost everyday with panties, pantyhose, bra, pads, slip, dress/skirt/blouse, heels, makeup, nail/toe polish, jewlery, and wig. At night and on weekends, I would dress argo. That is I would wear panties, bra, ladies slacks, ladies T-Shirt, and a pair of ladies loafers. This went on for almost 4 months until the house sold in WV. Now if I had an interview that day, yes totally drab clothing. LOL Must say that when the house sold, I went into fem withdrawl, since my wife doesn't know and I had to wear drab clothing. It was hard not being able to dress like I was doing, but after a while I adjusted. LOL My sister is so busy, that she didn't notice what I was wearing around the house at night or on weekends and she works durning the day, so did not know I was dress all the way up durn the day. This was when I broke the closet door and started going out in the daylight for drives and such and found this site.

I'm already more femme 24/7 than half the GGs I know I guess it's more a state of mind for me and in my mind I'm already there. At any given time right now I'm a wig, makeup and maybe a nicer pair of shoes away. Since, as we've discussed before, women have the luxury of wearing anything, I guess the only thing off limits would be the boxer shorts. Oh, and as you noted yesterday, MJ, a little more time in front of a mirror wouldn't hurt

I wouldn't miss anything from my guy self except... no, I'd take it all with me except the walk and the voice.

MJ, what types of bounderies to they put on living en femme? What prevents someone from using my lame state-of-mind argument?

-b

Quote Originally Posted by Wire Road View Post
    OH really, it doesn't always mean that, Nigella has been 24/7 for the past two years and she is not TS and has no intention of going down that road.

Just because someone wears female clothes all the time does not make them TS.
    Last edited by Sandra; 11-08-2006 at 10:31 AM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Smile do you think you could live enfemm

that would be a dream come true ..yes if ever possible i would live as woman
    for 3 months !!!

Melissa

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren View Post
    I've been full time for a few months now, it's the best thing I've ever done, and there are no words to describe how wonderful it is.

Karen
    This is going to be a rush to see who gets their reply in first, Sandra or me.

What a load of b******t wire road.

OK so she beat me to it.

Living en-femme does not mean TS. It means that you are comfortable in the gender you choose to present, irrespective of the body shape. A TS, in most cases, wants a total gender change, although I do know some just want to have the body shape and no surgery.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    It would certainly be an interesting experience to live 24/7 as a woman for three months. It would give me plenty of opportunity to explore parts of myself that I never really felt OK exploring before. I think I could do it.

While it would give me more insight about myself it probably wouldn't give me any more insight as to where I fit in the Transgender spectrum. Looking back, I've had the definition for myself for years; I just didn't have the word. So I wouldn't be expecting any real surprises where that's concerned.

What would I miss about my male side? You know, I'm not really sure. I know I'd probably feel like half of myself was being kept under wraps. I've done that for twenty-odd years anyway, but this time I would be "denying" the side I clung to so fiercely for so long.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm not quite as ready for that test as I'd like to think I am.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Living 24/7 for three months what a dream, I sure would like to try, Sally 24 ,,I love your blue top, Im from new england (massachusetts) and have one just the same as yours, but you look a lot prettyer than I do, I would probly miss my friends that I golf with , although they said I should hit from the ladies teees, maybe they would let me wear a nice ladies golf skirt? just think how much more chances you get to show off all,your frilly things,, Charolette

I would love to have the chance to do this for even three weeks, but like many others my family and my job are greater concerns to me than my being able to this desire. I actually fantasize often about having three or four days that I could use to live en femme all day and night. I might accomplish this goal within a year from now, but it will take a lot of time and resource management.
    I'm grateful for the occasional times that I have 24-36 hours for total en femme living.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    This is going to be a rush to see who gets their reply in first, Sandra or me.

What a load of b******t wire road.

OK so she beat me to it.

Living en-femme does not mean TS. It means that you are comfortable in the gender you choose to present, irrespective of the body shape. A TS, in most cases, wants a total gender change, although I do know some just want to have the body shape and no surgery.
    sound TS to me.
    Regular CD's don't want to wear girl's clothes 24/7/365.
    I'd say maybe you should check into getting on the next plane to Thailand.
    Last edited by Wire Road; 11-08-2006 at 03:17 PM.

With a few obstacles out of the way I'm sure I could, stopping after that would be the problem.
    As I'm out at work and mix and match male and femal clothes quite often it would be just like stepping up a gear. I also add a touch of makeup from time to time for work.
    The biggest step for me would be wearing a bra for work, I can fill an A cup now but without a bra they are not that noticeable under a male shirt, with a bra they would become distinctly noticeable
    A skirt would probably cause less of a stir than a bra as it would be hidden by my desk for much of the day, whereas my boobs wouldnt be!

Dx

I could do it, no problem. But, I would have a lot of explaining to do as to why I didn't show up for various male activities, where was I, etc. I do enjoy my male side, so I'm content to stay a CDer.

Vikki

So far I'm only up to one day, but in the spring will do a 3 or 4 day experiment going to Be-All. 3 months? When the beard is gone and my e-business established. The idea is going to haunt me now; a real test of where my head is at!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sound TS to me.

Really and I just wonder how many *regular Cds* would like to dress 24/7/365
    I think you need to understand more about this before you tell people what they are.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Untitled
    sound TS to me.
    Wire Road

Just be a little carefull here, because you know nothing about me, who are you to call into question my sexual identification?

transexual

n 1: a person who has undergone a sex change operation [syn: transsexual] 2: a person whose sexual identification is entirely with the opposite sex [syn: transsexual]

I am a CD 24/7/365 and I fit the description to a "T"

cross-dress (krôsdrs, krs-)

intr.v. cross-·dressed, cross-·dress·ing, cross-·dress·es
    To dress in the clothing characteristic of the opposite sex

I have never hidden the fact that I am a man in womens clothing, and note the word man, which I believe identifies my sex.

Making such sweeping remarks/statements will not earn you many friends here.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

sound TS to me.
    For your education, unless someone identifies as the gender opposite their birth gender, then they aren't transsexual. Simply displaying/presenting as a woman does not mean one is TS. Transgenderists are an example.
    DonnaT

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I would love to try it, but there is no way i could do it, not with my job or family.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

3 months in one gender?

It seems that I had the notion that crossdressing was the ticket to both genders, to the ability to experience both sides of he aisle, to have enjoyable pasttimes/experiences in both, to want to be both. I have many things that require the presence of my male self, many of which I've taken a lifetime to cultivate. I have no interest in giving them up. In the same vein, Tina has a whole new set of experiences that are, I hope, enriching my life and those around me. Three months in one gender? Would you like to be three months in drag?

hmmm.