Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being read by tenage girls

Being read by tenage girls

Tonight I got all dressed up and went out shopping. Got home from work early. At the first store the sales girls went out of there way just to say hi, and to see if I needed any help. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.
    At the second store, the sales people were also great. But, some teen girls(3 of them). Were talking very loud and I herd one say "look over there It's a crossdresser." then they started to follow me around the store with constent giggeling. how embearesing . Has anyone else had this problem, and what's a girl to do..
    Courtney

Usually they go away if you just smile at them and give a friendly wave. They normally hang around only as long as they think it is bothering you. I know it can be intimidating if you haven't been out very much. I look on it as an opportunity to educate. I enjoy talking with them when given the opportunity.
    Phoebe

Im a guy who likes bras Theresa(TGirl)'s Avatar
    Just look and wave, a lot of times trying to ignore that type of annoyance is hard, and leads to greater annoyances from them.
    *hugs and kisses*

Terri

Turn around and start following them. You just might turn the tables on them.

Teenage girls are great for crossdressers they help us develop character. Crossdressers should seek out teenage girls, if we can get past the teeny bopper gauntlet we can survive most everything.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

thanks for the great acvice ladys I feel a whole lot better now.
    Courtney

Quote Originally Posted by Lori amanda anderson View Post
    thanks for the great acvice ladys I feel a whole lot better now.
    The ladies are right turn the tables on them, say to them hey great clothes where did you get them and how about helping a girlfriend get some too, That will put them on defence, and you get some fun at there exspence
    Love Charolette

Yes, it happen at dinner one night. They all had to find someone to show . A bit of pointing and giggling. They got tired and went away. I've been out much, but that was the only negative experience that I have had.
    TTFN
    CYndie

Charollette has it spot on. Try to join them and they will dash.
    Janice Ailene:

Yea Stacie is not my real
    Teenage girls. Ya I avoid them. They can always pick you out in a crowd. They are harmless but, they do get very curious. Like all the other ladies said, Smile and wave.

There's a girl at my salon who's only 18 and oddly enough she isn't like that, in fact she is a very nice girl. I let her do my pedicure last time and she was very professional and quite fun too. She recomended a nice glitter polish to me for my toes and even gave me a nice tip on where to find some hot larger sized shoes that I hadn't thought of. I usually have the opposite experience as everyone else and this time it was a positive one.
    I'm finally out and happy. By the way I look damn good in 3" heels too!

I had problems in the past, but on my last time that I ran into some teenage girls at a convience store I just smiled at them with almost a smug attitude. Made eye contact and then walked right past them to get to the checkout. They did not react at all, besides making way for me.

It was one of those nights where I totally was happy with my outfit and how my makeup, wig, all that turned out so I was probably more confident than usual.

I have avoided them, but I appreciate the advice that I've read in this post. I think that the smile and wave are what I'll try next time I have the problem. Then I think that it will be the question about clothes. Overall, they are harmless but annoying.
    warmly, Linnea

Maybe you could have asked them help you pick an outfit out or asked them what they thought of one that you could have picked out. If I had seen a CD (if I had realised) while I was a teenager I wouldn't have made fun of them in any way. Good on you for going out in public!

Teeney boppers

It's probably about their own insecurities. I mean, if a guy can look THAT good, they are probably wondering what they are doing wrong. I'd welcome a confrontation. I'd really have some fun with this thing. Ericka/Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay Marie View Post
    There's a girl at my salon who's only 18 and oddly enough she isn't like that, in fact she is a very nice girl. I let her do my pedicure last time and she was very professional and quite fun too. She recomended a nice glitter polish to me for my toes and even gave me a nice tip on where to find some hot larger sized shoes that I hadn't thought of. I usually have the opposite experience as everyone else and this time it was a positive one.
    Not that thier all bad, It,s just these 3 girls realy got to me, it hurt. I cut my shopping trip short,and went home early. Hopefully this wont stop me from going out in the future. And thanks agin for all the words of support.
    Courtney

I don't know, I think they were just being, well, teenage girls. Think back to when you were a teen; would you have behaved much differently? They're immature, stuff like that is to be expected from teens, male or female

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by Lori amanda anderson View Post
    Tonight I got all dressed up and went out shopping. Got home from work early. At the first store the sales girls went out of there way just to say hi, and to see if I needed any help. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.
    At the second store, the sales people were also great. But, some teen girls(3 of them). Were talking very loud and I herd one say "look over there It's a crossdresser." then they started to follow me around the store with constent giggeling. how embearesing . Has anyone else had this problem, and what's a girl to do..

I always thought teen girls had special perceptive qualities that no others had; a sort of secret view past the presentation. You mean everyone reads me and they are just more mature about it? I thought it was just the girls! Sigh...Joni

Aspiring Member
    I've heard that teenage girls tend to be more aware of the presence of males around them, as a defense mechanism.

Woman of the Revolution Bridget's Avatar
    I don't know. I spend practically most of my time on campus and in town around them, and I don't feel they have any special extra-sensory-crossdressing-sniffing abilities.

Banned Read only

Teen girls seem to be a transition species

I kind of think that teen girls are a transition between child and adult like a caterpillar or pupa. They seem to be in a different world and a different Species. I have too girls one 4 and one 8. Even my 8 year old sees teen girls as a different species.

Am not looking forward to them becoming this transition species.

Invite them to a makeup party? Lingerie party? Clothing party? Oh and make sure you have as many transpeople as you can find there. The teens could probably use the makeup and dressing tips.

Kimberley.

I've told this story before, long time back. I had to do a photo shoot and needed to get a garter belt for it. So I called my fav lingerie store, told the manager what I needed, sizes colour the whole bit. She came back and said she had just what I needed and in fact could take my choice of 2 different styles. I told her to put them aside and I would be there in a couple of hours.

So, in I go and she (the manager) is busy so I wait. Meantime I am getting the "Ewwww he's one of those!" looks from the teen shopgirl. So, I start playing her (too easy). What do you think of this?, How about that? all the while dragging her around the store. I am giggling because I could see the manager fighting the urge to laugh. I was really playing this one to the hilt. Gee Richard Simmons would have been proud of me. So in the end we get back to the counter and the manager gets the goods, I make the selection and she tells the shopgirl to wrap it and ring it up. So now I let this kid in on the fact that I am a photographer and this is for a photo shoot. Then in the next breath invite her to do a lingerie or nude shoot for free... I thought she was going to die.

Ahhhhh retribution.

Oh and yes the manager suspects I am a dresser but we have never actually discussed it. Really doesnt matter anyway.

Hugs.... K
    Last edited by Kimberley; 11-17-2006 at 04:10 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

I think teenage girls are great , I just give them a cute smile and wave
    some may giggle , but most just ask me what school do you go too
    thier great source of fashion tips I know a few where I live .....
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Banned Read only
    The only real bad thing about teenage girls is that the best ones are illeagal. Most are nice, and unlike thier moms - no baggage. Ahh youth.

And the best defense is a good offense. These girls are hyper sensitive, about their weight and looks in particular, if that doesn't work, accuse them of having sex with thier dad. That will always get rid of them.
    Last edited by tekla west; 11-17-2006 at 06:29 PM.

Banned Read only

That make sense

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferMint View Post
    I've heard that teenage girls tend to be more aware of the presence of males around them, as a defense mechanism.

Probally they are more sensitive to male pheromones, good thing to many preditors out there.