Thread: Shaved Legs

Shaved Legs

I just shaved my legs tonite for the first time from the knee up.I cant believe how good it feels under sheer hold ups,i dont think it will be long before i go all the way down.How do you do the""Bikini line"cos last time i did it i got shaving rash. C x

Wow, I know that feeling! It seems the more I shave the less I am bothered by rash. I also use a good lubricating shave gel.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    Wow, I know that feeling! It seems the more I shave the less I am bothered by rash. I also use a good lubricating shave gel.
    Kris
    Yes, what she said. I started shaving the bikini area a few weeks ago and the skin is looking better every time I shave. No irritation now.

i get that shaving rash on my upper legs mostly it doesnt hurt but it looks awefull. I have been considering waxing hopefully this will solve the problem. I have also heard that less hair comes back over time.

Hi Constance, If you love that feel now you will love it more when they are fully shaved. One thing I still enjoy to this day is Bath n Shave and wash the Bedding. What a Nakid feeling you get on your legs when covered with clean sheets ........... Ummmmmm this is after 10 yrs of it, still Love It !
    " Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams ! Live the Life You've Imagined. "

" SHOOT FOR THE MOON, Even if you miss, You'll Land among the Stars "

~Cami Dawn~

smooth legs and nylons

I can remember the first time I shaved. Tried on a pair of Jocky for Her sheerest ever pantyhose and a slip. Undescribeable tingles. Love slips against the nylon on my smooth legs.
    Sara

I shaved mine this past week from Toes to Hips. Go for it. It will feel nice in those clean sheets but also in a pair of lined pants. I don't think I'll ever have hair on my legs again.

shaveing

Constane,
    the next time you shave from the knee up, start at your toes!! The feeling is almost magical. The feeling you get when crossing your bare legs at the ankles, oooooyea, well, you will have to try it to know!
    Michelle

Smile shaving

Hi, Next time you shave, try using veet, What an awesome feeling. My legs are super silky smooth with no rashes and it will last a long time.

Don't forget to ex-foliate, using a scrubbing compound (Like the peach stuff that's cheap) - and a scrunchie - then they'll be as smooth as a baby's butt!!!
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I used to shave, but have become a waxer in recent years. My girlfriend will let me get away with being hair-free a few months out of the year, and I think nothing gets you smoother than a good waxing. Time consuming, pricey, but worth it I feel.

Be careful with the veet/nair, very easy for things to go really, really badly.
    -Sedona

I used to shave and always get a rash but now i use veet and its great no red spots at all!!!! even on bikkini lines!!!!

Constance - I have been shaving my legs from the knee down to the toes for a couple of months.

This morning I used the "beard trimmer" on my electric razor to shave from the bottom of my panties down to the knees.

Tomorrow morning, I will shave from my toes to the bottom of my panties, and can't hardly wait to see how it feels (no hose/pantie hose - darn it ).

If my wife does not object (and I think she will not), I will start shaving from my waist down.

Most of us start with little steps, and then gradually take longer steps.

Congratulations on yours.

yes. iwould say exfoliation is the key. you can either use a skin scrub to get rid of all the oils and dead skin or you can just trim it short for a week or two before actually shaving. one side benefit of being a bicyclist is that no one thinks its weird to shave your legs. swimmers too. i don't know about hockey.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I have been shaving everything but my head for a dozen years. I shave every day and can tell you that after a while the skin toughens up and rashes don't happen very often. Just be sure moisturize. And go for the bald pubes. They are the best.

Hugs

Sasha Anne

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    My honey uses the Nair for Men......says it works great and I can vouch for the smooth legs. They come out better than mine, lol!

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

shaved leggs

Yes be very carefull with the veet and especially Nair .

They leave spots on my sensative leggs

Therefore I only shave !

Melissa

Nair is nasty

Last time I used it, I came up with red spots and the results were not as smooth as a razor.

I would rather have rash than ugly spots.