Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you solo in your crossdressing?

Are you solo in your crossdressing?

Hello girls....I am new here and this is my first post. It is so nice to have someone to chat with. How many of you are going this alone?? My wife knows of my crossdressing, but certainly does not participate other than letting me wear panties to bed once in a blue moon, and she will not let me dress at home. I am lucky that I travel every couple of weeks, so my dressing is only in a hotel room but not near as often as I would like. I would die to go the the SCC in Atlanta if I could ever get the nerve...what is it like?? Are transformations worth it?? It would be great to actually share this with someone. Thanks for reading.

Welcome!

Welcome Katy, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.
    I've never been to SCC but I've been to First Event in Mass. You should attend a function as you live as a woman for several days. You meet many. many other girls and get to visit many vendors. You'll have makovers and have your colors done, maybe electrolysis and have professional photography done and the list goes on and on.
    It's just a fabulous experience!
    Lauren

Katie

I live by myself. And yes I am doing this alone. I am michelle90% of the time . The only time i am not is when Iam at work. Some times this cd thing comes at a high price. It cost me two marriages. But both were not any good so I araly havent lost any thing. I have gained michelle and her friends.

Michelle liz

I always fly solo!! And love it that way!! Karren vs the world!! hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh, Katie Lynn,

I like to go both ways. I love to meet and go out with girlfriends. I have three girlfriends and we call ourselves the Doobie Sisters!! I find that I need someone to talk to who has the same feminine feelings and understands how I feel. But if the sisters aren't available I enjoy going solo to a movie or to the mall. I enjoy being out an about moving in the world as a female. Very satisfying. BTW, my wife knows about Stephanie and encourages me to go out but doesn't participate. She tried it for awhile a few years ago but decided she just liked me as Steve. I keep all my clothes at home in the closet in the spare bedroom and dress only when she is away for a few hours. Sometimes she leaves just to let me dress and calls when she is on her way home so I have time to put Stephanie away. She is very sweet and we keep no secrets from each other anymore. Good luck doing whatever you can, whenever you can.

Love,
    Stephanie
    Stephanie Kay

"We all just want to be loved!"

SCC is worth the price of admission. I imagine most conferences are. OF course the best part is being enfemme for 3 days. As a bonus you get to chat with other CDs and hopefully make some very good friends! Oh , there are the seminars and vendors too.....

GO, you won't be sorry!

Can you find a support group near you? It's a very good way to get out. Also, having others to talk to is a good thing. Personal contact is a lot more potent than the internet.

Hugs, Lori

I'm a lone crossdresser and so used to it that it seems normal. I am also very secretive about it.

I would like to experience an outing completely dressed and share with understanding morally principled people at least once.

emmi

my girlfriend is 100% supportive and has promised to take me out eventually

Aren't we all really flying solo, anyway? Even when sharing life with a partner/family, it is an individualistic experience, it seems. My SO knows about my cding but does not want to interact with my femme side so the walls need to be strong to keep it separate. The urge to test the boundaries is always there, but the risks of over exposure need to be counterbalanced with the low probability of acceptance and the gain that would provide. There have been some threads about this lately and I need to strengthen my resolve to respect my wife's position. If the SO can not accept this, it is best to find ways to internalize the experience of cding and being satisfied with that. Outings are great, but always temporary. Joni

I just want to be me! Carla2003's Avatar
    The uncharted backwaters of northeastern Ohio somewhere WAAAAAY east of Cleveland...
    Unfotunately, I know all about what you mean. Having been married for 12 years now, my wife is totally & completely unaccepting as well. She's ok with dressing for a Halloween part once in awhile, but other than that she thinks its just plain 'wierd.' So, most of my dressing is done in secret as well, which makes for some serious feelings of guilt and disgust. I've tried repeatedly to talk to her about it, but she's made up her mind and the subject is closed. I've even tried many times to stop dressing due to the guilt and the feeling that I'm lying to her all the time, but that doesn't work very well either. So, I just keep plugging along dressing in secret and sneaking out once in awhile with some of my girlfriends. One of these days, maybe she'll understand...

