Thread: in melbourne vic aus

in melbourne vic aus

i was looking at trying to find some good places around melbourne to go out to may be dressed or not but some wear i mite feel good about dressing and going out.
    any help would be good
    lov jaych

Quote Originally Posted by jaych View Post
    i was looking at trying to find some good places around melbourne to go out to may be dressed or not but some wear i mite feel good about dressing and going out.
    any help would be good
    lov jaych
    G'day jaych.

As a fellow melbournite i have looked into this. Im still yet to fing a 'T' only club, but have spoken to a few freinds and they reakon the beast place to go would just be anysort of gay club.

Not helpful if your not gay tho!!!!!

If there is a TG club in melbourne i would love to know but so far i havn't found one

Nikki

Platinum Member
    http://www3.visitvictoria.com/displa...0000/vvt.vhtml heres a list of venues......

i agree most Gay bars/clubs will be trans-friendly because we come under the umbrella of LGBT, its a matter of calling em up and asking whether any girls go in the venue.......as a transman from UK, when i was travelling Australia two years ago i found the gay clubs to be very accepting and its acceptance and a good night out we want isnt it?........you dont have to be gay to go in a gay club
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 11-10-2006 at 11:54 AM.

g,day nykita teen
    i am also out east way of melb there is a small club in seaford that i have been to but as not been gay it hard to just be yourself i will keep looking around
    lov jaych

Hello from Tassie, funny I dont even find a support grp down here.. Drop me and email at jessie4u2us@yahoo.com if you are an Aussie