Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outting the wife

Aspiring Member

Outting the wife

Seems to me wives leave husbands over stupid things like clothes. So I thought, why not out the wife.

Your wearing pants!!!
    Do you want to be a man?
    Your not a lesbian are you?

Perhaps get a bit hysterical, call friends and family to tell them of her desire to be a man, then pack up and leave.

*a bit of satire to put it all in perspective.

We didnt hide the fact that we wore pants before you married us....

"Outting" her

Okay, let's "out" the damn biddy and see how SHE likes it. Don't be surprised if we get laughed at in the process though. Funny how that works, huh? Ericka/Rich

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Wink arrrh but ....

[SIZE=3]we already have what most want [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    Seems to me wives leave husbands over stupid things like clothes. So I thought, why not out the wife.

Your wearing pants!!! No dear I wear ladies' slacks or jeans.Do you want to be a man? No dear, I'm glad I was born female.
    Your not a lesbian are you? No dear, I just adore sleeping with my MAN in lingerie.

Perhaps get a bit hysterical, call friends and family to tell them of her desire to be a man, then pack up and leave.

So, when you get histerical and call friends and family, make sure you tell them my answer to question number three!

the truth in the fashion world is that it is womans world.
    They can wear whatever they like and still be free

Quote Originally Posted by FOCD View Post
    oooooooh baby, treading dangerous water here. Suck it up. most gg's married men who wore male clothing and acted male. then, one morning. afternoon, evening or night, the man they married in male clothes discerns that he/she wants to wear women's clothes and FEEL like a woman. that is quite different from wearing slacks and jeans because it is a fashion and they are comfortable. for gg's wearing female slacks and pants is not done to FEEL like men (I am speaking strictly as a gg and understand that mtfs dress in men's clothing to be male) soooo, the whining about outing females who respond emotionaly to losing the male they married is without much depth. The response is to the loss of the world as they knew it. AND, each one is different, some of us gg's are actually incredibly warm and supportive and some are not. just as some cd's are not exactly the best example of human beings and some are.
    the satire was lost on me.

Aspiring Member
    I agree, I asked my wife, is there any clothing that is exclusively for males? After a nice long one minute pause. I got a, no I guess there isn't.

I agree, I asked my wife, is there any clothing that is exclusively for males? After a nice long one minute pause. I got a, no I guess there isn't.
    Jock Strap??

Aspiring Member
    Men's briefs?

I hope you're going to enjoy sleeping in the garage for the next nineteen months.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by FOCD View Post
    So why are most of the top designers women,

and who says men cant wear what they like and be free

I do, and I dont come any cheaper than free

Is there any clothing that is exclusively for females? Who decides what is exclusive, and let anyone tell me I cant wear what I want to wear, including

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta Lynn View Post
    Jock Strap??
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-13-2006 at 06:56 PM.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Hmm.... I think you're a bit wrong there. Mens clothes are made differently, they are shaped different..... Take a mans suit, the leg cut is totally different to a womans cut, same with the jacket, the shoulders are broader....

*gets the violins out*
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    wow, seems to me we've been down this road before. Of course, had you been honest with yourself and others, perhaps she might have met you dressed, there are lots and lots of super kinky women, too bad you settled without finding one.

Aspiring Member
    wow, seems to me we've been down this road before. Of course, had you been honest with yourself and others, perhaps she might have met you dressed, there are lots and lots of super kinky women, too bad you settled without finding one.
    Problem here, I was honest from the get go. I didn't realize I had these issues till this last spring.

Hmm.... I think you're a bit wrong there. Mens clothes are made differently, they are shaped different..... Take a mans suit, the leg cut is totally different to a womans cut, same with the jacket, the shoulders are broader....

*gets the violins out*
    Easy for you to say. Yes, I am very bored with the same cuts over and over and over again. Say, let me know next time your in the store and there are mens skits for purchase.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.skortman.com/

Now whatcha gonna complain about huh?

Easy for you to say. Yes, I am very bored with the same cuts over and over and over again. Say, let me know next time your in the store and there are mens skits for purchase.
    And I am VERY bored with your whining.
    Last edited by CaptLex; 11-14-2006 at 10:01 AM.

Clothes

Anyway, the foregoing all having been considered, Ericka doesn't give a rat's pitudie what she wears really, so it's a non issue with me. I'm just as comfortable wearing guy clothes as girl clothes as my femme self. I agree with the real gals here in saying the satire is lost on me. Then again, with me , being Ericka is about who I am as a person and not the clothes I'm wearing. Ericka/Rich

Platinum Member
    you know i was just thinking why do the sillyest threads get so many people responding??? then i clicked on this...... wonders off shaking here head......

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Smile bin liners......

u know bin liners are quite fetching !! the black ones of course , there you c !!! ul have ur very own little black number lol
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Banned Read only

Your wearing pants!!!
    Do you want to be a man?
    Your not a lesbian are you?

You would be wise to have the car gased and running before you did that...

Quote Originally Posted by tekla west View Post
    wow, seems to me we've been down this road before. Of course, had you been honest with yourself and others, perhaps she might have met you dressed,
    there are lots and lots of super kinky women,
    too bad you settled without finding one.
    ok were are they then ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Isnt it time to move on? This whole concept is really getting stale.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

exclusively male clothing

there is a term in yiddish not sure what it is exactly, but the loose translation is a "schmeckel warmer"

exclusively male

Quote Originally Posted by great gg View Post
    soooo, the whining about outing females who respond emotionaly to losing the male they married is without much depth. The response is to the loss of the world as they knew it.
    Unless the husband is a ts or wants to go full time, they are not losing the male at all. Instead they gain a male who now wants to openly express his feminine side on occasion instead of hiding it and being an incomplete person. The loss is only the SOs perception not the reality, as the male is still there. Its kinda like the glass half empty or half full outlook. It is the SOs negativity towards crossdressing that makes her view the new situation as a loss.

When you daughter gets married, have you lost her or have you gained a son-in-law?