Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punishment?

Punishment?

My parents were hoping to have a daughter when I was conceived.

I remember that on more than one occasion I was forced to wear a dress as punishment for misbehaving. In fact, I was subjected to threats by my mother to call my friends over to see me wearing the dress she made me wear. One other time my mother dressed me in a dress and tied me to a chair for being bad, and left me there for several hours.

I have often wondered if any of the above had anything to do with my desire to crossdress now?

Do any of you remember having similar incidents as a child?

I would contact a lawyer and prosecute that women.

that sounds alot like child abuse.

Wearing dresses

Not unless you hated it. In that case, I would think you would do all you could to "prove" you were a boy. If my parents had done that with me, I would have "cried" but secretly loved it as I really wanted to be a girl all along but it was my "secret". I stopped trying to find "reasons' for my feelings long ago, have ceased to be a "victim" of anything, work along with my feelings to understand them and just generally enjoy being who I am, either as Ericka or Richard. Ericka/Rich

punished

When i was very young i was dressed in dresses by my mom for wetting my pants,I said dressed,not forced because i loved it when she did this to me.I never peed my pants so she would di it,it was always an accident ,but i loved getting to wear panties and dresses,later on skirts for not making it to the bathroom in time

Parents "Wanted" a Girl

First, I am pretty deep in the closet, except for my wife who has known for a couple of years. She tries to understand, and gives me time, but doesn't want to see or be a part of it. I am alone.

My parents also were hoping for a girl when they had me. Routinely, even to this day, when we are gathered together with friends and family and the discussion turns to children, pregnancy, and all of that, they will bring it up. "Yup, Jerry was supposed to be a girl, and we were going to name her Catherine." I often wonder if that seed was a nurture moment that primed the femme pump. Do I desire to make my parents happy? Freudian sort of thing. The whole idea leaves me with mixed emotions.

But I was never urged, or punished, or anything by being dressed as a girl. In fact, my parents were very loving and raised a nice family. My only recollection of anything was suggesting I dress as a girl for Halloween a few times. I was way to self consious and embarrassed to do that. A missed opportunity for sure.

Having kids of my own now, I understand the "desire" to have a certain sex for a child. But, like my parents, I'll always be grateful for what God gave me.

Jerry

Suzy I don't think I'd have seen that as punishment I think I'd been a real bad boy
    Angie

I must be dreaming
    My mother (a single mom) wouldn't even consider that she was having boy. She has only picked out a girl's name. When told she had a boy and was asked for a name, she was openly distraught and blurted out my name, picked randomly. She told this story to me many times. She dressed me in a witch's dress for my first Halloween party in elementary school. She imparted her hatred of men to me causing me dread growing up and becoming one. Those first moments as I became a man, physically, were traumatic. Eventually, I became a sort of normal male hetero teen and adult. Never fit in with the guys though. In my later life, her early "programming" has kicked in and it is one of the reasons I'm here....

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Back in a private school, many many years ago, The boys and I were playing out side in the rain. We all dared each other to stand under a overflowing downpipe. Goofus here stood the longest and got the wettest. I was threaten by a Nun, to be made to wear a spare 'Girls Tunic', to which at the time, I objected (I was a boy after all, wasn't I? )

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was just about to start a thread asking about this kind of thing. I've always fantasized about being 'forced' into dressing up. Maybe because the urges were so strong that if someone forced me, or dressed me, then I could just do it, and not question why I felt compelled from within.

I had this fantasy since I was a kid. It won't go away. My SO is too kind and sweet to really take charge, so I don't know how it feels. I think I would love it.

I'd like to hear who else was either 'forced', or even now has a SO or someone take charge and dress them. And how many others have this fantasy unfufilled?

My story is similar to Jerry's. I can't count how many times my parents made comment that I was supposed to be "the girl".
    There was never any forced dressing or aything like that, just reminders that I was supposed to have been born female.

I have to maybe agree WITH you, maybe it is related.

I had a girlfriend once that was abused by her dad, sexually. She denied it and said that only her sister was. But this girl cheated on me at every occasion, with anybody, and in one case several different people in a week.

