Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you solo in your crossdressing?

solo in crossdressing?

I am a crossdresser, and fairly new, but I understand that there is a difference between what I call the "phases of crossdressing".

Phase one. The act of crossdressing is a personal experience for me. I was solo in learning what was needed to dress as feminine as possible. This experience was full of new sensations, ideas, and attitudes and finally produced a new enlightened me..Carla!

Phase two was going out the door to meet the world, solo. This was exciting and full of adventure! Something was missing....

Phase three is going out to meet people with similar ideas and attitudes. There are crossdressing clubs and transgendered clubs all over the free world. There are several crossdressing web sites where people meet and share ideas such as this one. What fun it is to get dressed and go out to get to know people such as us, or to just be ourselves! Sure you might get stared at or hear rude remarks....but remember that most of the time we "try" to look better than most gender girls...no offense ggs.

Phase four......simply put “Have fun out there!"

Silver Member
    Actually in TG nightclubs or other similar venues the only thing you are likly to hear are compliments---after all most of the people at those places are either T-Girls or our admirers.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Linnea: how do you hide your stuff???

Audry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Like many would be girls , I remain in the closet because I know it would damage my relationship with my family if I came out and family is more important whatever the urges.
    'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'

same troubles here

i wear panties 24/7. wife is some what ok with . but not much for other itmes so i dress alone when home alone

Talking solo

I am very solo. Being divorced and my s/o passing away. I love being alone, although i have several friends who know about Kathrynn. I am Kathrynn 90% of the time. My work cloths are drab, although i wear womens jeans. Underneath it is always panties, p/h and bra.
    I sometimes feel sorry for the girls that have s/o's that won't let them be themselves. I think that their relationship would be much happier and better.
    We all feel better when we are wearing the clothing of choice, I know i do.
    Kathrynn

Banned Read only

alone

I personally do everything in life, alone.

there is no other human in my tiny world.
    no pets
    no kids
    no waterbeds

I answer to no one
    come and go as I wish
    do as I wish when i wish
    for as long as i wish

no one to tell me no.

it's nice being over 50...........

Alone

At the moment I do not have a girlfriend so yes, I am doing this alone. Pull the shades and dress and enjoy for myself always thinking, please neighbors stay away long enough to allow me to enjoy this without having to tear my chlothes off to answer the door!

Classic Lingerie Lover

I'm a loner.......

and I like that way. I don't have an understanding SO. I've been dressing secretly since my teens. It's sometimes tough to keep the secret but so far I've managed. I dress much more often since I retired.

I think I'll dress until I drop dead. It's the most enjoyable hobby/activity I have experienced.

love,
    [SIZE=5]Cathy[/SIZE]

Katie Lynn,

I am very much solo in my dressing other than chatting with my friends online. It must have been such a lonely world for those gurls 15, 20 years ago.

I truly value my male mode but kinda enjoy that I have a little femme secret for no one else to know about. I guess it depends on what you want to achieve but I am fine with being little Leah in a big gurlie world. Giggles!

Leah

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve View Post
    It dosent fase me to be alone in respect to Cding. I don't personally think of CDing as a "public event"----but somthing to do ALONE, by one's self---Just like being naked (like in taking a shower) or "pleasuring" one's self, I simply see MY CDing as a personal thing I do in private-----Its something I wouldnt think about doing in public or in the sight of others any more than I would go out in the street buck naked or "jerk off" in my driveway.---Rightly or wrongly, in my mind,"it just isnt done"

I may not be the "Norm" here, and I am NOT criticizing anyone, but It takes a Psychology DIFFERENT from my own to actually WANT to go out "Dressed". Just as it would take a different psycology than most of us to want to go "streaking" down the street. A "Private" attitude and feeling like mine must not be confused with a "closet CD" who WANTS to go out but does not out of "fear". Private CD a different attitude all together, and seeing how many here dont mind being public. makes me sometimes wonder if I even 'qualify' for CD status even though I do cross dress,

Im just saying that Some people CAN and even desire to be public to a degree with their CDing, But some of us do NOT, and I can appreaciate that. These are personal differences that should be respected. I just want others here to realize that some of us DONT WANT other folks to know, not out of fear or embarassment, but simply as a matter of personal privacy.
    Oh you belong here al right. Crossdressing is a personal thing for all of us
    and for each one of us it is personally different. I know it is for me. Even though I go out frequently, I usually go out through necessity.
    I don't go to clubs or things like that. I do however, run to the store or go on an arrend only because that's the way I am dressed. I see it no differently
    than if I were dressed drab. I don't stay home or switch appearances either way. I will tell you this, I usually go alone. But if my wife wants to come, she is welcome and sometimes she does.

