Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What kind of girl are you/would you like to be?

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    When my SO and I got on Yahoo and created avatars (both female of course) I dressed mine all up in 'girlie' clothes. I like her flirty and super feminine. My SO dressed hers up punky and more butch . I think if I had been born a GG I probably would want to crossdress back -dress comfortably, functionally, and only get really feminine for special occassions. However, the kind of girl Kerrianna wants to be is like a little princess.

What kind of girl are you/do you want to be?
    well i would like to be a super model with all the right curves like nancy erminia or lani todd or angel anderson or my fav is zdenka micka i want a rack like hers .. oh btw they are models from playboys mag just so you know ? please don't get me in trouble well now you know the type of girl i want to be if i ever win the lottery i will too he he he
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wink sexy

A drop-dead gorgeous redhead.The type of girl every man wants and every woman wants to be. -Angela E.:be:
    Last edited by Angela E.; 11-18-2006 at 12:08 PM.

Positively the biggest flirt on two wheels!!

And, I'd be broke all the time, 'cuz all those cute, sexy clothes and shoes don't come cheap, ya know!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

sexy and femine

When dressed i am and love being sexy femine..
    Would like to know i could turn a guys head
    when i walk by..That is sexy...

Love Shergirly

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    If you look like MJ ----- aaaaaarrrrr you make me soooo envious.

I would love to look sexy but suttle. If only I were a foot shorter.

Most the time I go for a classy yet hopefully still sexy lady. Right now I have two main looks.

Late 30 something Clubbing Girl
    . Jeans, short skirts, snug tops with long straight wigs.

Middle Aged Chick (looking 40 something yrs old) - Femmy reading glasses, curly reddish/burnette hair that borders on being BIG HAIR but not quite there, then long skirts that give me a sort of librarian look. A guy at the bar Saturday night said I looked like a college professor...I ate that up!!!

The Biggest ****/ Hoe in Town... Id be the girl everyone would dream to be.. When you see me your eyes would just drop... Gotta have the sexy tight exotic clothes onn..

Miss Thangz

Banned Read only
    If I were a real woman I'd be an Executive Woman. That's why I have over 70 skirt suits! Would love to work everyday in an awesome skirt suit - nevermind the dry cleaning bill.

Otherwise, it would have been a dream to be born a beautiful model. My first choice if there was reincarnation!
    Last edited by Jesse69; 12-18-2006 at 11:04 PM.

Aspiring Member
    being born female i would luv to have class and suaveness, having the most manners and meekness, be a smiling part of society.

As a girl I would want to be just like Drew Barrymore. Not beautiful, but cute, sexy, wild and have 50 first dates.

Banned Read only

Well

An buxom, asian woman, average US female hight.

Seems strange that a blond, white, 6' man would want to be an asian but there is it.

Second choice is a red haired, pale skin with freckles Irish Maiden.
    Last edited by janedoe311; 11-22-2006 at 03:23 PM.

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I suppose if I were a GG I'd want to be the kind of woman I'm attracted to. (I know, big surprise, right?) Picture the fair maiden locked in the tower.

"Help! Help!" she calls. "Is there some brave knight who will rescue me?" She listens for a few moments then says with irritation evident in her voice, "Uh, hello. I said help help is there some brave knight who will rescue me." She listens for a few more moments. "Fine. The heck with you." She breaks the lock on the door, grabs a sword off the wall right outside the room, and heads for the exit.

In other words, someone who is comfortable acting however she wants and is perfectly capable of taking care of herself.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Feminine

When I dress, I like to be feminie...very girly girly. When I'm not dressed, I like to keep my masculinity.

Very girly , gurl , femme , classy girl, schoolgirl jumper outfits & skirts....
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

What kind of girl??????....A southern U.S. country girl, cute, small, drives a 4X4 pickup , wearing jeans, t's, bare foot, nice hard body.....blonde for sure !! Acts very shy but makes her boy friends scream for mercy in bed, maybe I'll untie them, maybe I won't! haha Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

A dominant Katherine Hepburn .. in leather.. heh..
    Bobbie in Vancouver

The Dom Catehrine Hepburn is a role model to aspire for . . . Lipstick lesbian? Maybe. I am a natural red head and in my art-major college years I had 2 1/2 feet of long red hair, wore girl cut jeans and girl cut T shirts. I can still recall a couple guys who must have first seen me from behind, they'd look at my chest (yes they look there first) then my face, then back to my chest and you could see their disappointment.

So, I'd be the long red-haired girl who flirts, and knows she has "skills." I'd go to law school (a great idea someone posted) and I'd marry and have a family . . . And I might have done all these things but for a pregnant first wife and the siren song call of responsibility - so I did all those things with my life but be the girl full time.

I want to be the most caring and lovable girl. I love to wear pretty skirts and blouses to go with them. I alos love to wear heels all of different colors and heights. Iwould love to be able to find a lbd that would fit me and look good at the same time. As I am very overweight and not knowing how to lose it I guess albd is out for right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...

When my SO and I got on Yahoo and created avatars (both female of course) I dressed mine all up in 'girlie' clothes. I like her flirty and super feminine. My SO dressed hers up punky and more butch . I think if I had been born a GG I probably would want to crossdress back -dress comfortably, functionally, and only get really feminine for special occassions. However, the kind of girl Kerrianna wants to be is like a little princess.

[SIZE="3"]Hi Kerrianna, im a girly girl i so love pink,and i'd like to some day have a sugar daddy to spend lots of money and affection on me. But there is a side to me that really loves the ****ty look, and i'd really like to learn poledancing. Omg im such a tart really. lol
    hugs
    Naomi x
    [/SIZE]

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Question All in one

A friend of mine once told me his idea of the perfect woman, and I know I'll catch what for for this, but...

For me, I'd be the utlimate Wh*** in the bed room and Queen Elizabeth in public...What more could you be...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Jane View Post
    I don't want to be a girl....strange but true.
    I ditto Jane. I just want to be a guy that has the freedom to wear the clothes I want to. When I get dressed I want to have the freedom to match my clothes with my mood, masculine/feminine level, weather, and my activity for the day being it a smart professional looking skirt suit or pant suit for business, jeans or jean skirt, tee and work boots for doing things around the house, or anything thing in between mixed and matched. Some days I would be more feminine looking and some days more masculine looking, but I would always be presenting my male self. I would wear no wig and little to no makeup.

And no I would not have the "Man in a Dress" look that most think of. Well at least most of the time. But hey, I see a lot of gals that have a great "guy in a dress look" or a "gal in guys clothes look". So I just fit in IMHO.

In fact often only the cleavage and/or lack of face hair make me believe some gals are really gals. And I know, in TG circles even that can be questionable. I just think I am really surrounded by many full time CDers and TS people and we are all afraid to come out of the closet and let others know the real us.

KimberlyS - CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

i would like to be classy with a slightly foxy side. I would want to go to balls and get really dressed up every week for a party! I'd like to look a bit like Shania Twain...
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

A care free girl , go anywhere and do anything , and a little bit Hanna Montana........Raven Symone........
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Gold Member
    A office CEO that wears bussness suits with skirts and heals, oh and I would have the stocking with we seams on them, and peole would love to have a crack at me

Sexy

A Sexy Old Dame with Fabulous Pantyhose Legs and flaming Red Hair. Ha ! That is me ! ! Hehe ( stolen from Karren ) From Vixen Maureen