Thread: Beauty is painful

Beauty is painful

OK so I was in for my weekly facial last week and spoke to the esthetician about reflexogy. She said she would give me a sample while the mask was on.Cool! She said it may hurt a bit, "But beauty is painful" I had it done and it really didn't hurt. So at this weeks facial we spoke about Microdermabrasion. She said "it may hurt a bit" and then proceeded to give me a sample. She asked if it hurt and i said "no,not really, I mean come on ya ripped the hair off my chest just a few weeks ago. Now that hurt!" And then she said it again "beauty is is painful". Now I have had very few moments of beauty pain, but I wonder if anyone else has.What extremes have you gone through to make yourself more beautiful
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

Laser and electrolysis hurt... And the odd razor gash on the leg when I've been careless, or drunk, or both... lol
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Pain is painful, and it hurts.
    So far I've done the full body wax "thing" and at first it was quite uncomfortable, but after the endorfins kicked in it wasn't so bad, until she got to the bikini area. Now THAT was a bit exciting.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Anything worthwhile is going to hurt, especially when it comes to looks.
    Hail Satin!

[SIZE=3]Yes, the chest wax hurts a bit (ok, a little more than a bit!)

I want to start laser hair removal on my face next year and they say it "stings", but it can't be as bad as the chest wax - can it?
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Aspiring Member
    I've done laser on my beard and electrolysis on my eyebrows. Those were kind of painful, but I realized if I take a Tylenol 3 (Codeine) over an hour before my appointment, then it doesn't hurt that much.

The most painful thing I've done was getting my testicles removed. I had it done under regional anesthetic (general anesthetic would've been less painful but would have required being in a hospital, and longer recovery time, so I think enduring the pain of a regional is easier overall). The surgeon said I wouldn't feel anything after the first 2 shots of anesthetic, but I felt all 4 shots, then after he started cutting, it hurt a lot and he had to add more anesthetic shots (which also hurt). That's all over now though, and I never have to worry about that again.

As for future pain, I'm doing FFS on January 3. I don't expect it to be any worse than castration.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    [SIZE=3]Yes, the chest wax hurts a bit (ok, a little more than a bit!)

I want to start laser hair removal on my face next year and they say it "stings", but it can't be as bad as the chest wax - can it?
    [/SIZE]
    Laser/electrolysis hurt a lot more than getting my legs waxed. I'm Chinese and not particularly hairy though---maybe waxing would hurt more if you're very hairy.

Not too much

Why put yourself through any pain to look nice? For myself, the only thing "painful" is the time it takes me to shave (my body every other day) and the time required to get ready as Ericka. Actually once I DO shave , it's only about one half hour before I go out the door as long as I "prep" everything (clothes, makeup, hair, etc.) ahead of time. I guess I'd consider this all a kind of "necessary evil" to look nice. The only way it's "painful" to me is that it cuts down on my "Ericka time". Ericka/Rich

Tried waxing........Ekkkkkkkk. Won't do that again!!! My wife says guys are wuss's when it comes to pain and I guess that pulling some hairs out by the roots is nothing compared to child birth!!!

So I can pretend to be a chick but I'm still a wuss when it comes to pain!!! Hehehe I'll take the nonpainful route every time!!

So you girls knock yourself out!!! (More likely put yourself in a self induced coma from all the pain!!).

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Tried waxing........Ekkkkkkkk. Won't do that again!!! My wife says guys are wuss's when it comes to pain and I guess that pulling some hairs out by the roots is nothing compared to child birth!!!

So I can pretend to be a chick but I'm still a wuss when it comes to pain!!! Hehehe I'll take the nonpainful route every time!!

So you girls knock yourself out!!! (More likely put yourself in a self induced coma from all the pain!!).

Love Karren
    Couldn't agree with you more, Karr. No point in going to all that extra work (and pain) to be a nice looking "babe", right? Ericka