Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pierced ears

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa(TGirl) View Post
    Unless you are really old (like in your 50s or 60s +++) then getting both done doesn't seem to matter, heck, you see a lot of the rockers with both ears done, and even their nipples done, so your ears are perfectly normal now, but don't try the nipple thing, that'd seem a tad bit weird still.
    ok let me rephrase myself:

Unless you are really old (like late 70s, 80s, 90s, even 100s) then getting both ears done doesn't seem to matter much.

hopefully that clears up any confusion, to me sometimes 30 seems old, but I ain't even 20 yet.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by joanlynn28 View Post
    Just go put on a nice outfit and go to the mall and have your ears pierced both of them at Claires, that is what I did. And when I had them done there was a young girl going to get hers pierced too and the salesgirl told her see how easy that was she(me) did not feel a thing. The only comments I get at work is why don't you wear larger studs from the other guys. But then again most of the guys that have their ears pierced at work have multiple peircings in their ears.
    And this week there are some contractors working in our plant and I notice that one of them has very feminine looking hoops and multiple studs in one ear, and he doesn't look like a CD type or gay
    so you can tell !!! omg and i thought i was being careful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

really old

Unless you are really old (like in your 50s or 60s +++) then getting both done doesn't seem to matter,
    Heck, its half the fun. I'm from a small rural town and like me, most of my friends are really old. Half the fun of getting my ears pierced is watching their reactions. Most are just to polite to say anything, So, I get to stand there looking at them, smile, and watch then strugleto be polite, and not ask "What the Heck did you do that for" It is so much fun

I've got a pair of 1/8th carat diamonds, usually just wear one in the left ear but for the past week I've worn both out..... I get some reactions, in fact mostly women - they'll look once and do a double take on that right ear. Rather funny!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Well, I quess I fall into the "really old" catagory now. I couldn't use the excuse "everybody does it" since no one was doing it when I pierced my own ears lots of years ago. I have had two holes in each ear for 25 years.

I have two in each ear and one in the nose oh yeah and one in the belly. It dosnt matter at all these days there is so much body piercing going on I was leary about getting my belly done but now after a year I play bball with no shirt untill the hormones fully kick in. but dont worry its cool get them both done.

Silver Member
    Well, I got mine done last August. Nothing to it really. I had the gun method by the Piercing Pagoda. She put in some nice studs which I wore for two months. Now I have started to take them in and out and last week my wife bought me some really nice gold hoops. It took me several tries before I could put the studs back in after I took them out, but every time I did it got a little bit easier.

I got no flack from anyone except the one woman at work who had appointed herself "gender policewoman". She was agast at the first meeting we both attended the day after. She told me it was absolutey wrong to get BOTH ears pierced. No one else had anything to say except compliments. Now, of course, everyone is used to them. I often discuss earing styles with the girls at work.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

me too

Well after reading all the others I think I will get my ears done. I have been thinking of doing it for some time now. I know I will get a lot of ribbing at work because I am 43. But most of the younger men at work have them so it wont be to bad. But who cares I can take it.
    Thank You All
    Billie
    Billiesmith

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa(TGirl) View Post
    ok let me rephrase myself:

Unless you are really old (like late 70s, 80s, 90s, even 100s) then getting both ears done doesn't seem to matter much.

hopefully that clears up any confusion, to me sometimes 30 seems old, but I ain't even 20 yet.
    Uh? Why does it matter how old a person is?

I'd say if you hit 100 and you always wondered what it would be like to have your ears pierced, then go for it. Then next year you could get a tattoo.

I've had both of my ears pierced for a few years now and wear small diamond studs full time.
    Last edited by Bernadina; 11-11-2006 at 10:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi everybody, I have two holes in each ear, I wear a diamond stud and a hoop in each ear almost all the time. sometimes I will wear two sets of hoops ,one larger than the other. I can't believe that I waited till I was 46 to get them done. On most weekends I paint my nails and leave the polish on all weekend long. I do get a few comments on the polish,mostly from girls who are jealous of my long finger nails!

What do you mean "old"? I've had both of my ears pierced for almost 20 years. The only thing is that people have asked me "why did you get both of them pierced"? I have said "that I have two ears and I like them that way". But no negative comments to my face.

