Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you torpedoing your male atire on purpose??

My male wardrobe is what its always been ....jeans tees or sweatshirt ..ball cap ...canuck typical guy ...can't really wear femmy stuff ...screwing drywall up all day ...however it does keep my girly figure.. working it out all day ..lol ..sooo no complaints ..save the sexy and dressy clothes for the grrly me keeping the guy stuff as long as there are houses being built ...for sure!!!!

have stop buying male cloths

About a tear ago the XGF complained about my male cloths she knew about CDing didn't approve. So I went shopping at Penny's bought pants, shirt, sweater, and shoes. Also knee highs, panties and a tank top. The next night we went out and she said how nice I looked that I should dress like that more offend. What she didn't know was it was all female cloths plus the belt. Since then thats all I buy If I look good why change. As my male cloths get old I shop for new female cloths to replace them
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Karren -- Don't you know guys don't have any sense of style or color or coordination? My male friend lets his underwear go to shreds. Sherrie replaces at the first sign of wear. She also can put an outfit together. He needs help picking out a tie to match his shirt. One pair of shoes and one pair of sneakers is all he needs. Everything else is extra. She believes shoes are to die for and all are needed. Need I go on?
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    Although my female clothing outnumbers the male clothing, I have to say it's because there is in general less selection available for men in clothing overall.

My wardrobe contains lots of cargo pants, camoflage, brown and so on, along with some jeans. I have lots of t-shirts, sweaters and a few jackets (like a brown track jacket, and a camo jacket which set me back 80 bucks). Crossdressing has helped me to accept my body more, and as a result, I no longer wear large clothes, and mostly wear medium and small. I often shop for mens clothes at the same time as buying womens clothing.

...resulting in a wallet and bank account twice as quickly drained.

I like looking good either way. It feels just as good when I can turn heads in male from girls, as I do when in female. (And as a plus, you know that the girls appreciate your style, and it's not just your boobs. ^^)

Benign Neglect

A few years ago I started dressing up slightly for family functions in guy mode, a nice jacket and tie, slacks instead of jeans. No one else bothered, showing up in jeans and t-shirts, ugly space shoes instead of good traditional styles. I was asked where I had come from or what was going on later that I dressed up for. Conclusion- why bother? I really should at least get some new jeans but I'm downsizing and wearing out the innumerable shirts and sweaters that plague X-mas gatherings and have accumulated over the years. Functional for the necessary activities is good enough, the wedding-and-funeral suit will do for all else. My Teresa-ness needs far more investment than the obsolete guy-side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Just wondering if we don't dress like crap when in male mode on purpose....or at least our subconsious is doing it for us? Male atire is soooo boreing and maybe we don't put the effort into it like we do our female wardrobe?
    As a guy I wear leather jackets, jeans, tee shirts, underware comando...

Always gone for comfortable stuff that I like, hate shirt or suits. I have worn same stuff to gigs and bars for years.

I guess I'm supposed to have grown up and worn business suits, but as I get older my taste hasn't changed.

Most guys, me included are lazy when it comes to buying clothes.

Just really getting into female clothes. I like rock chic look or too young for me look. I like lingerie, boots, high heels, short skirts and bright colours.

I'm also spending way too much, even though my guy jeans are falling apart...

Kim

When the occasion calls for it I can dress smart enough, but as for male clothing in general goes, I really don't care. I am very much a jeans and tshirt kind of person, and up until it got really cold last month, you could find me in shorts the whole time (they are as close to a skirt as a guy can get!). I don't think I have purchased a single item of male clothing in the past year, but got some new eyeshadow only today! :-)
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

I don't dress in crap in male mode. Any male clothes I have look good and are stylish.

A lot of the time I'm wearing some female clothes in male mode because they fit me and look good. This can include pants, shirts, sweaters, socks, shoes and boots, jackets, coats and gloves. And of course I only wear panties and when it get cooler, stockings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sometimes in male mode my clothing looks like a typical sloppy guy. When working, I have to maintain a better appearance, no tie necessary, but business casual. I alternate 50-50 men's and women's slacks, but I can't find any women's tops that reasonably pass for men's attire. The few tops I find usually have darts that are a dead giveaway. The buttons on the "wrong" side aren't a big deal; but darts, well, I'm certain they'd raise a question or 200.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]