Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bi gay str8?

Lesibian

Well, I have nothing againts anyone, My quote is that I do not care if someone is white, black, purple or gay or strait. I accept everyone. Me I onlly see myself as a woman and only like women so I am a lesibian.

Jenna
    Jena

good queation my wife brought this up one night . why is it ok for girls to have ( sex ) and not guys ? we are very open by the way . i think if the situation was right i may have a bi sex , but with the worry of diseces (sp) we are happy just the way we are

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

only one

I'm a one-woman kinda guy, er girl, er..well, you know what I mean!

tina

Straight, although I realise, as I see more sucessful CDs/TGs who look utterly feminine, that sexuality in those terms is purely about physical appearance. Only the most homophobic would have a problem with a straight guy and a TS female (they have everything but a uterus and and X chromosome) so if some one looks like the sex you find attractive where do you draw the defintitions?
    I'm in a longterm relationship with a gorgeous and wonderful GG though so it is all theory for me!

Curious...I would rather have sex with a cder or tg..I love woman, but I feel if I was to have sex with a man who does not dress then that would make me gay...Am I messed up thinking that way? I have never been with anyone, except my wife who does not know that I like to dress.

Wink Like em all!!

Stay Open-minded it leaves the door open for all options and when all said and done "It's whatever fuels your rockets"

Bi.

Confused!!!!! I have a fantasy about being with a man while dressed and experince the other side with him. So far it is only a fantasy. I am very happy with my wife and she is very supportive of me being a CD, but yet the other eats at me a lot. She doesn't know about the fantasy. I have never even talked about it till now.

When dressed as a woman act as a woman only give it up if he/she is hot

Wink Bi,gay,str8-YES!

Let`s see.......I`m emotionally attracted to women and other tvs.Sexually I`m attracted to whoever I`m attracted to.But most men are so GROSS:sick: that I`d rather keep that facet of my sexuality as fantasy.Besides,no real man could make love to me the way my fantasy lover does :blushing: I guess all this makes me bi. Angela E. :GE:

As straight as one could get. It is only one woman for me. My lovely wife.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Bi very Bi. I love being a girl and doing all the girl things men love. There is nothing that feels so good as a nice man making love to you. I just love it,love it,love it,

Straight as a Roman Road. Which is preety straight.
    Zara

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." Albert Einstein

Straight

Dressed or not, I only desire women. I think that is part of the fantasy for me.

I like both sexes , but however I like guys alot more and would , like to have a BF, for once , I want to be treated like a girl , and be protected like a girl , those thing are very imprortant to me .
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

I have fantasies about being with a man, but I've only been with women and small farm animals.

It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I have and only want to have sex with a GGFemale, My GLady only!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by victoria anne View Post
    straight...I have never had an intrest in men I do however have an intense intrest in my wife who is supportive of me.
    Ditto.

Oh im not interested in your wife, I mean I am interested in my wife.........you know what I meant

Quote Originally Posted by LORIE H View Post
    Bi very Bi. I love being a girl and doing all the girl things men love. There is nothing that feels so good as a nice man making love to you. I just love it,love it,love it,
    hmmmmm well if only _b lived closer oh well.. there is a first time for everything.. when is it my turn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by susiegrl19 View Post
    Confused!!!!! I have a fantasy about being with a man while dressed and experince the other side with him. So far it is only a fantasy. I am very happy with my wife and she is very supportive of me being a CD, but yet the other eats at me a lot. She doesn't know about the fantasy. I have never even talked about it till now.
    There must be something about the green eyed avatar as susiegrl19's response is close to mine. "Confused". I have only loved women. On the other hand, my fantasies are typically of men having their way with me. But they are always faceless annonymus men. Not anyone I know of specifically. I was attracted to a straight guy once. But he was really pretty and very feminine looking. But nothing ever happened with that. He is married now with something like 6 kids. I usually do not have fantasies about women. But having said that, I think my ideal sexual encounter would be with a lovely but controlling GG while I am dressed. I think men are dogs for the most part. Man, I am so confused......

I'm straight, that means females only

but i have become attracted to those males who can appear female when dressed.

i am bi..But only when dressed..
    Not really had a chance as a woman with a man yet..
    But i dream of that..To be all woman for a guy..

Shergirly

Palygirl

I am happy and gay

Guess I'm bit of a rare breed - I'm a gay cd who loves being with other cd's, gay or staight, for dress up safe sexy fun. Love being a girl with a guy as a guy and love being a guy with a guy. I'm OK, you're OK. Its a cliche, but I'm having fun and enjoy being a girl/guy having a girl/guy like you!

New to this site and find the members soooo nice. Good info too.

I am straight i think, been married for 8 years, however i do fantasize about sex with men whilst being dressed as a woman. what's it like?
    Am i normal? can somebody give me any answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicainme View Post
    Curious...I would rather have sex with a cder or tg..I love woman, but I feel if I was to have sex with a man who does not dress then that would make me gay...Am I messed up thinking that way? I have never been with anyone, except my wife who does not know that I like to dress.
    I think i feel the same way, i am very curious as to what it would be like