Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just told a gg about me being a cd

<sniff><sniff> Can you smell something? <sniff> It's kinda <sniff> fishy smelling.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon CD View Post
    Please don't do it. It is the worst feeling in the world to know you've been cheated on. My last GF accused me of it and must have convinced herself, because she is now with the guy she told me was "just a friend". I just found this out 2 weeks ago. In my opinion cheaters are the lowest form of life. Don't become one.

Shannon, been there done that, got the divorce papers. It's been proven many times, if your SO is accusing you of cheating, and you're not...LOOK OUT...they ARE! It's called projection, or "the best defense is a good offense".

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraLoveToDress View Post
    . She told me she has so many sexy things for me to wear. We are both married and have to be very careful. But . I will keep all of you posted.
    please don't. I see you've been a member since the end of last year. I haven't seen many of your posts, but I ahve seen other posts similar to this one. When a MARRIED person engages in extra marital anything, it ceases to be a cd/ts/tg issue , it is an issue of LYING CHEATING SLEAZEBALL behavior. I don't know if there is a forum for that. Hope you find one.

I was seeing this girl for a while. I knew she was bi. I should have told her about my dressing than. I didn't and I am sorry I didn't tell her when I was seeing her. She said she would have been so into my dressing up. I told her yesterday. She and I were so dissapointed I didn't tell her sooner. Our circumstances have changed and we don't see each other that way any longer. But she is dying to see me dressed. I think I may have a chance of getting back together with her, because she desperatley wants to see me dressed. She told me she has so many sexy things for me to wear. We are both married and have to be very careful. But I think we may give it a shot. I am thrilled thinking about it. She said what would have been better than to dress me up and seduce me like a woman should be seduced. She wants to dress me and also will come shopping with me. I will keep all of you posted.
    I would be absolutely thrilled to have a woman actually tell me she wanted to help me be feminine!!!! However, being that I have been married to my wife for 26 years now I know thats not going to happen. and I don't want to teardown all we have built together. Being in my mid 50s, I don't have the time to go back and earn all that money all over again.

Being that we are all in this forum, we are all here because of a need to be and feel feminine. This feeling and this need, should not overshadow the responsibility and commitment you made via wedding vows to your spouse/S.O.

WHOA,TMI. It was OK 'till you said you're both married.

Vikki

I have to agree with everybody else's comments. It's your life and you have to live it but please think seriously about it before ruining other peoples lives.
    How would you feel if you found out your wife was cheating on you? :mad: ?

Shame on you
    Sharona.

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    Shannon, been there done that, got the divorce papers. It's been proven many times, if your SO is accusing you of cheating, and you're not...LOOK OUT...they ARE! It's called projection, or "the best defense is a good offense".
    You know, I told her that at the time. Of course she denied it. She may not have actually been cheating, but I find it rather coincidental that she was with this guy within a month after she moved out.
    Shannon

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Shannon,

An old adage my Grandmother used applies here:

The first hen that cackles is the one that laid the egg.

I'm sorry you went through that, only those of us who have endured it know the anguish.

While I won't say I'm thankful that Trudi was cheated on, I will say since we both have been, we know we *never* want that issue in our relationship.

I never understood the cheating game. What has one accomplished? It's not difficult to do. Hell someone's standing on every street corner waiting and available. All you do is compromise your integrity, and allow someone else a notch on the bedpost of their ego.

And as someone else has already said: If they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you!

So, to use another of Grandmother's adages, your ex will get her just dues because:

Justice rides a slow but sure footed horse.

Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    Shannon,

An old adage my Grandmother used applies here:

The first hen that cackles is the one that laid the egg.

I'm sorry you went through that, only those of us who have endured it know the anguish.

While I won't say I'm thankful that Trudi was cheated on, I will say since we both have been, we know we *never* want that issue in our relationship.

I never understood the cheating game. What has one accomplished? It's not difficult to do. Hell someone's standing on every street corner waiting and available. All you do is compromise your integrity, and allow someone else a notch on the bedpost of their ego.

And as someone else has already said: If they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you!

So, to use another of Grandmother's adages, your ex will get her just dues because:

Justice rides a slow but sure footed horse.
    Vanya,

Thank you so much for your support and understanding. I was doing well after she left me for close to a month until I found out what I knew in the back of my mind was going on all along. Part of me felt vindicated. Part of me felt betrayed. And part of me felt I had been made a fool. I am convinced that I am better off without her, but it still hurts.

I'm sorry to be airing this out here, especially since I did not start this thread. I just wanted you to know that your words are appreciated.
    Shannon

Sounds like you are playing with fire,If you have a so and you are going out with an other. Be carefull. some one where I work Just himself shot for doing that . Now the other person is in jail for attempted murder

michelle liz

AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't understand cheating either although I have had some quick rebounds.

Barbara, I don't know if your SO knows about your CDing but trust me, she'll be more likely to understand that than you pal-ing around with the ex. Danger Will Robinson.

-b

Welcome aboard the Titantic Ma'am
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

i am not a fan of moving outside or beyond a marriage until you've taken care of the nuptials you've exchanged. heck i have an issue with people who can't end one relationship before starting another, let alone a marriage. to me, people who start looking elsewhere before fixing or ending their present relationship have serious character flaws.

the only thing i can sympathize with is how exhilerating it is to "come out" to a GG. they say confession is good for the soul. to be able to confess to a sympathizing GG, it's like absolving original sin. on the rare occasion i have "come out," i have felt empowered.

speaking of empowring, i finally learned how to set up my yahoo IM link, so now when i'm on late at night, it should be easy to connect with moi.

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

Cheating!

You took I life time vow in front of God and your friends. Just remember it's not for us to judge but vengence is mine sayth the Lord. So I would not want to be in your shoes when when it happens. I only hope you make the right choice!? Patricia,,

Please, don't bother to keep me informed of further events. It makes me feel like an acomplace after the fact!

think first

It’s pay-back time for or to me. I was the one out doing things. Dumb Sh*t me I thought I was the big man. My now ex wife still does not know what I did. But we are friends and I would do any thing for her.
    I left her for another woman. That woman is one I had been doing. It’s true if they do it with you they do it to you. Two years later it still hurts. But it was pay back to me. I know now IF I ever have some one in my life she Will be the only one.
    So what I am saying is , What goes around comes around. And pay back is a b*tch.
    I hope no one thinks to bad of me. I am sorry for what I did. Maybe some one will see this and think twice be for doing it.
    Billie
    xoxoxo

p.s. God forgives life don't
    Billiesmith

Wow, this thread is way to hot for me.

I guess you girls told me. I guess I will continue the fantasy in my mind

Sounds like even if you two don't get back together, you have a wonderful friend, and one who can help you in ways a lot of us just dream of.... My wife is fully supportive, and helps. It would be nice to have another womans perspective on how I could or should look, and to help in getting there

Gold Member
    Hey some times you just need a good f***ing slap to the head for a wake up call, now get with it or I'll sick Vanya back on your a**

Platinum Member
    i guess we just got good morals eh?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    now get with it or I'll sick Vanya back on your a**
    ok thats enough to scare any guy including me!!!!!

Angry Bad idea

I cn not agree more with the group. This is a bad idea. Please rethink this. Once this happens there is no going back. It is wrong and there is nothingelse to be said about it.
    PD

You know, it takes guts to admit that it was pure fantasy good for you!!

Just...... don't do it again

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn