Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dressing and sex

our sex life is enhanced by both of us wearing matching silky nightdresses, it somehow makes us closer and my performance is better to me anyhow though my wife may say there is no difference x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Quote Originally Posted by susiegrl19 View Post
    I have been very lucky. My SO is into my dressing up for her. Our sex life is very active dressed or not. We try to keep everything even. Sometimes dressed and sometimes not. So far so good.
    Here is the key. I also am fond of mixing the dressing with the sex life. I just don't want to do it all of the time. Balance is the key. Sex can get very boring and turn into a chore when you only expirence it one way. I like to mix it up and I have said before my desire to cd will never match my hubbys desire. Our sex life does suffer. You start to believe that it is the clothes really that is the turn on and not you. This causes me to loose interest in cding and then I start to feel that the only way I am going to get any is to play dressup and that makes me feel cheep that I have to bargin this way. I seem to have a higher sex drive than my hubby so I resort to loving myself. Then no one is getting any and there starts the downward spiral. Why is balance such a hard thing to achieve?????? Kitty

Banned Read only
    Sometimes you feel like a ****..... sometimes you don't
    Last edited by Nike; 12-15-2006 at 07:51 PM.

I had a girlfriend a while back when i was younger..
    I finally kept teasing her that i would like her to dress
    me like a girl..In a picking kinda way..
    I really wanted it but wanted to see how she would
    react..She finally said yes...
    It was so nice to have this done with her..
    She would dress me in her moms clothes which she had
    some sexy clothes...And then put make-up on me all the way.
    And then one of her moms wig and high heels earrings..
    oh and some sexy smelling perfum..
    And when dressed we woud have sex..And i tell you
    It was great..The best..

Love Sher...