Well when I found out about that I decided to end that (and a gorgeous blonde helped me!). (I have to say, Funny how she was so hurt by that when the shoe was on the other foot).

Anyway point being she compensated for what she "knew" by doing the same act. A rape victim told me she did the same thing once ( distant family).

SO perhaps it's possible based on my experiences in life but I'm no psychiatrist.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

One summer I was sent to stay with my aunt. . . .
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

My mother also wanted a daughter and used to tell me about it a lot. But I was never forced to wear a dress but my mom was going to make a girls outfit for me for halloween one year but didn't.. Funny too...she finally had a daughter when I was 8, the same time I started exploring crossdressing.... Coincidence? I think not!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

my mom had hard time keeping me out of dress and high heels if my mom would have done that to me i would have been very happy. She gave up and said let him go he will grow out of it. never did! Ronda
    hugs
    Ronda

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since my mother was sick a lot, and then died when I was quite little, my grandmother raised my sister and I. With several female cousins also around, girls clothes were more readily available then boys. As a result, wore dresses to play in most of the time. I didn't mind at all! It certainly was not done as punishment, Grandma was being thrifty! That may have sparked my CD'ing, but who cares?

Sissy

More Girl than man

yup

There was an outdated Anne Landers article on CDing that went around recently in which she stated that it was the most likely cause. I don't necessarily agree with that position even though my first incident of cross dressing was as "punishment" for acting like a "sissy". My "father" - thank god none of the genetic material is in me - was too stupid to realize why this would ultimately prove to be an ineffective motivator.

As I've written before, I was so embarrassed but something about it just felt right. Joke's on you JR, god have mercy on your soul.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar

forced dressing

years ago I tried to find out why through a shrink ,well long story short.under hypnosis she said I had told of an instance when I was around 3 where in I was caught playing with my mothers purse and told you want to be a girl I will dress you then and was put in panties and a dress (this was a sitter).The cause ? no I think not as I believe it is something I am born too be/do. and I would'nt change even if I could.Thank GOD my wife is so supportive.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Banned Read only
    Petticoat punishment (boys being dressed as girls) was practiced mainly in the Victorian era but the practice lasted well into the 20th century. Since the Politically Correct era began in the 80's, this is now considered a form of abuse even barred by a liberal interpretation of the Geneva convention as a form of "torture".

Secretary Wannabe
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    And how many others have this fantasy unfufilled?
    I have had this fantasy for many years. My mother said that they thought I was going to be a girl. I am an identical twin, we are both males who crossdress.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy View Post

I remember that on more than one occasion I was forced to wear a dress as punishment for misbehaving.
    This reminds me, every now and then when I see all the famous faces on magazines, people are awarded best singer, best scientist, best political leader and so on ... but there's never any superstar parents - y'know, 'Now there's a mom to idolize' or 'that's the stuff great dads are made of.' Weird culture we live in - unfortunate in so many ways.

Punishments suck.

Our Gender

Back from holiday in USA, am glad to be back with you girls. My parents are no longer with me so I cannot discuss these issues with them. I have no recollection of being punished by being femmed, nor being the one who should have been a girl. But when I read these posts, frocked of course, I really feel like I should have been a girl. I wish my parents had directed my sexuality. But alas they didn't. However, my view is that these childhood experiences do have an influence on our adult behaviour.

Frances

my parents had 3 boys and always talked about wanting girls and how they had names picked out and everything. i haven't talked to the brothers about
    CDing. i don't know if they do.
    there is a petticoat discipline quarterly website where they recommend petticoating unruly boys. checkit out. will it lead to more cd's?

When I was in 1st and 2nd grade, my baby sitter had my brother and I to dress as girls in order to be allowed to play with her daughters on a daily basis. My brother later refused and did not join in. I on the other hand could not resist and continued. Punishment..... maybe to my brother, however, as my memory serves I quite enjoyed it. No punishment on my behalf!

Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Avsblues19 View Post
    I have had this fantasy for many years. My mother said that they thought I was going to be a girl. I am an identical twin, we are both males who crossdress.
    Your twins ? whos pretteyr now be honest, do you go out together as girls, and swap cloths, just dont fight over the panties, they come in packages of 6, have fun Charolette