Thread: This is for those Closeted CD's

This is for those Closeted CD's

Do you ever feel like getting all girly when you can't?

Also, what time of day do you usually feel like that? I get the feeling at night time a lot but I seldom have time to get all girly because someone is usually home around that time of day.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamma View Post
    I like to get dressed and go out. For example, if I know that I have about 4 hours, then chances are that I will not bother to dress in the house; doesn't seem worth it. Yes, when I'm alone for a few days I may well wear femme clothes most of the time at home (including sleeping in them), but I'm not one to count the seconds until I can rush to my stash and dress.
    Dressing around the house is comfortable, but it's when I dress and go out that I really enjoy the dressing. Tess-Leigh has a distinct socialization aspect, even if that's just putting on a skirt to wonder around the mall for no particular reason. A couple of the other posters refer specifically to "escapism", and Tess-Leigh escapes from my drab "mostly interacting via computer" life.

What I'm leading towards is that sometimes I get frustrated at "being the good boy" by staying home or heading home, knowing that Nothing Much is going to happen -- knowing that Tess-Leigh could be out having a good time. Particularily if there is a club meeting or club social event and I "can't" go.

I would love to dress 24/7 but I cant at night when my mom is home. Would love to dress at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamma View Post
    All the time!

We all feel that way, Tamma.....closetted or not! Andl your closet can be as big or as small as you make it, Mine used to be at home when no one was around but then I decided to get creative.. And who's to say where the closet ends and freedom of some sort begins.... What I'm trying to say is that unless your out to everyone you know and live fem most of the time, we all live in some sort of closet!!

You just need an upgraded one!! An extreeme home closet makeover so to speak. Hehehe

So think woman.....it's all a matter of scheduling and timing.....

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-14-2006 at 07:50 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren's right. Most all of us live in some sort of closet, it's just that some are bigger than others! I feel like getting girly much of the time but know I can't. When that happens I try and wear something feminine to help me get through til I have time to ingulge. Right now I'm feeling extremely feminine and want to just become a beautiful woman but I'm late to start capping a foundation on a house I'm building so I'll have to settle on pink underneath my Carharts! lol..
    I'll indulge tonight when I get home...hopefully.
    Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    We all feel that way, Tamma.....closetted or not! Andl your closet can be as big or as small as you make it, Mine used to be at home when no one was around but then I decided to get creative.. And who's to say where the closet ends and freedom of some sort begins.... What I'm trying to say is that unless your out to everyone you know and live fem most of the time, we all live in some sort of closet!!

You just need an upgraded one!! An extreeme home closet makeover so to speak. Hehehe

So think woman.....it's all a matter of scheduling and timing.....

Love Karren
    Crossdressing provides a certain freedom but always it is freedom in a cage. You might just need a bigger cage!
    "Lady Fingers"

I can relate to that, had someone come by the other day about 6pm, doesn't happen often but usually I'm already getting comfy by this time and slipping into something girly...

I generally wait if I"m going to get all dressed up, 8pm or so, nobody comes by that late, or Friday nights especially.....
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I work shifts 2 weeks day 7am-3pm 2 weeks nights 3pm-11pm weekday I dress every day opposie what I'm working some times I take thing with me on nights and dress in the car for the ride home dress drab weekend for the wife but always have on panties except at work
    Angie

Yes I do. I can only dress when at home alone. The wife knows, but does not want to be a part of . I wear panties most of the time . but if I don't get "home alone time" I really miss dressing

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndie View Post
    Yes I do. I can only dress when at home alone. The wife knows, but does not want to be a part of . I wear panties most of the time . but if I don't get "home alone time" I really miss dressing
    I'm in the same situation. There are times when all I can think of is getting dressed up.

I feel like that every morning but can't get dressed. Also, anytime I'm alone, but I'm often not alone long enough to make it worthwhile. So it's rare that I get to take a day off and no one is home and I can get fully dressed and spend the day doing chores, listening to music and doing stuff on the computer.

Bonnie

closeted

Yup, I know about the closeted thing. It seems to flow with how busy I am and how much stress. Or, when I see a great femine GG and I wonder about her outfit which gets me thinking about dressing.

It is probably lucky I have to dig out my things or I would be "out" too much for my neighborhood.

I could not agree more with Karen. I live alone and work from my home. Don't really know or care what my neighbors think and none of them know any of my other friends, but.... Even though my closet is now huge (figuratively and literally), I still enjoy the company of those that don't know so I have to dress down. I've starting pushing the bounderies there a little, but that door is still closed. Yeah, it would be great to just show up at my weekly poker game dressed to kill - I bet that would put everyone on Tilt! I might try that next time I'm in Vegas alone or with like-kind.

-b