Thread: How to tell it as it is, and get away with it!

Sejd

How to tell it as it is, and get away with it!

I was just in the upper part of our state, almost ran over a dumfound Canadian borderguard who was sitting painting his toenails. Just kiddin'. When I sat down to a dinner in the cozy farm with our host who I had never met before, he asked me, "Why do you wear two bracelets on your arm?" before I could think about it, I answered "Because I want to look pretty."
    My son who was sitting oposite of me at the table was about to drop the food on his fork (he is 24 and knows about my other nature). Conversation went on as if nothing strange had happened. I guess, I said it with such natural conviction that it did not matter. Sometimes the truth comes out, and it's OK!!!!
    huggs
    Sejd

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    what's wrong with a guy (when in "male") wears a couple of bracelets, heck, as long as something feels comfortable, im able to deal, like the dreaded "boxers or briefs" thing, i wear briefs, but that's because i wear tighter pants than most guys my age, and it's comfortable to me too, so if you choose to do something comfortable, more power to you.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Appendage
    Yes it is truly all in how you say it, and your demeanor when you say it,maybe how coy can you be when you say it.

I have been caught many times and the person commenting went away without realizing they caught me.

My buddy saw my drawer open and it is full of panties, bra's and stockings etc.
    His eyes bugged out and he looked at me as if I was an insect as he pointed.

I smirked as I knit my eyebrows and asked him "yes?"
    He just stuttered at me as he backed away from my door, still pointing.
    I started to laugh and said, you do remember ******, don't you?
    My girlfriend?

The colour returned to his face as he began to realize he had made a fool of himself.
    and then HE became embarrased.

I turned the tables without actually denying anything, I diverted the issue without uttering one word of a lie.

I also had fun getting caught painting my toenails nuther story though.
    BTW, I am not dumbfounded, nor am I a border guard.

Jestina!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    haha, i read that and i laugh.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

If you tell people the truth every now and then they won't believe you. Just don't tell the truth too often it may become a habit.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    If you tell people the truth every now and then they won't believe you. Just don't tell the truth too often it may become a habit.
    Oh, how true that is. It's truly amazing how much one can say without "really" saying anything and nobody either listens or believes you.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Be subtle

I find that subtle references to those who know almost always fly over the heads of those who dont.

On the occasions I've been caught off guard, I've always managed to talk my way out of it or just brazenly face it out. I loaned a friend my mobile (cell phone) for a week and forgot that the phone memory held the text messages, not the sim. He came back to me very angry and upset (typical male) after reading most of the private text's between me and my best and most understanding GG friend, and I just told him to keep the hell outta my sex life... He started laughing at me, then with me and it was resolved. It's sad, but as soon as he realised I was not gay.... he was cool with it.

What an odd attitude.

These day's I'm carefull who I tell... but with my close friends It's like anything else... it just so rarely comes up in conversation, it's a plesant supprise when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa(TGirl) View Post
    what's wrong with a guy (when in "male") wears a couple of bracelets, heck, as long as something feels comfortable, im able to deal, like the dreaded "boxers or briefs" thing, i wear briefs, but that's because i wear tighter pants than most guys my age, and it's comfortable to me too, so if you choose to do something comfortable, more power to you.
    There is nothing wrong with a guy wearing bracelets as long as they feel comfortable but that is not what was said. What was said was "I like to look pretty". What's wrong with a guy wanting to look pretty? Nothing and everything and that's why many never come out of the closet! Looking pretty plays a large part in why we crossdress because in some way, it affords us the oportunity to feel pretty and that for us, is a need. Any yet, it's hard to admit, even for a crossdresser. We would rather say comfortable, or feminine or use other adjecatives, anything except pretty.
    "Lady Fingers"

hehehe That's priceless....I've told more than one person at work and around town that I play ice hockey and exersize to maintain my girlish figure......

Today on the corp jet I sat down next to the galley and the premade breakfasts that were waiting... And there were these purple flowers in each one. So after we were in the air I took one of the flowers and stuck it in my hair and proceded to walk around and hand out the meals... Saying "I'll be your stewardess today".... One of my coworkers said "you are a cute guy". Lol.

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-09-2006 at 09:57 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Silver Member
    At work, when asked why I am loosing so much weight, I always say, "because I am exploring my feminine side and I want to be able to wear pretty clothes". The most common reaction I get is, "Yeah, right!", in disbelief.
    I have shown pictures to a few close friends at work and sometimes I wonder if there will be any fallout from that. In general I think honesty is the best policy here. If you can demonstrate that you are comfortable with this, it takes a lot of wind out of the bigots sails.

Steph