Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: bi gay str8?

bi gay str8?

Just thinking,(I know, not again) just how many of us that are here are str8-bi-gay? My self I am bi. Would like to dress for man or woman. I could only Love a woman. I just like sex with both.
    Just asking. Thanks
    Billie
    xoxoxo
    Billiesmith

Whenever I get asked if I am straight, bi or gay my answer is always:"Yes". When they ask what that means, I say all of the above and none of the above. I don't classify myself and my feelings according to other people's standards. Ericka/Rich

I am bi. I love my fiance and I would never leave her, I also enjoy having sex with men, while dressed of course.

I think sexual orientation is highly over rated.......I'm non of the above!!! non_sexual.... A nun-in-training........ I do look good in Black and White!!!

Ok I like women...a lot!!! Maybe too much that I'm starting to look and dress like them!! hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

What Karren said.......... That's me alright! Only, did I say that I am a straight arrow??? well, I am....

I'm married to a fantastic woman and would like to keep her, so it doesn't matter in my case.

Bi. you will find that most cd's are hetro

whatever

If I understood the term correctly I am pansexual. I am potentialy sexually atracted to anyone. Bi, gay, straight, definantly not just one for me. As usual I want it all and then some more. (giggle)
    I am currantly in a relationship with a wonderful understanding, supportive womman

Cindee

I love women

but if I am dressed as a woman, would that make me a lesbian?

Cindee - pansexual

pan·sex·u·al
    Pronunciation: "pan-'sek-sh(&-)w&l, -sh&l
    Function: adjective
    : exhibiting or implying many forms of sexual expression
    - pan·sex·u·al·i·ty /"pan-"sek-sh&-'wa-l&-tE/ noun

I thought it meant a fetish for kitchen utensils.

After your description ("I am potentialy sexually atracted to anyone. Bi, gay, straight, definantly not just one for me. As usual I want it all and then some more. (giggle)
    I am currantly in a relationship with a wonderful understanding, supportive womman")

I guess I am also "pansexual" - thank you for the term.

I live in a little blink and you miss it town of Mesa. In the wonderfull state of Washington

youand I may be

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I think sexual orientation is highly over rated.......I'm non of the above!!! non_sexual.... A nun-in-training........ I do look good in Black and White!!!

Ok I like women...a lot!!! Maybe too much that I'm starting to look and dress like them!! hehe

Love Karren
    You, and I may be as you said. for some time now I have been a try-sexual.
    (I'll keep an open mind, and try it. If i like. then I keep doing it)
    I am Who I am. The way I am. As I am.
    (subject to change without notice)

I like to think of myself as an uber omnisexual. :0

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiesmith View Post
    Just thinking,(I know, not again) just how many of us that are here are str8-bi-gay? My self I am bi. Would like to dress for man or woman. I could only Love a woman. I just like sex with both.
    Just asking. Thanks
    Billie
    xoxoxo
    Strait.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Thomas View Post
    I thought it meant a fetish for kitchen utensils.
    Spatulas......

Considering some of the fantasies I have, I'm Bi. I've lived and behaved straight/het all of my life. ... hrrrmmm does that make me a bi-virgin?
    Bobbie in Vancouver

Strait

What Me Worry
    Most definitely straight.

Bi with heavy tilt to men

Definitely straight... how intensely boring! lol. BUT I would love to have sex with a very convincing tgirl or a 'chick with a dick' to use a vulgar term...

Jenna cd in nc JennaisahottieNC's Avatar
    i havwe to agree with jen on this bc i am always going to love women and i will never ever have a bf but i like to have sex with botyh dressed only with men

jenna

I used to be straight, whether dressed as a male or wearing female clothing.
    I primarily "dressed" for sexual gratification, but enjoy wearing panties just about 24/7.
    Now I admit that I have become bi. I still have a steady girlfriend, but she has no clue that I like to wear womens clothing, nor does she know that I like to engage in sexual activity with other men.
    As far as being bi, I have played around while wearing mens clothing, but I have engaged in sexual activities with other men while I was wearing sexy panties, and have even worn a bra and breast enhancers while playing around.
    I would love to be totally dressed as a woman, and have a man take me and have his way with me.

Jenna cd in nc JennaisahottieNC's Avatar
    i like ur fantasy bc i want to have that done to me one day!!!! thats HOT!!!

Jenna

Straight to a fault here.

Does anyone else find that being straight adds to the confusion of all this? Honestly, I probably would have transitioned if I had been interested in men. Not being interested in men was a huge part of me deciding not to go that route.

Maybe one day I'll find a woman that's okay with all of this. I'm not holding my breath though.
    Change is inevitable, growth is optional.

Is it ones real life or ones thought life that defines their sexual preferance? If it is their real life than I'm 99% Hetero (it does not matter who i sleep with i will never be straight thats just a biological fact ) i have only had one homosexual experiance and though i remember doing it i was drunk so i dont remember what it was like. however if it is ones thought life than i,m 25% lesbian and 75% hetero woman. God thats confusing, or should i say thanks God for the confusion.

is in her vest
    Hi

straight..no interest in men at all.

joanne....I feel quite like you. When I was a teenager, I was soooo confused that I thought it would be best for me to transition. Thankfully I came from a small town and there was no support network for someone like me to get ideas from, so it never happened. I would be miserable as a TS woman. And yes, I have always been as confused as hell, except when I'm fully dressed and made up....go figure... For some funny reason, I become quite accepting of me then and I suppose I'm at my happiest...I just like myself for a while, then once I undress, yeah I get embarrassed and confused again...it's my life cycle????
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    I would love to be totally dressed as a woman, and have a man take me and have his way with me.
    Just do it. (but you don't have to wear Nikes).