About 6 years ago, my wife (I KNOW!) wanted me to get my ear pierced. The right ear only of course. She had wanted me to for several years prior, but I was not in a professional position that was conducive for earings. Anyway, six years ago I went with my wife and had the right ear pierced. I got a little grief at work, but not much. I still want to get the left ear done, but am back in a very visible position which frowns on earings. I guess it's clip on's for me.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I have both of mine done twice it leaves you with many more options

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    To those of you who wonder why I mentioned "old" is because in the 80s you remember when MTV came online and then you saw the "hair metal" phase, well, piercing of the ears seems to be something that is starting to come around in the "younger" generations. Like the hair metal craze of the 80s.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Sejd
    Twenty years ago, I had my left ear pierced, three month ago, I pierced the other as well. Now I can enjoy "The full Monty" in earrings!!!!! just love it
    huggs
    Sejd

to do list

It's not that I think I am old but the younger ones like to kid me.
    I did get my first tatoo at 40 and now have 3 going for 7.
    Had my navel done last year but did not take. I am going to try it again too.
    It was my exwife that said it was sexxy. Wish I could tell her about my crossing. She is one of my best friends.
    Billie
    xoxoxo
    Billiesmith

I have been considering getting mine done as well, would love to have a pair of hoops and every other style there is also!
    Carla n Tina

I had mine done in the summer as a retirement present to my self. (on the actual day)
    Couple of things that I would have done different; first, I’d have taken in my own earings to put in, because the choices in the shop were a bit limited and garish to wear full time whilst healing. Secondly, I’d have braced myself better and not jumped when the first one went in - which caused the hole to be slightly out of alignment.

Now all I’ve got to do is to stop buying them - my girl friend already accuses me of having more than she has.

Do any of the piercing places give a senior citizen discount?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Hi All,

I have both my ears pierced for 30+ years, I do get the odd remark, but on the whole nothing is said.......

I love wearing medium hoops, dangley ones, in fact I love them all ha ha....

Hugs

Penny xx

[SIZE=3]I have two piercings in each ear. I did them after my ex and I split last year and I used the excuse that it was a spur of the moment decision whilst upset about the end of my rerlationship.

I only have one set of hoop earrings and one set of studs which I wear all the time. I'm planning to buy many more earrings next year - wold love a set of diamond studs especially!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

I had both of my ears pierced two years ago as of this month (November 13, 2004, I'm quite sure). I did it at a shop called Claire's that is fairly common around here in Washington State. It was definitely not painful, but it was a surprise to my wife. However, she had said several times before I did it that she thought that I should get it done. I've been wearing little studs in my ears ever since, and no one has said anything derogatory or mocking. One of my old buddies from high school seemed dismayed about it, but he has settled down to.
    I'm really glad that I did it because when I dress, it is so easy to wear fancy earrings and it's easy to find nice ones when I shop too.
    warmly, Linnea

This old coot has two in my left ear! I want to pierce the right. I was told that if I do I'll have to lose the second piercing in the left ear because of the gay signal I would be sending? I'm old enough to remember that a guy wearing any earings was gay Unless of course he was a pirate!!

Jennifer:be:

Ear piercing is such a NON-EVENT these days unless you decorate
    yourself like a porcupine (meaning 5 or more in each ear).
    I am 65 had both ears done in 1981. Back then left ear - straight;
    right ear - gay; so I jokingly stated I was Bi and left it at that.
    In 1995 I had a second stud hole in each ear to wear hoops in the
    bottom hole and studs in the upper. Sometimes a double set
    of hoops. Now I am thinking on doing the tragus (center portion of
    the ear). Mall ear piercing kiosks don't do that sort of thing so you
    have to find a body piercing studio to do it right with a degree of
    safety.

I say go for it girl !!!!!, I have now had mine done for about a year now
    I have 3 pink studs on each ear lobe and 1 nose stud for a tottal of 7
    piercings , but thats all I will ever do its the right look for me keeps me
    looking very gurly, sets me apart from the men , I've traveled beyond,
    manhoodisms, and into the female girly relm, and I would'nt have it any
    other way.... .soo good luck with yourz dear......bye...
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "