Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have a ponytail.

Yep. Keep the mop's in a 'tail most of the time. Low as Charlie at work, high as Lily otherwise. I love taking it down at night and brushing it before I go to bed. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

mid back length, always mid to high ponytails. dont think Ive had anyone say anything, not even about the bright yellow or pink scrunches. I get more crap about dyeing my hair. get the "guy's dont dye thier hair" line. screw that light brown is boring beside Debra look better with black hair.

Huggs
    Debra T
    www.xdresser.net/debrathomas
    added 18 new pics from this past weekend. theres afew of me in a two piece. please NO laughing

Poney tail

I started wearing a pony tail at work about 6 months ago, the only comet I got was "kind of retro" but now that the fall/winter is here I also wear form's and bra all the time.

No one has said any thing so far but, i'm ready for them, you see I told my doctor that that wearing a bra seemed to help, because of my bad back.

He told me if I't help;s wear it

My hair is down passed my shoulders now and I have be come used to it getting caught in every thing.

But I'm still going to cross dress, as I have too.

This reminds me of a fable.

This Sorption want's to cross the river and asked the Fox if he could ride on his back, the Fox said no you will sting me and i will die.
    The Sorption said "if I did that we would both die".
    How would this help either one ove us, ?

So the Sorption got on the Fox's back and he being to cross the river.
    Half way there the Scorpion sting him, the Fox said Y did you do that, now we will both die.

The Scorpion responded " it's my nature.

Well I believe that cross dressing is also in my nature.

Hug's

Judy K

My ponytail moves about. When I'm en femme, or if I'm wearing a cap or hard hat, it's up to go through the strap or suspension liner. If I'm going to be on the motorcycle, I tie it off at the nape of my neck, since my helmet (size 2XL) won't fit over the extra lump on the upper back of my head.

My real problem is with a braid. Again, because of the helmet, the braid has to start low, and so a lot of the shorter hairs splay out all over the place, especially when I drag the helmet off. Or, as a GG friend said years ago, her hair stylists are named Shoei, Bell and Arai.

So far as feeling the wind in my hair goes, I wear a helmet because I have something to protect!
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

I would love to have enough hair to have a ponytail...

My hair is mostly down or in braids not really your ponytail girl.

ponytail

Yes, I have a ponytail, most days it's low, high when it's hot, but not at all in girlly mode.
    Courtney

Growing up I had hair that was always long and I never once, ever wore a pony tail.

I tried one a couple years ago when I let it grow again, but I liked it tied up higher like a womans. So that's the answer I suppose!

And I will do that again in a few months, especially by next summer!
    I've only got two inches of hair in the back that I can grasp but by then it'll be long enough......

Dang I found the pic!!
    This was at 16
    Last edited by Scotty; 03-18-2007 at 10:35 AM.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
    Growing up I had hair that was always long and I never once, ever wore a pony tail.

I tried one a couple years ago when I let it grow again, but I liked it tied up higher like a womans. So that's the answer I suppose!

And I will do that again in a few months, especially by next summer!
    I've only got two inches of hair in the back that I can grasp but by then it'll be long enough......

Dang I found the pic!!
    This was at 16
    reminds me of how my hair is. and my mom can't stand it and wants me to get a cut.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicainme View Post
    I would love to have enough hair to have a ponytail...

Karen Sue

My Hair

My hair was half way down my my backI got it cut do not know why.
    But I don't think I will do that again. Now it is just past my sholders and I just started putting color in it, Nutrisse chocolate cherry.
    I just love red heads
    Billie
    xoxoxo
    Billiesmith

I had my last haircut three years ago, having had my hair cut short for decades (the same barber I had while in high school!)... I got sick of wigs and decided to let it grow regardless of what anyone thought. Its real color is black; I colored it brown, then auburn. It is as long as you see it in my avatar.
    Going to work in butch mode, I tie it in a ponytail. It is tied close to, but not at, the nape of my neck.

There was a visitor to our office, very much male (and bearded) - and his hair was tied in a small bun!
    I have a birth defect: a Y chromosome.

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I tie mine down low in drab, and no ponytail when dressed. My hair is now all one length and about the middle of my back.
    Erika Leigh

Hi all.

I have long hair and I also wear it in a pony tail somtimes. When I do it is tied high.

Hugs Susan

Banned Read only
    I had one untill last year when I cut it all off and gave to locks of love. I tended to wear it high.

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    I don't even have hair
    Same here, I keep my head shaved. When I take my wig off when dressed my wife said I look like Susan Powter, that weight loss lady.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

I tie mine low when out most of the time, but at home, I tie it higher and when it is hot out, often put it in a bun on top. And it is always at least warm here in Florida.

Wink Hi Sierra

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Evon View Post
    I know what you mean , about how wemen wear thiers hi-up , well thats
    how I wear mine too hi, but its growing very slowly I will never cut mine
    been growing now for almost 2yrs. hoping to grow it to my waist by the
    time Im 100 LOL.......I'm also taking these super hairgrow vitamins I got
    at a GNC store at the mall called Super Biotin , the gal at the store told
    me alot of women buy that and many sware that it works , so that sales
    pitch sold me on a bottle 13.99$ supply of 60, I think its working too
    but I'll get back to you on that later.............Sierra
    I had a beautiful long ponytail untill recently(and yes I wore it up).My hair is still at a nice feminine length,just wanted to try something new.Thanks for the info on Super Biotin,I`ll have to give it a try.Well girls thats my bye for now. Angela E.

I wear my hair in a ponytail quite often. Where I tie it up depends on what I will be doing. Sometimes when I want to dress to the nines I have Kerry braid it for me.