Thread: Could have been very embarrising

Could have been very embarrising

About a week ago I was out shopping one evening and I had just left my favorite shoe store (DSW) and was walking to my car. I had on my pin stripe brown suit with the skirt belted in a more comfortable notch. (mistake) I had just reached my car and reached down to open the door when (horrors ) my skirt fell down around my ankles. I have never moved so fast in my life as I did that night. I picked it up and glanced around all in one movement and luckily I don't think anyone saw me as the parking lot was not very full and it was dark out. I'm sure glad it did not happen in the store . Has anything similar happened to any of you gals?

Never by accident...

Occasionally by a deliberate accident. Glad you didn't get busted!

Hi Paula,
    were you wearing a slip?
    yes in a bar full of ppl. story and pics here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6133
    the other day while we were out, wifey said she wanted a new slip so we headed to JCP. looked all other the place couldnt find any. finally gave up and asked a SA, she says they dont carry slips in store anymore WTF!
    seems us girls havnt been doing are job, ok girls its up to us to get out there buy buy buy lol I guess its ok I havnt seen any pretty lacey ones in stores in a long time, just boring!

Huggs
    Debra T
    www.xdresser.net/debrathomas
    added afew new pics from afew weeks ago plus afew of me in a two piece bikini NO laughing

That would have made a great "Funniest Viedos" segment!! hehehe Nothing like that...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Paula T View Post
    About a week ago I was out shopping one evening and I had just left my favorite shoe store (DSW) and was walking to my car. I had on my pin stripe brown suit with the skirt belted in a more comfortable notch. (mistake) I had just reached my car and reached down to open the door when (horrors ) my skirt fell down around my ankles. I have never moved so fast in my life as I did that night. I picked it up and glanced around all in one movement and luckily I don't think anyone saw me as the parking lot was not very full and it was dark out. I'm sure glad it did not happen in the store . Has anything similar happened to any of you gals?
    Hase:nt happened yet but who knows it could, Just thinking about it makes me laugh, pitty the poor guy when he got an eye full of my darieereeeee all bent over trying to get the skirt pulled back up, It would send him to a shrink real fast just like mom said always have on clean panties never know when the day comes when shes right, Love Charolette

Quote Originally Posted by Paula T View Post
    my skirt fell down around my ankles.
    The maternity skirt I used as part of my Navy uniform for Halloween was a bit too large. As I said in a different thread, I wore it at a halloween party. On Halloween night, I was at a couples house who really get into the Halloween spirit. They know I CD and have attended the local Fetish Ball with me several times. I decided to wear my uniform at their house that night. The skirt slipped off three times. Twice while 2 of us were in the backyard smoking. I thought I had adjusted it to prevent it from happening again.

Later, just after we closed the door when some kids came trick or treating, my skirt fell off. A chorus of "Nice panties!" Thank goodness I was among friends, and the door was closed. The hostess adjusted my skirt with safety pins.
    Bobbie in Vancouver

Several years ago, I went on a short trip and after driving for a way, I stopped and changed clothing in my car. Full makeup in the rear view mirror. I stopped at a mall that was rather unoccupied and walked around. This was a time when I felt very unsure of myself. After a quick pass through the mall and an absence of courage, I started to leave. Much to my horror, the padded panties I had made for myself came undone and fell out! I could feel it beginning to happen and walked hurriedly toward the exit. But, the faster I walk, the lower the panties drooped, finally falling out near the door. Fortunately, the only nearby people had just passed me and did not see the mishap. Could have been royal embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieThomas View Post
    were you wearing a slip?
    Do girls still wear slips?

Just aswell you weren't comanado... :blushing:

Kim