Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: do you think you could live en femme for 3 months 24/7

Back in 1970 there was a natural life break, ie, one commitment ended and the next had not started. I had always had had a dream of passing through a door and becoming a girl. As a teen I spent a lot of time as Janice and felt the I could be a TS. Well, by circumstances I was able to spend months as Janice. I finally decided that I was a Cd or transvestite but not a girl.
    Janice Ailene:

Untitled

Angry Someone ain't got a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Wire Road View Post
    OK, let me make sure I got this straight
    you've been cd-ing 24/7/365 for years, and you're not trying to look like a woman? and yet you still say you're just a garden variety CD?
    I just want to be clear on this
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT View Post
    Nigella didn't say she was a "garden variety CD", she said she wasn't TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wire Road View Post
    yeah whatever
    I still want to know how a person can dress 24/7/365 for years and say that they're still just a cd.
    Thank you Donna, TBH I would never call anyone a garden variety CD, we are all individuals and that is what makes each of so different from each other.

Wire Road

You want to know do you? and of course just so you are clear on this

READ THIS CAREFULLY

I have worn womens style clothing 24/7/365 for at least 2 years and I am a cross-dresser and if this forum had a facility to enable me to actually say it I would, just so you could hear me say it !!

I refer back to my post

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...577#post621577 please do try to read the salient points there, they are highlighted in bold just for ease of reference
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Yes I would

Well I my self would love it and am basicly working to it I am scheduleing Laser hair removel for face and also legs and also arms, came out at work to the HR department with the LETTER and well son now knows ex wife knew and current GF knows and is very accepting of it in fact is looking forward to it... ( some reason she prefers samantha )....

I know that the TS/TG/TV/CD world that we live in is very complex, and these "labels" we apply to ourselves can change from day to day. I tend to agree with Wire Road.

But, no one can really tell what is going on in another's mind, I certainly cannot. I can only be sure of myself. There seems to be more variations on who we are than I've ever imagined. I have been some form of TG person for over 50 years, but this forum has opened my eyes and confused me at the same time.

When I look like a woman, I want to be a woman. But that's just who I am.

is in her vest
    Hi

no...I couldn't/wouldn't dress totally as a woman for three months, even if it meant no job or family problems.

The frightening thing would be, for me, the longer that I dressed en femme continually, the easier it might be to accept that way of dressing, and I don't want that....I struggle to dress as a man continually for three months...now theres a challenge for me!!!!
    Last edited by Sweet Jane; 11-09-2006 at 04:35 PM.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

If anyone would like to read about a person who did this, read "The New Girl" by Mike Reynolds. However, he only did it for six weeks.

Karen Sue

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    my good friend who also did this test knew he wanted to just CD ..
    well how many here if given the chance would try that test every day do you think you could do it..
    what would you miss about your male side ... " your safety net "?
    I'm a fetish crossdresser, and a submissive, and among those who know me, there is no doubt that I'm an alpha male, with an 18 wheeler full of fantasies. I'm approaching the question from a "would I cd 24/7 for 3 months if I could?" Yup! I would.. Doing so would enable me to act out some of those fantasies. Of course.. I have some criteria....

I'm retired. No work issue. Live alone, 700 miles from my family. My 4-5 closest friends here know I crossdress and am kinky. I'd have to pick a 3 month period when I did not have to travel to Calif for a family thing. Thus no family issue. I could shop and bank at places that are a little farther away from my house. There are 3-4 favorite restaurants, pubs that I would avoid, unless, heh.. I could get away with an "I'm going to a costume party" excuse.

At first, I'd have to have a lot of help with make-up, wigs, and that stuff. As I've mentioned before, I usually cd from the neck down, so I have no makeup experience. I'd draft a GG friend to help and hangout with. heh.. Safety in numbers I guess, when going out. I seriously doubt I could ever pass, and perhaps that would not even be a major goal.

Would I last the 3 months? Probably not. But, I'd sure like to give it a go for a few weeks, see what happened.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

Banned Read only

Since my dressing is erotic.....

Since my dressing is erotic, that would be like having sex 90 days in a row!
    A little like being in a good marriage. Sign me up!

Banned Read only

Do not know for sure

If I did not have a family and worked at home.
    I suspect I would not want to stop after 3 months.

I do not like by body, so I would not miss anything, except the waiting in lines at the bathroom would be a pain.

If I went TS (again in another life without a family) I would keep my job, no doubt with smiles from people when I was not around.

fear, curiosity

Hi MJ,

My response to your "3 months" question is in two parts: why I don't do it (fear) and why I'd like to (curiosity).

I don't do it because of fear. The main fear is my job. My second fear is family & friends. My third fear is being made fun of.

But I daydream of doing it because I'm curious about how I'd feel.
    I was struck by your comment about a friend who tried it and decided that it wasn't for him. Would I be like that? So in that way the 3 month test would appeal to me: how would I react to being "Michelle" for that long? Would my feelings about "Michelle" change?

So I'm glad you asked.

"Princess" Michelle
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

Been there done that... In the words of Forrest Gump 'That's all I got to say about that.'.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

A blossoming flower xx Jennifer Devine's Avatar
    That would be like a dream come true!!!!

Jen xxx

Absolutly, Yes!!!, I dont currently own any mens clothes , and have'nt
    been in any mens depts. for the last 4 yrs. , I always wear my femme
    drab's jeans & tops that I know I can getaway with in public and always
    wear femme undies all cotton a dont ya know........good topic!!!!!!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I spent a week 24/7; it was like a dream I was on vacation down in LA California no wife just me and some girl friends. What a time, shopping being tourist it was great fun. I will say the drive home sucked go back to drab.

i know i could and would love it too.
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Washington, DC area....from time to time down in Miami, FL area; Dallas, TX as well.

thoughts on a short-term RLT

I have only been out for a few days consecutively. While I loved it in some regards I also found it to be a bit emotionally draining too. I think if I could get through the 1st month I could handle the other two. It would really be worth to have that life experience to draw on. I say, bring it on!
    Jessica1