0 0%
  • Not sure

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread

Thread: All Melbourne and Australian Crossdressers

tia maria

All Melbourne and Australian Crossdressers

Have you ever wanted to find a place where you can get dressed up have a chat with other Crossdressers, but could never find it. If you are like me the answer would be NO. Well I'm in the mist of setting such a venue .To make it work I would'nt mind doing a poll with you all. The venue would consist of change rooms ,powder rooms, beauty therapist plenty of mirrors. and regular social get togethers.
    Last edited by tia maria; 01-10-2005 at 02:17 PM.

vinnybabs

Melbourne Crossdresser

I would love to attend a venue for just crossdressers. but the only thing is I am married and really only able to get out during the day. I usually go to de ja vu in Mentone but thats pretty far and pretty old, lol. I would love a venue where we can dress in private with just other cd's and people that understand us. I am in Tullamarine so somewhere central would be good. Good luck with what you are doing. my email is vinnybabs@hotmail.com feel free to email me

Melissa
    xo xo xo

Closed Thread