Thread: My First online Order

My First online Order

I decided to take the easy way and order some panties and tights online. Something small, not too expensive just to see how it works. My package came in today, but instead of the tights, I got a pair of brand new shoes!!! Same price as the tights would have been... they were actually labelled with the description sticker as being tights!

Too bad the shoes are too small; not to mention in a style and colour I don't much care for, otherwise, it might have been a nice surprise!

Now I have to go through the hassle of doing an exchange.

on-line shopping is fine

I have ordered a few things on-line underwear and skirts etc, mainly from argos additions in the UK. Some nice stuff in there at great prices.

on line shopping is great

I've had very few problems with on line shopping, sizes are usually true to size charts on site, & it certainly takes the concern out of making a fool of yourself while selecting girly clothes in department store & then getting them through check out, though there is a definite sense of accomplishment in doing so. Have done so both in drab & en femme & it really gets the heart going either way
    what a marvelous world we live in

I have ordered many things online and with pretty good success! my two favorite places to shop have been Macy's and Target'. It pays to know what your looking for and what sizes you wear. The only downside is they come to my mail box at the post office for window pickup and I have a sense that the postal workers, who know me in this small town are catching on !
    happy shopping!!

Jennifer:be:

I'm pretty good at knowing my sizes for everything, so this may be a convenient way to buy some things! I also like the fact that I can browse online while taking my time without feelings of being watched or judged.

Hi Myst,
    Normally on exchanges on mail orders, you pay for the postage. Since the company screwed up by sending you the wrong item, they have to pay for the return shipping. I suggest you call the costumer service dept. of the company and tell them they shipped the wrong item. In all probability, they will send you a mailing label so they pay for the return shipping. I have bought a lot of things mail order and this has occasionally happened to me.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

That will teach you to take the easy way out next time!! No one ever said being a chick was easy!! Hehehe.

So just find a store you like and go buy something? Its actually easier than you think!! Its all attitude!! Just walk in like you belong there and have the right to buy anything you want!! No one really cares!! The store loves us girls, since a sale is a sale!!

Next best thing if your too embarased is try walmart, the newer ones with the self checkouts... Kind of a do a one woman kamakazi raid on the lingerie section!! Swoop in and grab some things and zip to the checkout!! Lol. But the key is is to have fun!! Its a blast!

The only things I've ever ordered online were hair, breast forms, corsets and padded panties....because I couldn't get them locally... Ohhhh and I won a football bet last season - $50 Victoria Secret online gift card!!! Taking sports betting to a whole new level when you can win lingerie!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-08-2006 at 10:08 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That will teach you to take the easy way out next time!! No one ever said being a chick was easy!! Hehehe.

Usually I buy all my things from stores, but thought I'd try the easy way for once!

And no, being a chick is not easy, but it is so much fun!!!

Banned Read only

Hi

I like e-bay it's easy and most ship out pretty fast.