Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falling asleep dressed?

Falling asleep dressed?

When I got home late last night, my wife was on the couch sleeping. And when she is out, she is out. I gently woke her and said I was going up to bed. I put a couch throw (blanket) on her and went upstairs. I slipped into her bra, slip and panties and enjoyed my own company for a while. Something she is not aware that I do.

I am usually the first up in the morning, but before the alarm rang at 6:00 AM, she was by the side waking me up. Panic set in....was I still dressed? I could not remember. I must have look scared out of my mind because she asked, are you alright? I was amazed at how that was my first thought. Survival instinct I guess. Fortunately, I had returned everything to its place before I nodded off at night, but the mere panic of the situation has stayed with me all day.

Has anyone ever awakened in the morning dressed in a place or situation they wish they weren't?
    Last edited by Kristen Marie; 11-08-2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Marie View Post
    When I got home late last night, my wife was on the couch sleeping. And when she is out, she is out. I gently woke her and said I was going up to bed. I put a couch throw (blanket) on her and went upstairs. I slipped into her bra, slip and panties and enjoyed my own company for a while. Something she is not aware that I do.

I am usually the first up in the morning, but before the alarm rang at 6:00 AM,
    she was by the side waking me up. Panic set in....was I still dressed?
    I must have look scared out of my mind because she asked, are you alright? I was amazed at how that was my first thought. Survival instinct I guess.
    Fortunately, I had returned everything to its place before I nodded off,
    but the mere panic of the situation has stayed with me all day.

Has anyone ever awakened in the morning dressed in a place or situation they wish they weren't?

hi there i had something like that happen to me i was wearing her panties in bed.. so you were dressed in bed and she got you up ? then you would still be dressed ? right so how did you stop her from see you dressed !!! talk about outing yourself ...
    that's just as bad as me leaving my panties on the bedroom floor !! and my ex does not wear that kind
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red face falling asleep

the weird thing about this is that when i married my first wife i had told her about wearing womans clothes we had been married for 11yrs when this happened. she had told she was going to Denver with her friend Donna for the weekend even tho i was coming into Colorado Springs that weekend(i drove a semi cross country at that time) and she wouldn't be home until late sunday so i got comfortible in my nighty after watching the Broncos and a few to many beers i fell asleep on the couch right by the door to our apartment, she came home early and i was asleep when i heard door opening i jumped up and headed to the bedroom she saw me in my black floor lenght nighty after i came she started yell at me what if Donna had been with her i told that she had known about me and that Donna had called looking for her. the rest is another story.

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    if i did fall asleep dressed, and someone waked me to find a bra, i'd run to the bathroom and hide for about half an hour.
    at least that's how i'd react right now, in the future, idk.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Question

i can relate to being found dressed while sleeping. Many times have i slept at night, dressed. Once, while living w/ a friend (in a 2 bedroom apt), i was asleep in a grape colored nightgown, panties and bra. Well, he knocked on my door, just as i woke. ( and as he opened the dfoor, i shoved the blankets over me to cover my nightgown. Needless to say, he wanted to know if i had paid my 1/2 of the rent, cuz the landlord said he never got it.
    I said, i'd take care of it, since i had paid it. ANd waited for him to leave, before gertting up. But to this day, i wonder if he had seen me in my nightgown

I do on the weekend when the kid's not home, no problem for me.

or a nap ? hehe

I wrote a true life tale a while back here... xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Who wanna go hang out ^-^ cutie_yami's Avatar
    wow... good thing i always lock my door when i dress

Sometimes in an armchair with my coat and shoes still on... Ouch, ouch, ouch... my poor old neck. I really must cut down my hours.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Intolerant of intolerance Blonde's Avatar
    Almost every night i sleep "dressed". It's a bummer that I have to change when I get up though, because we have a boarder who is ussually up by the time I get up.

nodding off while dressed

Been there. Its especially hard when you're really tired and just want to let go but you have to rouse yourself and take off your femme duds before welcoming the sandman in. Occasionally I've woken up with the morning light streaming in and quickly self-divested before others in the house saw me.

Best,
    Gunda
    "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" -The Who

"Ia, Ia, Cthulhu Fthagn!"

