Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody take breaks from dressing?

Anybody take breaks from dressing?

Hi all,

It's weird, but I'm in a phase where I'm not really interested in "dressing." I often go with a ladies' thong under my guys' clothes, but for the past couple of weeks, I've gone with 100 percent guy clothes, including my boxer briefs. I've also been growing back my body hair.

Nah, I'm not leaving our sisterhood, but I'm curious if any other girls go through periodic dis-interested phases.

Cheers,
    -Sedona

For one second there..... I coulda swore that said 'anybody take breasts from dressing'......

sorry
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

im on the same page right now too actually. i think i over did it when i got back into it...

Yeah.... I've had instances where it seemed like too much hastle to get all gussied up!! I guess that's how a lot of women feel is that had to dress up every day. But it passed.... Quickley at that! Just a phase!! "The lazy phase".

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

'fraid not...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    For one second there..... I coulda swore that said 'anybody take breasts from dressing'......

sorry
    Ha, that's funny, not really a Power of Jedi moment, but funny nonetheless. "These are not the droids you're looking for."
    -Sedona

makeup by paintball :)
    i went years without dressing in my 20's .I began dressing againin my 30's as an escape nowi dress for funand have my gg parners full support

yes it happens now and then. I can go without dressing for a couple of weeks even though I may think about it. Sometimes there is just not the opportunity for all of us girls and when the opportunity arises it may not feel so right. Couldn't last too long though!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

breaks...

Yeah. Sometimes self-imposed or currently where I am forced into by living circumstances.. boo that.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Quote Originally Posted by NatalieBliss View Post
    Yeah. Sometimes self-imposed or currently where I am forced into by living circumstances.. boo that.

I understand completely. I'm fortunate in that I'm in a situation where I can currently choose my CDing activities to some degree. Those who are living with unsupportive significant others/curious kids may not have that luxury, a shame really.
    -Sedona

What Me Worry
    Not by choice.

A few times. Mostly when there is a lot going on in my life and I just don't have the time to do it right. Even when I'm not dressing I still wear panties under my drab boy clothes.

Professional Consumer Rebecca Petersen's Avatar

My Break

I did take a couple of breaks. Once in 1989 for a few hours and then again in 1996 for almost a complete day. Seriously, we all go through "Dry spells" but they pass. Sometimes in weeks, sometimes in years, but thank God, they pass.
    Due to budget cutbacks, we have found it necessary to turn off the light at the end of the tunnel.

In my situation, there are times when for family or professional reasons, I simply cannot go out dressed. There are other times when it seems inconvenient, as when I'm in a hurry on an occasional morning and I don't have time to find the panties I want to wear. But I have not taken, as a chosen and deliberate course of action, to stop wearing my fem clothes. I would dress very fem almost every day if I had the full freedom to do it. I would dress less fem when I'm hiking, house painting, or chopping wood, but even then (with full freedom), I would wear girly jeans and tops and pretty socks, and a girly hat or a scarf--with bra and panties underneath, of course.
    warmly, Linnea

i go through phases some quite long months but this time of the year always draws me back to what i love the most.

is in her vest
    Hi

prior to this year, I probably went the best part of 5 years without getting a single urge to dress in any womans garment what so ever. I also had a spell from when I was about 20 to 28 where I hardly ever dressed. However when the "need" to dress strikes me, I become a quisling weakling and surrender totally to it, I suppose because being dressed just feels so right at the time. Afterward I'm still not too sure. I suppose I embarrass myself and then feel guilty, I just can't help it.

So yes there have been some periods in my life, teens, thirties and now mid forties, where the desire to femme myself has been extreme....right now is the most extreme ever, however if history repeats, it'll pass too.
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Taking break also

Hey Sedona...i know what you mean....
    I have been on a bit of a break too....i mean only a couple of weeks but then the desire is less too as time goes on....

Its kinda weird with me....as my male dating life picks up (right now i kind of just met and am seeing 3 differnt girls) so part of that is a time thing ;-)

So now I stopped shaving too...i have covered up the fact when questioned why my legs were short haired (2 weeks growth) by one of these girls that I had to for a hamstring injury so i could properly tape it when playing ball. Which is partially true anyway....I mean taping over ace bandages doesnt really do the trick....you need to go right on the skin and i am not about to rip off all that hair. Then i said i just liked the feel so i did it a few more times and she thought nothing odd of it.

And now my injury is better so i am back to weight traning in the gym from just cardio so that naturally increases your testosterone levels so I feel more manly at this point which drives my dressing desire down.

Anyways I guess my fall fun as Gianna has come to an early halt....glad and sad in the same breath....

Who knows....maybe if things don't work out with these girls I will back for a quick stint before my skiing season begins...lol

Content and Happy
    Not at all.

Lanore

Don't worry, the desire will return.

Vikki

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    I have taken short breaks as they were unavoidable, the military does make it difficult.I even( in a state of confusion ) took a break to be a better "man" for my wife and found I was only kidding myself as I am better being who I am and my wife loves me just the same and thats all that matters.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Platinum Member
    just a little while ago i went a week without any type of dressing at all were i was and what i was doing any form of dressing would not been a good choise....

Yep, it comes and goes. Sometimes work and other things prevent it. Sometimes I just don't feel like it. This past weekend I had the house to myself, but didn't want to bother, at least not fully. All I wore all weekend was a big sweatshirt ,panties, girls jeans, knee hi's and flats. Probably until the Holidays are over I won't have but 1 night a week to dress even though this is my favorite time to do it.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Aspiring Member
    i know Teriann goes through those dry spells of not dressing i am always saying are u going to get dressed tonite and she saids i not in the mood because she is depressed and i am like try dressing anyways it will help u not be depressed.

Are you kidding me? I can't imagine my wife trying to talk me into dressing. She doesn't know how lucky she is!!!!!!
    Lauren

Aspiring Member
    I kind of want more femme clothes that I can wear while in drab, so that I can dress all the time!