-Carla
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Carla[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Sometimes I'm here, even when I'm not quite all there...[/SIZE]

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Smile welcome katie

first of all welcome katie i know and support my b/f with his c/d. it isnt easy to be truthul sometimes, but this forum has helped me alot i do particapate when i can . e.g. go shopping with him, and also see him dressed etc.
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

i feel as if I am solo in being Janice. My wife has know her for decades, but prefers not to have ehr around the house. As a result I do not wear skirts and dresses, but basically wear all woman's clothes almost everyday - pants, blouse, flats, subdude make-up. You do not have to ask about underwear as it is always Vanity Fair and Olga.
    Janice Ailene:

Alone, yet i have everyone here,thanks

Welcome to the forum.....I have been crossdressing since I was very young and only in the last 1.5 yrs have I started going out. Then this last weekend I was able to attend my first gathering. It was a Tri-ess event called "Holiday Enfem". This year it was held here in Dallas. It is held in different parts of the country each year. It was my first time meeting other sisters and being in a public place completely dressed. It was wonderful. I think it has helped me fully accept myself. Once you accept yourself, then the world opens up for you.

Oooooer sounds a bit rude... I'm single *sniff* Just me and the pandas *sigh* Still when I'm with someone they tend to know about me before they meet me... Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me.... ta da
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    It dosent fase me to be alone in respect to Cding. I don't personally think of CDing as a "public event"----but somthing to do ALONE, by one's self---Just like being naked (like in taking a shower) or "pleasuring" one's self, I simply see MY CDing as a personal thing I do in private-----Its something I wouldnt think about doing in public or in the sight of others any more than I would go out in the street buck naked or "jerk off" in my driveway.---Rightly or wrongly, in my mind,"it just isnt done"

I may not be the "Norm" here, and I am NOT criticizing anyone, but It takes a Psychology DIFFERENT from my own to actually WANT to go out "Dressed". Just as it would take a different psycology than most of us to want to go "streaking" down the street. A "Private" attitude and feeling like mine must not be confused with a "closet CD" who WANTS to go out but does not out of "fear". Private CD a different attitude all together, and seeing how many here dont mind being public. makes me sometimes wonder if I even 'qualify' for CD status even though I do cross dress,

Im just saying that Some people CAN and even desire to be public to a degree with their CDing, But some of us do NOT, and I can appreaciate that. These are personal differences that should be respected. I just want others here to realize that some of us DONT WANT other folks to know, not out of fear or embarassment, but simply as a matter of personal privacy.

alone, wife knows about the pantyhose and is ok with them but not the heels, skirts, etc

I dress 5 days aweek at home and give the weekend to the wife but I do wear pantie & some times a cami on the weekend
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Teriann gets help from me with makeup, photo shoots, and fashion tips, any advice i can give to make her the true goddness in her!

My wife tolerates dressing for a while but then tells me she doesn't like it. I go back into the closet for a while. This must recent period of dislike has lasted 6 months, She gone through this several time now.

It will change again

Joan

Hi Katie Lynn,
    Rather than go a big ticket event like SCC or First Event, I strongly suggest that you consider joining a support group, like Tri-Ess, http://www.tri-ess.org/. Any UK sisters that read this should consider joining the Beaumont Society, http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/ Don't get me wrong, CD conventions are wonderful while you are there. They are also expensive and you need contact with other CDs for the rest of the year. You can get dressed at a Tri-Ess meeting. Once you are comfortable in the group, you might want to coax your wife into going to meetings. Wives do go to the meetings. Whom ever reads this and decides to go to a Tri-Ess meeting, do not go to one with the idea of making pickups.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

My wife tolerates dressing for a while but then tells me she doesn't like it. I go back into the closet for a while. This must recent period of dislike has lasted 6 months, She gone through this several time now.

This will change again

Joan

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    It dosent fase me to be alone in respect to Cding. I don't personally think of CDing as a "public event"----but somthing to do ALONE, by one's self---Just like being naked (like in taking a shower) or "pleasuring" one's self, I simply see MY CDing as a personal thing I do in private-----Its something I wouldnt think about doing in public or in the sight of others any more than I would go out in the street buck naked or "jerk off" in my driveway.---Rightly or wrongly, in my mind,"it just isnt done"

Same here. My S/O knows, doesn't participate, but has no issue with what I do when I am alone. I have no desire to go out in public, or meet other cd's in person. It's strictly beteween me and myself.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

I've been strictly solo. I'd like to out with other CDs and/or understanding GGs, but that hasn't happened yet.
    Welcome to the site!
    warmly, Linnea

solo

ive always been solo in my cding. but wud love to meet other cds in my area for girly nights in.