Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you go shopping?

Where do you go shopping?

I have started to acquire some more clothing and have a few outfits planned. I've got a few items which my last GF bought as I was preparing for a party and I was able to buy some things in London last weekend. However there's only so many things I can feel comfortable buying and there are lots of other items which I don't feel comfortable buying.

So where do the rest of you get your clothes and underwear from???

Julie
    Susan, I have no problem with shopping for any item of clothing and am comfortable doing so in any high street shop.

JJ

Platinum Member
    susan you are not alone with being uncomfortable in doing some of your shopping
    you could always shop on line............through a mail order...........go to a small shop and tell the sales girl you need helpe finding something for your wife or girlfreind.....
    mabey with time you will just get to the point were if you want it you just go in and buy it ...........not even thinking twice abought it ...............................
    i use to be so scared to buy things ............thinking everyone in the store is looking at me and pointing grab something to the checkout like i just did a crime ..........
    paid for out in the car like i just got away with something....................
    now i just go in look around find what i wanted and more and pay for it......
    now feeling happy to have a new treasure............if thay are looking who cares

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    For me it all depends on my budget. I normally use ebay. But if I'm out with my wife she helps me choose things and I don't feel too bad paying for them at the counter. I often wonder though if the shop assisstant wonders why I have size 10/12 clothing when my wife is quite clearly pregnant and is size 16/18. I find George at Asda, Tesco, and Primark decent and cheap enough too.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

Shopping

Susan, I do almost all my shopping online, as this is a small town where everyone knows everyone. I use the auction site I'm listing here almost excusively, since it is run by a CD, for CD's. The prices can't be beat, and she answers all email personally and promptly, (considering she is only one person.) There is a ton of stuff there, lots of new stuff, and new high heels up to size 16. And yes she ships internationally. Hope this helps.
    http://auction.femmfatale.com/
    Huggs, Bonnie
    Lord, the money we do spend on government, and it's not one bit better than the government we got for 1/3 the price 20 years ago. Will Rogers, 1879-1935

Just about anyplace I feel comfortable going to and I feel OK in just about any storeLOL.
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Platinum Member
    a shopping we will go.................a shopping we will go................shop on girls
    see it buy it .........just shop...................

OLD BITCH

Talking Shear Delight

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    a shopping we will go.................a shopping we will go................shop on girls
    "What a Delightfull Girl". Although I'm not sure that my plastic would be safe if I loaned it to her

I just bought a cute cami and bra at target! I have gotten much braver to buy at department stores and love it!

Hugs,

Stephie

Quote Originally Posted by alba68
    I find George at Asda, Tesco, and Primark decent and cheap enough too.
    I do tend to find it much easier to shop in larger stores. I bought a few things in British Home Stores in Oxford Street where it's large enough that you're not too worried about people watching you. Like the suggestions of Asda, Tesco as I can put clothing in with my grocery shopping and people would think it's for a girlfriend, I just won't go to my local one as I'm always bumping into people I know there. It's a shame Sainsbury's don't sell clothes as I scan all my shopping there and I could pack things under my groceries.

How many of you go shopping dressed up???
    Last edited by Susan S; 01-16-2005 at 05:30 PM.

It's bigger on the inside alba68's Avatar
    Susan some of the larger Tesco's have self service tills. I have found this useful when buying clothes as noone need see you scanning them. As for shopping dressed up. I've never been out dressed up unless you count taking out the wheelie bin at 10 at night in a t shirt and a pair of tights.
    Take care.
    [size=5]Alba.[/size]
    I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to!

Are you ready lets go------------I see it I like I buy itLOL
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

Susan,

When I was small, a couple of times I bought gifts for my mother - stockings and makeup, first shopping with my father taking me and advising, and later on my own (Mom would ask for specific items like Revlon Cornsilk powder).

I have bought nightgowns and other lingerie for my wife for over 27 years, and when my mother moved to a close by senior residence, I helped my wife shop for her.

I started dressing after a 33 year break 2 1/2 years ago, at age 51.