Penny
    "Lady Fingers"

Always alone and indoors (usually)

I'm solo too. But I'm fine with it.
    It's something personal that I do for myself.

Although I do enjoy chatting with people from here. That's probably the most social aspect of it.

ALONE

I get support from my wife again now, but only up to a point. However, she lets me dress alone without any problems. I was alone for 2 years with my dressing when she wasn't accepting and I know which I prefer. There is adrenelin around when you are sneaking around but its much better to be sharing as much of this as possible. It makes every shopping trip fun as well as seeing nice dresses and clothes

Share as much as you can!
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

I am solo, have been off and on for years, I love it when cold weather gets here in New york, or when I get snowed in I can go all the way,I live alone and have a good time flittering around the house in in my danties.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Alone. SO is non-supportive. From her perspective, a subject to be avoided at all costs. Ignore the pink elephant in the room, so to speak. God forbid that, when watching TV together, one of those commercials airs that shows, jokingly in some manner, some guy wearing a dress or skirt. Silence. Deadly silence.

I do not blame her. I love her. And have loved her for decades. Yes, decades. Early seventies is when we met and I never told her about my crossdressing before getting married, and indeed, not until a few years ago did I make an attempt to breach the subject. We grew up in an era where men simply did not do this thing.

What I hoped to be a dialog ended up being a monolog. I did the talking. She stopped listening soon after "dress in women's clothing" left my mouth. Then silence. Deadly silence. No immediate questions. Nothing.

After that it was about her. "She" felt betrayed. "She" felt lied to. "She" would be embarrassed if anyone knew. "She" is offended. "She" wants to puke. Then I got the "why didn't you tell me???" rant. So I told her that I didn't want to offend her or make her sick ... I was trying to bring a little humor to, what was now, a life-changing confrontation. And very little humor is exactly what I got.

I understand her perspective. After all the years of being married to me, after all the children were grown and gone, she really didn't know me. That pissed her off, and still does. GGs have an extraordinarily long memory and can actually re-create EXACTLY what it is that made them so furious ... word-for-word. No doubt about it.

To be fair, if the situation were reversed, I would probably have felt the same. So, I do not blame her for a lack of support.

I admit that Sometimes it DOES bother me. But there is one family member that DOES know, and is very supportive. My sister. So, why do I say I am alone in my crossdressing? Because, I didn't marry my sister, or fall in love with her, or raise a family with her. I did that with my wife. Although I appreciate my sister very much and love her (we absolutely DESPISED each other until both our parents had passed away), it isn't the same thing as a supportive SO.

Nashville

I am in Nashville as well. And I am alone dressing only at home with the exception of one halloween (aka national crossdressers day, lol). My wife does not approve so I only dress when she is not around. I enjoy chatting with others like myself. I am also bisexual which my wife is also not into.

Banned Read only
    Please don't take this the wrong way, but I've read everyone’s posts and I'm really sad.

For me I basically became sick & tired of being sick & tired of keeping it a secret and one day just blurted it out; mind you it was one of the most terrifying things I've done; rather swim with sharks & their a major phobia for me.

Well this is not about me, my post is about how sad I feel and how I wish that everyone here who had a SO could have their blessing and support.

hugs

x

beckii

mostly alone

There's alot less aggrivation if I'm by myself. That is unless she has plans for Robyn that nite

Smile

[SIZE="3"]My wife lets me wear my tops and she knows I wear panties. We even share some clothes. However, she won't go out with Gennee in public. She knows that I go out dressed.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Banned Read only

Always

My Wife does not what to know.

I would not do it with another male but would dress with a GG if I knew one.

I too have been solo - in the house - since I was about 8 or 9 - Hiding it. Lately I want more. My SO doesn't mind my dressing at home, which I do almost every day - all day, so I feel pretty good about it. But, going out is another thing altogether. I'm planning an outage sometime after the new year with another CD that I met here at CD.com. I'm hoping that it goes well.

Solo

I currently live alone a I am solo in my crossdressing. Home with curtians drawn. The only one's that know are my dog and my bird and they're not talking, well the bird does but I haven't heard him say you're a CD you're a CD yet!

Peggy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Very cautious, about going out.

I tend to agree with Marina. For me, it is a solo thing, but I seldom do it. When I do, it is solo, and a thrill, though, over a year ago, I went out in public 5 times, none since. It was extremely stressful. Safer, and more relaxed, in the closet for me, at six foot ten in heels! Lucille