Thread: magic mirror

magic mirror

I read a story once on another site about a guy who finds this old mirror in the basement of a house he just bought! perhaps you've seen it. well he thinks its a nice piece of furniture and decides to refinish it. he discovers the mirror has a crudely board up back side so he removes the boards. he finds another mirror on the other side but when he looks into it he sees a beautiful woman staring back. as he moves he realizes the reflection moves as he does. He reaches out and touches the surface, the woman's slender finger touches his and his hand slips into the image. well to make a long story short,
    after awhile he gets courage enough to step through the mirror and when he does he finds that he is the woman he has seen and discovers he has a lighter frame and his body parts are new and very different and he experiences being truely female!

Would you step through the mirror? Would you come back??

Jennifer:be:

I like the idea of going back and forth. Do I have to choose or can I keep flipping?
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

In another place and time I'd say yes. I'd go into the mirror and not come back.

Mirror

Sounds like an interdimensional portal where he is a female in the other dimension. What you describe is an "energy shift" where both dimensional entities trade places. Too good to be true? Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. This may happen more often than we think without our being aware of it. Who's to say what is "real" and what is not? In fact, we may feel the way we do about crossdressing because some of the residue of these exchanges lingers within us. Nothing is impossible. Ericka/Rich

I think most of us have too much to give up not to come back. Every CD's dream to experience life on the other side !
    Lauren

That was an episode on Stargate SG-1 except instead of a pretty woman it was a Goauld... Hehe.

And I don't believe in magic!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That was an episode on Stargate SG-1 except instead of a pretty woman it was a Goauld... Hehe.

Karren
    Yeah, Karr, gotta watch out for those "snake heads". The Wraith are even worse, though(Stargate-Atlantis). I don't believe in magic per se myself. There are other forces in play, however, that seem to bend the "laws" of physics from time to time. Ericka/Rich

I remember a made for TV movie with Lindsay Wagner, where she once she put on this magical Victorian dress in her attic and when she looked in the mirror (as I recall), she was transported back to another time, to a time she was loved by this wonderful man. Real romantic. "The Two Worlds of Jenny Logan" That was a magical story and I always envisioned that I was her. I keep looking for that dress and mirror in my attic.....
    Last edited by Kristen Marie; 11-15-2006 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Spelling

Red face Double Mirror

Yes I would go as long as I could come back. Too much to give up not to come back.

I would want to expand the idea and take my SO. When I became a woman she would be come a man and we could play together. She may even want to cross dress

TTFN

Cyndie

Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode but I would step through. Wether or not I came back would depend on my experience on the other side.

It also reminds me of a song. "The Other Side of Life" by the Moody blues. (Not really about CDing but it can apply. One of my favorite songs anyway.)

The Atmosphere
    On the streets tonight
    Is the driving beat
    Of the world
    The word down here
    On the streets tonight
    Is the truest music
    You've heard
    So take your share
    Of the gifts that are there
    They all belong to you
    And come what may
    At the break of each day
    We all begin anew once more
    We all begin anew

Baby, baby, baby, let's investigate
    The other side of life tonight
    The lovers and the fighters
    And the risks they take
    Are on the other side of life tonight
    Let's lose our way
    Go completely astray
    And find ourselves again
    You know he only way to get there
    Is to take that step
    To the other side of life tonight

The Atmosphere
    On the streets tonight
    Is the driving beat
    Of the world
    The word down here
    On the streets tonight
    Is the truest music
    You've heard
    So take your share
    Of the gifts that are there
    They all belong to you
    And come what may
    At the break of each day
    We all begin anew once more
    We all begin anew

Baby, baby, baby, lets investigate
    The other side of life tonight
    The lovers and the fighters
    And the risks they take
    Are on the other side of life tonight
    Let's lose our way
    Go completely astray
    And find ourselves again
    You know the only way to get there
    Is to take that step
    To the other side of life tonight

Same here. Step through ... in a heart beat. But I'd have to come back.
    "Woman is a miracle of divine contradictions.", Jules Michelet, French historian
    Take care and God bless, Josie06[SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I would also go if I could come back. The escape would be cool, but my guy side needs time too.
    Erika Leigh

Can you ever go back

If the grass was truly greener on the other side............ I would turn back and throw rocks at the mirror till it was in tiny pieces

the other side of the mirror

Gee. I'd love to find that mirror - for the first time my mirror might actually work right for me.

Which leads to a slightly more serious question - has anyone had "issues" with mirrors? I have had a lifelong problem with mirrors as I have never related to the reflection; a profound disconnect for me that obviously is tied to an identity disorder, which is of course all wrapped up in CD/TG issues. And I was wondering if this experience of mine is anyone elses?

Is it just you that is gender-swapped on the other side or everyone? That would be interesting But I think I'm more enthused by Magic Pills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I would be happy to just have an opportunity to dress fully with a nice wig, wearing make-up an earrings and looking at myself in a plain old normal mirror.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

magic mirror

Would I step through?
    Yes
    Would I step back?
    Yea, unless my daughter was on the other side then i would probably stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hehe.

Karren
    Sorry Karren, But after the "I'M A MAN DAMMIT" episode I thought I 'd lighten things up with a little fantasy escape!!

Jennifer
    Last edited by Kelsy; 11-15-2006 at 06:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Substitute a doorway for the mirror and that was the dream I had for most of my life. When there was a natural break in my life, Janice became the dominate side, i.e. I went through the door. After several months I realized that I could not be her forever.
    Janice Ailene:

yes i would go through and come back and go through and come back go through and come back go through and come back go through and come back and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Karren Hutton your an Inspiration