Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just told a gg about me being a cd

I just told a gg about me being a cd

I was seeing this girl for a while. I knew she was bi. I should have told her about my dressing than. I didn't and I am sorry I didn't tell her when I was seeing her. She said she would have been so into my dressing up. I told her yesterday. She and I were so dissapointed I didn't tell her sooner. Our circumstances have changed and we don't see each other that way any longer. But she is dying to see me dressed. I think I may have a chance of getting back together with her, because she desperatley wants to see me dressed. She told me she has so many sexy things for me to wear. We are both married and have to be very careful. But I think we may give it a shot. I am thrilled thinking about it. She said what would have been better than to dress me up and seduce me like a woman should be seduced. She wants to dress me and also will come shopping with me. I will keep all of you posted.

Platinum Member
    tread careful with both your marriages so no one gets hurt, you are playing a dangerous game.......not good!
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 11-14-2006 at 07:49 PM.

That sounds a bit dangerous to me. There could be a couple of spouses that might not be too pleased if they found out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're married.... she's married...... sorry, but I think what you both are doing is wrong :mad: nuff said!!!!!

Seduce you like the woman you are.....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Barbara, I know how tempting things might be getting, but keep in mind that you are married. I know first hand how it feels to have a spouse who cheats, one of the worst things I ever experienced. Don't do that to the one you love.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Sorry to agree with everyone here but....I was involved with a married woman a 2 years ago. At the time, I too thought it was thrilling and exciting but now I am very dissapointed in myself for doing it. We didn't get caught but almost did a few times. She too was very into my CD'ing and thats why I had blinders on. It was so appealing to me at first....please take my advice. Its not worth it and will end badly. If you are married and she is...don't do it.

Can you limit your relationship to maybe a shopping partner/friend? Just thought....good luck!

Michelle

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraLoveToDress View Post
    I was seeing this girl for a while. I knew she was bi. I should have told her about my dressing than. I didn't and I am sorry I didn't tell her when I was seeing her. She said she would have been so into my dressing up. I told her yesterday. She and I were so dissapointed I didn't tell her sooner. Our circumstances have changed and we don't see each other that way any longer. But she is dying to see me dressed. I think I may have a chance of getting back together with her, because she desperatley wants to see me dressed. She told me she has so many sexy things for me to wear. We are both married and have to be very careful. But I think we may give it a shot. I am thrilled thinking about it. She said what would have been better than to dress me up and seduce me like a woman should be seduced. She wants to dress me and also will come shopping with me. I will keep all of you posted.

Now, imagine just how disappointed your wife is/will be when she finds out that you didn't tell her sooner.

Meh, not worth the keystrokes except to say: Shame on you.

Gold Member
    God frickin grief, get your priorities right would you , you may end up being a real female when your wife finds out about this crap and your balls are dangling off her rear view mirror:mad:

hi i am sorry but. this is a bad idea. why not tell your wife she might be in to your cding you never know until you try. and you might have just has much fun with her ... hugs mj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is in her vest
    DON'T.....honestly an 18 year old millionairess, nymphomaniac playmate who just adores CDs and wants to play dress up and more all day long with me wouldn't get me to cheat on my wife.....This is very low in my opinion...snap out of it before it's too late..
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Whoa!!

Its your life and you can do what you want with it, but you also share your life with your wife and I wouldnt recommend stepping outside of your marital boundaries. Why cant your wife dress you up and seduce you? ..Your relationship with the other woman is over...O-V-E-R!...Get over your obsession with this and remain happy with your wife....Tread safely dear one, a scorned woman shows no mercy...Charity's GG

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    God frickin grief, get your priorities right would you , you may end up being a real female when your wife finds out about this crap and your balls are dangling off her rear view mirror:mad:

Or she "shrinky dinks" 'em and wears 'em as earrings!

What about the GG you posted about a couple days ago -- the one you dressed with two years ago?

Is this just a running fantasy or are you seriously this fixated on playing games and, possibly, ruining your marriage?

It's time to grow up, Barb.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    What about the GG you posted about a couple days ago -- the one you dressed with two years ago?

Is this just a running fantasy or are you seriously this fixated on playing games and, possibly, ruining your marriage?

It's time to grow up, Barb.

ssszzzzzzap! Busted!

Nice going Sharon!!

And when all else fails, remember this -

[SIZE="4"]If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat ON you...[/SIZE]
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    Or she "shrinky dinks" 'em and wears 'em as earrings!
    Ahahahhahahahahaaaa!!...vanya...thats almost gross...funny as h*ll but gross...and why give him the satisfaction of having his doo-dads donned as earrings?...i say cut them...slowly...with a very dull rusty pocket knife

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity's GG View Post
    ...i say cut them...slowly...with a very dull rusty pocket knife
    oooooh your evil but i love it lol

Barbara, I agree with everyone else - you're making a HUGE mistake if you dally with this dilly. If you're married, you made vows/promises to your wife; does your word, integrity and honor mean so little to you?

Not only will you be dishonoring yourself, you will be hurting someone else; someone who you at least once thought you wanted to spend the rest of your life with.

I haven't read all of your posts and don't know whether you've told your wife of your CDing and your fantasies, but you owe it to her to be honest about it and your feelings.

I hope you don't do something that will ruin another's life.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    oooooh your evil but i love it lol
    Shhhhhh!...Thats my deep dark secret

Please don't do it. It is the worst feeling in the world to know you've been cheated on. My last GF accused me of it and must have convinced herself, because she is now with the guy she told me was "just a friend". I just found this out 2 weeks ago. In my opinion cheaters are the lowest form of life. Don't become one.
    Shannon

Everyones right on the mark about this. Love the earring stuff BTW! For me, I try to live my life by trying to avoid doing things I might regret. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Banned Read only
    LOL every time this topic comes up, I think of that guy (can't remember his name) whose wife whacked off his thingie and threw it in a field.

I always say IF a man ever drove me to that point of desperation, instead of just throwing it in a field, I'd throw it in the microwave on HIGH, on my way out the door!

"Ball park franks, they plump when ya cook 'em!"

Lol!

OK...but can you throw it in the microwave while its still attached or can you slam it in the door and turn it on high??

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    LOL every time this topic comes up, I think of that guy (can't remember his name) whose wife whacked off his thingie and threw it in a field.

I always say IF a man ever drove me to that point of desperation, instead of just throwing it in a field, I'd throw it in the microwave on HIGH, on my way out the door!

"Ball park franks, they plump when ya cook 'em!"
    John and Lorena Bobbit (I may be CD, but I'm still a man, and men don't forget that)
    Shannon