Thread: PALs

PALs

I know there have been topics posted on there before. I finally made the plunge and bought a pair on eBay not long ago. Thy came last week. All I can say is wow! I couldn't wait to get home and try them on. My first try with them unfortunately was wearing one of my wife's bra's. She is alittle smaller but does have a 36c in some styles. I found a VS style she had that I liked in 36c in her drawer and went to the bathroom to try them on.

In two seconds flat I had the bra on and a form in one hand. I love how they feel, soft yet firm, feminine. I pulled the cup foward and slid the first in, then the second. Instantly I felt their weight and with a movement their jiggle.

My wife likes to wear bras with the cup lightly padded, not my choice, so the next day I had a chance to be alone for an hour or so, not enough time to fully dress as I would have perferred, but enought time for me to get my own bra out from where I keep it and put it on. My favorite bra is a lacy VS I picked up a few years back. The cups are unlined with an underwire. Again, I had it on it no time and my forms in the cups. To my surprise they fit perfectly, each one resting nicely. I adjusted the straps and looked down to see "my girls" as if they were meant to be there, what a great feeling. I wore them for about an hour under a t-shirt. Amazing how when everything fits right after awhile you don't even notice your wearing them or the bra until you move and get that slight jiggle

Only dislike is the weird vanilla smell they have. A friend of mine told me it will go away and she suggested I use talc powder and wash them regularly.

Amy
    Last edited by Amy Sue; 11-14-2006 at 11:19 PM. Reason: spelling

They use a scented powder both to mask the mineral smell and to make them smooth. Without the powder they tend to be a bit sticky after I wash them.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Sue View Post
    I know there have been topics posted on there before. I finally made the plunge and bought a pair on eBay not long ago. Thy came last week. All I can say is wow! I couldn't wait to get home and try them on. My first try with them unfortunately was wearing one of my wife's bra's. She is alittle smaller but does have a 36c in some styles. I found a VS style she had that I liked in 36c in her drawer and went to the bathroom to try them on.

In two seconds flat I had the bra on and a form in one hand. I love how they feel, soft yet firm, feminine. I pulled the cup foward and slid the first in, then the second. Instantly I felt their weight and with a movement their jiggle.

My wife likes to wear bras with the cup lightly padded, not my choice, so the next day I had a chance to be alone for an hour or so, not enough time to fully dress as I would have perferred, but enought time for me to get my own bra out from where I keep it and put it on. My favorite bra is a lacy VS I picked up a few years back. The cups are unlined with an underwire. Again, I had it on it no time and my forms in the cups. To my surprise they fit perfectly, each one resting nicely. I adjusted the straps and looked down to see "my girls" as if they were meant to be there, what a great feeling. I wore them for about an hour under a t-shirt. Amazing how when everything fits right after awhile you don't even notice your wearing them or the bra until you move and get that slight jiggle

Only dislike is the weird vanilla smell they have. A friend of mine told me it will go away and she suggested I use talc powder and wash them regularly.

Amy
    Ive had my breast forms about a year and half, I keep them in the box they came in ,helps keep there shape, wash them gently in warm water and a little soap, dry and powder with a scented talc, it also helps when your body perspires, they seem to move with your body better, Its amazing how perky they are when walking down the street, with a tight blouse ,or sweater, I wear a 46 b and am amazed at the stares I get, from both ladies and men, heavenly scents Love Charolette