Thread: Accident

Wink Accident

Hi everyone. Had a guy run a red light and My family and I were the recipients of his actions. Hit us in the side. Thank you Ford Explorer for being so tough. His car was crushed to the windshield. Thank God we all walked away. My wife and daugter were transported to the hospitol for a check up. Everything was ok.
    Here is the reason I wrote to you all. I read a post one time about not wanting to wear any of your female clothes under your male clothes just in case something happens. Well thats what happened, so much was going on that I didn't care if anyone knew I was wearing panties. I know the tops were showing when I bent down. We put so much thought and fear into our lives about the thought of people finding out. But in a real emergency, the clothes you wear are so far down the line of importance.
    I also found out just how much wearing female clothes can calm you and release some of your stress. I couldn't sleep at all that night. So for the first time I risked waking my SO as I got out of bed and made some noise as I opened a drawer to get my favorite bra. I put it on under my sleeping shirt. I fell asleep immediately and slept like a princess.
    So if you want to wear clothes underneath, don't let the fear of an accident stop you. Enjoy yourself, you can be here today and gone tomorrow. I know this sounds morbid, but what if I died? Would they say
    " Good old Bob, he sure played a great game of softball and what a great selection he had in panties"

Bye for now
    Sandy

Thank you for these thoughts, Sandy. I'm glad to read that you and your family survived the accident safely, and I appreciate the sentiment about panties not really being an issue under extreme circumstances (something that I've thought about and worried over from time to time).
    warmly, Linnea

Sandy - I am glad that you and your family are all right.

Bill Cosby (comedian) had a routine about wearing clothes and being in an accident.

"My mother told me to always wear clean underwear in case I was in an accident."

"I thought that was what an 'accident' was."

"First you 'say' it, and then you 'do' it."

I agree that in case of an accident, that the last thing you should worry about is what clothes you are wearing.

Sandy, glad you and your family are alright.

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Hi Sandy,

It's good to know that you all are fine. Take care and keep on wearing your femme clothes!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Important thing is that you and your family are alright.
    Shannon

Very glad you all are OK. I flipped my truck one night avoiding a deer and broke my leg. I was able to extract myself and as I sat beside the wreckage I remembered that I had pink panties on. YEIKES!!! I managed to get them off and in my pocket before any help arrived. Safe huh? When I got to the hospital they cut my shorts off to get at my broken leg. Yep... they checked the pockets. Nothing said but I'm sure they have seen stranger things. Should have hit the deer!!!!!!
    Kris

your clothes

Glad your family is ok. Though I have worn a bra to bed I recommend a coft cuddly nylon tricot nightgown. Puts me right to sleep and its very comfortable. It can be very sexy too.

Just make sure you're wearing clean underwear whether it be boxers, briefs or bikinis.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Glad you are OK!!!!
    I just had the weirdest feeling come over me again as I read this......it's a VERY weird feeling.

Well, its a familiar feeling, This happened to me in August and I had hot pink panties and a Wonderbra on, and I know the officer looked at my chest....

Anyway I edited my post, I would completely out myself if anyone I knew read this.

Glad you are safe, and I hope the other driver/passenger were OK too!
    Last edited by Scotty; 11-14-2006 at 11:01 PM.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

I am very happy to hear you and your family are alright!
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Glad you and your family are ok. Dressing is nothing if you lose someone you love. No amount of shame will keep you away from a love one when they need you. Yes it is relaxing to wear something femme after being stressed out.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Good to hear youre all ok. Havent been hit by a car myself but my girlfriend was knocked down a year ago and luckily only broke her shoulder. Its scary sometimes thinking what could have happened. Try not to do that. I was doing it for ages and it had me going crazy. Just be happy that you guys are all fine.

As far as dressing relaxing ya well I know that feeling too. Last week my uncle died and there was lots of crap caused by his family and everything that was happening got me really stressed out. I came back home to my apartment (was at my other home with the family) and dressed for a while with my girlfriend who was very understanding. More crap caused by our live in demon aka flatmate but dressing helped relax me so much.

Sandy, I'm so glad that your family is fine. It just shows you that you can't control the actions of others. Who wouldn't be a little shaken after that. You've got a free pass from me to dress!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Thank you all for your kind words. We all feel better now. Just very scary and kind of a awakening.......Sandy

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Well here is my story.

2 years ago I started dressing.3 months into it I was into it , I was on my way to a new years eve party. IN full drags. It’s raining hard and there is about 2 inches of standing water. This lady runs the light and I t bone her. Pop the toe side passenger tires. I'm freaking out. Now we pull over to a gas station. The lady gets out and her first words were please doing call the cops I just got a DUI. She is freaking out more than I am. She didn’t realize I was guy till I told her. She asked me to follow her to her cousin’s house. I’m thinking yeah right. She winds up walking away, but she leaves her wallet in the car. The cops show up she is not there. Fifteen minutes later her cousin shows up.

Long story short it winds up being hit and run and the car is her mothers.