Thread: Have you ever thought?

Have you ever thought?

Have you ever thought about the variety of skirts a girl has to choose from?

The possibilities seem endless.

Let’s start with length! There are micro mini-skirts (my favourite), mini-skirts (my second favourite), mid thigh, above the knee, knee length, below the knee, mid calf and finally ankle length. At the other end there are high-waisted and low-waisted skirts and skirts that ride on the hips.

Moving on to styles – there tight skirts, straight skirts, pencil skirts, flared skirts and there are layered, tiered and pleated skirts. Hem lines can straight, ragged and sloping. There can be slits and splits in the back, side and/or front that can be of differing lengths.

The range of materials is huge. Various types of material are cotton, lycra (my favourite), denim, silk, linen, lace and wool. And there are other types of materials as well.

Then you get on to colours and patterns. There are all the colours of the rainbow and thousands more. There are multi-coloured skirts. There are various types of prints, eg animal print. There are checked and plaid skirts.

Is it any wonder that a girl has to have so many skirts?

What do guys have? Boring trousers. It is no surprise they call it ‘drab’.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    Yes. They are my favourite item of clothing, even though I only wear one ocasionaly when circumstances permit. Personally I like knee length skirts and have a favourite colour for them: red
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kathryn Philips; 11-13-2006 at 08:35 PM.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Yes Deanna,

That is why crossdressing is so much fun.

Nice to have choice in life, which is what ladies clothing is.

And why drab is so boring...

Skirts are like shoes. You never have to many!

Jen

I agree with all the girls. Back in the 70's the real mini was in and I loved them, especially with boots. Today I love them just an inch above my knee. It is wonderful to be able to dress.
    Janice Ailene:

Your are right. "So many skirts - So little time". What is a CD to do. My answer is to keep shopping.

I love a full skirt that moves and flows as I walk. That is a heavenly feeling especially when the weather turns a little cool and the wind moves the skirt and I feel the cool air on my stocking.

Shoes, hosery, lingerie, purses, jewellry, makeup, hair styles, perfumes, lotions, dresses, blouses, belts, coats and jackets. Wow!

Bonnie

skirts

LOVE skirts and dresses. I love gg women in dresses and skirts. I love hosiery and a nice match of hose, heels, and skirt/dress makes it all great. Cyndi is correct about the feeling of a flowing skirt on the nylon legs. I love it.

The feel of being feminine is in dresses and skirts with nylons and high heels. The feel against my body is just so wonderful. And the feelings I have ... comfortable, relaxed and totally myself.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank You Very Much!!

Now you've gone and done it!! And I was being such a good girl!! Haven't been fem shopping for a month but after I read your thread, I went out at noon looking at skirts!! Lucky for you I didn't find any I liked.....ok that I liked a lot. Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Dresses (and skirts)

Although I really enjoy the look and feel of skirts, it's dresses that excite me more. When I shop, I look for frilly ruffles, flouncy skirts (oops! there are the skirts again), swishy, silky floral patterns or plain more tailored designs--I love them!
    warmly, Linnea

this is why i'm a crossdresser to wear beautiful clothes and you can't have enough clothes can one
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Yes Skirts are just Fantastic, I have over 50 of them!!
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I love skirts as well and I am sure that I must be getting up into the 50+ skirt range as well. While I am starting to learn to enjoy dresses as well I find them much harder to shop for and less versatile that mixing and matching skirts and blouses.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...