My loving wife supports me and I can fit into all of her things (with her permission) except shoes (hers are too small) and pantyhose (my legs are longer and I don't want to stretch them out).

We do shop together (I only dress in the house) and most of the time I take the purchases to the register.

I also shop by myself for both of us. I have shopped in thrift stores, discount stores, department stores, and only once was even slightly hassled by a clerk, when I was in a high priced store looking for a bra and panty set for my wife. She thought I should buy a nightgown instead.

I also shop online and through catalogs. The clearance sections are my favorite hunting grounds.

I'm on the other side of the "pond" and don't know what your comfort level with receiving womens catalogs in your name is.

I hope you may get something from my experiences.

Jadeanne

shopping

Susan,

I only dress at home, never go out. Have been dressing for years, wife knows and participates however is alot smaller than I am so her clothes don't work.

I did research and found a few stores that look after CD's. I always have on panties or teddy and pantyhose under my boy clothes so it makes the experience of trying on clothes better. It was hard at first but now I love going to and being a girly for a few hours, especially when the store owners get involved and want to see the clothes on me.

My wife takes me shopping alot for panties and hose, as she is dominant in our relationship she loves sending me up to the cashier to pay. She always stands there with me, to add to the experience as she is small and the pantyhose are large she even asked once if the clerk thought the color would look good on me.

we never go anywhere near our house as we live in big city it is easy to do this.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biddy
    "What a Delightfull Girl". Although I'm not sure that my plastic would be safe if I loaned it to her
    tou know what that means???????????????time to bump up the $$$$$$$$$$
    amount

Platinum Member

shopping............yes

Quote Originally Posted by Georgette
    Are you ready lets go------------I see it I like I buy itLOL
    aways ready .....................sister

I've gotten a lot more bolder over the years when it comes to shopping for myself. I bought a lot of stuff at JC Penney's over the years. Got some sports bras recently at Target. I do a lot of online shopping too. Used to get clothes from Frederick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret but not so much anymore. I look for bargains more and more now especially since retiring and being on a fixed income. I have so much femme stuff now, and with us getting ready to move, I find myself having to keep the wife from badgering me to pair down the wardrobe. Other than shoes, I probably have twice as many clothes as my wife does...and I mean just women's clothes! Can you say closet wars ladies? I thought you could. Always fighting for the right to hang my things. Laundry is usually a fun time too. (Hey hon...are these MY pantyhose or YOURS?)

Ah the life of a longtime CD!

Love,
    Christine Renee

Thanks everyone for your tips, I was out today and felt a lot more confident in a big town where no one knows me and visiting the shops Alba69 recommended. I think I'll head off to a town not too far away this weekend where no one knows me and do some more shopping.

Luckily I have size 8 feet so it's not too difficult to find shoes and I measured myself so that I wouldn't get flustered about womens sizes.

Platinum Member
    christine i loveeeeeeeee pennys...........pennys ...........loves me................

OLD BITCH

Wink Meaning?

tou know what that means???????????????time to bump up the $$$$$$$$$$
    amount
    That I feel if you and I were set lose together shopping, to much fun would be had, I'd at least would wake-up broke

christine i loveeeeeeeee pennys...........pennys ...........loves me................
    It was even better when I had my employee's discount! (yay)

A shopping we will go...a shopping we will go....

Love,

C.R.

I go to the Bon's close-out section. It always has something that I want. I also spend way too much time in the lingerie department of any department store. Not sure what it is about lingerie, but I get a lump in my throat when I'm in there.

love to be a girl

Wink

I find myself most comfortable at christmas when everyone is shopping for their 'wives'.

April25
    Here is where I do most of my shopping. I also go shoping with my wife. Hope this helps someone.
    http://www.studiolites.com/

Tristen Cox
    I only get a few things here from shoe stores or large department stores where it seems less people are really paying attention. However mosty I buy things online, but that's just me at the moment. Wish I knew a couple GGs to go shopping with but I make do as always, with what I can on my own.

Love
    Tristen