"After the Deluge - We!" - Savitri Devi

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    that's just as bad as me leaving my panties on the bedroom floor !! and my ex does not wear that kind
    I left mine in the bathroom, and the first I knew was my wife coming downstairs waving them at me saying whats's these then, thinking I'd had another woman in the house

I said the perfect get out, not sure she really believed it but I think she wanted to believe it so good enough

I sleep dressed most nights during the week. I live with my father who has Alzheimer's and can't really be on his own. He will sometime just pop into my room to see what Im doing. He never knocks, just walks right in. A couple times he has walked in first thing in the morning when Im still sleeping. Good thing I sleep either on my side or stomach most of the time and always wear a T-shirt to bed. One of the times he kind of laughed and asked what I was doing. I was laying on my side and my breasts were above the sheet so he might have seen something that didn't look right to him. I have since found one of them old skeleton keys to lock the door with and put a doorbell in my room with the button downstairs for him to ring if he needs me. He also had cancer and had to have part of his tounge removed so he can't really yell anymore.

I have woken up fully dressed (WITH A WIG ON!) to find my mum stood there looking at me. Not a good situation I can tell you!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    My mom caught me at age 10 wearing a nylon nightgown one morning and she did'nt spazz to bad, but I'm lucky she always told me your mind is like a parachutte it only works if it's open, I got asked that question and I told her that I love the feel of nylon on my skin and she said she was ok with that but asked me not to run around the house in my nightgown I'm 47 years young been dressing about 20 years. Would love to play my Steel Guitar in a long aline skirt sometime. Still play in the NW part of Missouri.. Patricia.

I'm Sooo glad my then GF I told her all about my dressing before we got married. I slept in Panties and Nities everynight. She is now my X , kicked her out for Cheating on me with a CD ' friend ' I was even home at the time. I am a Full timeTtranssexual Female now . I wear Nities still :-) So no I was Never caught, seeing it wasn't a secret/
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

Multi many years ago while in the USN I acquired a (singular stocking) from a girlfriend to keep as a reminder, .One night I decided to put it on under my blanket and unfortunately fell asleep. When I woke up a bunch of the other guys saw me and began laughing. Best defense is a good offense, I acted angry that "some one of you clowns did this to me while I was sleeping just to get a laugh" Kept up that lie for the rest of the week, by which time it kinda died down and nothing more was said. Don't know if they believed me or not but nothing came of it.
    You can believe I didn't do that again.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Asleep,,,

Well About 8 yrs ago I was asleep and suddenly woke to see my Dad standing in my room, well he didnt live there so yea, My first thought was what am I wearing I shouldnt be right now,,,,, AND In that same place I was having a buddy move in as roommate to split bills and stuff, well the first day he wasnt even moved in yet, but I got up and got some coffee, well I fell asleep in my Recliner,,, later I woke up and thught nothing of it, then I found a note he left that said "Nice Dress" of course I had never told him my other side, well he knew now, and so did everyone else he proceeded to tell, and but a yr later it came around full circle,, I found out things he couldnt keep to himself,, So,, I had to whip his As*, but were are friends still,, it was a mater of mutual respect I felt.

Ekkkkkkkk....That is scarry!!!! And I've done that before....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

marie telford cd
    Ive dont have much oportunity to dress at night, but on the odd occasion that I have its been nice to wake up in my girl clothes

Marie

I have only woken up once while still dressed (Garter/Panties/Stockings/Heels) and to be honest I was so turned on..... I just continued from where I had left off ......

well, the other night i slept in a pair of my "borrowed" panties, they were my sister's, but she put them out for yard sale stuff, seeing as they were too big for her, and i "rescued" them. and then the other night i built up enough guts to sleep in them. wish i could get some pics of me to put up here, i have a pretty nice amount of hair (and my mom keeps begging me to get a cut) but i want it to grow so i can have my own hair in pics, not a wig. and my face i think is pretty clean, whenever i shave it i can look in the mirror and kind of seem like im looking at a girl's face

i need to cut out this rambling...
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

I'm new here !

Hi all,

Every night i'm home i sleep in something, from bra's to slips , basques to thongs, the feeling of them soft and silky next to my skin is out of this world.

Plus the way i relax when dressing, it also helps me get to sleep.

I don't want to sound stupid, but what's a "basque"?
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Sometimes in an armchair with my coat and shoes still on... Ouch, ouch, ouch... my poor old neck. I really must cut down my hours.
    It sounds as if you work too hard!!!

Wow, well I guess if someone stops by unexpectedly then it's an unusual situation waiting to happen, but anymore I just don't care, I leave the blinds open now and nobody has said anything. Neighbor saw me in my sleep shirt this morning and waved.

But I can say I do remember those days, and the absolute PANIC that set in!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard