Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: womans shoes

womans shoes

OK, not posted in here before but I have just had a thought and wanted to share it with you all. When men wear womans shoes long term does it affect there feet as woman's shoes are made different from mens. I think it would be ok if they were brought from a place that does shoes for men , but if they just put on womans shoes it would hurt i would think. Just a thought
    :hugs

Be good to everyone on the way up, you never know who you will meet on the way down.

Nope!

Have been wearing womens size 10 for years! I am a Mans size 8... No problems unless your feet are wide! If you've got normal width feet, then 2 sizes up from your male size should do!

Yep, they hurt all right! Heels especially....then again, isn't it the same for GG's? We probably have a harder time finding shoes that fit, given that our sizes are at the outer range....I have taken to wearing comfy flats most of the time, even they pinch my toes but once I get walking I don't notice it. As for heels, I have two pair, and it's a joy to kick them off after I've walked any distance, but they make my feet look cute and I love to wear them.

I basically could never find men's shoes to fit me... I have very narrow feet and they used to be lost in the great big boats. Gal's shoes fit fine, but I like thousands of women suffer the same rewards for being fashionable. You know the list...
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

I have waited all this time to ware women's shoes without guilt, so you will have to drag me kicking and screeming from the ladies shoe department.

Shoes

I never wear shoes that are too tight. Most "girls" hate me because I wear 9M in a woman's size. They are just right for dancing and aren't loose, otherwise they would cause blisters. I sometimes wear size 9W if I'm not going to dance but my feet are never cramped with the 9M's. Ericka/Rich

Thank you for your replies.
    :hugs

Be good to everyone on the way up, you never know who you will meet on the way down.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I guess that if we wore womens shoes all the time, we would run the same risks of foot damages as GG's do. After all I have seen many more middle aged woment with bunnions than men! Still, a risk worth taking.

Caroline

I have always thought that if I hade to go to a podiatrist, the Dr would take one look at my feet and know that I wear women's shoes. My toes have conformed to the shape of pumps!

I bought a pair of women's walking shoes, size 11W, about 3 months ago for my 2 to 3 mile morning walk. (my size is 10D)

They were a little snug at first but seemed to loosen up.

Within the last month my toes started having a slight tingling or burning sensation. i switched back to my regular shos and after a few days the sensation stopped. Don't know if it was related to the shoes or not.

I'll give it another week and try the women's shoes again.

Joan

Woman's shoes fit me better than men's. Guess I have a high instep. I can buy Janice shoes on-line and have never had to return them. Buying for my male half is difficult. Never find a good fit. Last time the salesman suggested that I try a womans loafer as the arch and instep are designed differently than men's.
    Janice Ailene:

Yea Stacie is not my real
    I never had any problems. Like any shoe I try it on first to see if it feels comfortable.

I find women's shoes way more comfy than mens. Especially the dress shoes. My male dress shoes feel like planks!

I can never understand why women find heels uncomfy. I have several pairs, size 13 with 3+ inch heels and all fit my feet like a glove.

The fun thing is that after a full day wearing heels, I feel my calves being stretched when I switch back to regular shoes.

Aspiring Member
    If I could get by with it I would wear heels all of the time.

Mens size 9 and womens 10s or 11s all feel fine on me!! Well the womens feel better and look great!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    It's harder to find shoes in a women's 12W, but they're out there. Any problems are more just due to the way many women's shoes fit a foot (male or female), which often aren't particularly healthy for the foot.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I wear a men's 9 1/2 but find a woman's 10 M fit me like a glove with no discomfort or pain. Can easily walk in the hughest heels and love strappy sandals that show off my pretty red tipped toes. Can easily walk around and stand all day and love the feeling, when I take of the shoes and walk in my stockinged feet, where I sem to walk around on my toes with my heels hitting the floor after each step. Seems like this goes on for at least 15 minutes.
    Dawn

Single and Looking!! Erica Lauren James's Avatar
    Not at all here, It hurts more when I have to take of my heels to put on "GUY" looking type shoes. As I'm a ladies size 7-7.5 (mens size 6) which is just about impossible to find.

So just about all of my shoes are ladies, just some look like guy shoes. But I wear 3.5"-4.5" heels as much and often as I can.

Kiera
    Someday You'll Find What You're Looking For
    I'm Looking for a GG!!
    If you admirer me then don't be shy and let me know!! I've gotten 4 Secret Admirers and I have no idea who you are. So please(pretty please) let me know who you are. Thanks So much!!!

I wear flats exclusively, be they Mary Janes, saddle shoes, ballerinas or Keds. I learned long ago to avoid wearing shoes that are uncomfortable or put undo strain on your feet.

Taffy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

I never have a problem.My size is a women's 9m.The heels I wear are usually 2 or 3 inches and all of my sneakers are womens.My most confortable shoes are my Keds clogs.

Read some where that women's feet are wider at the ball and narrower at the heel. Don't exactly think that is always the case, but then I don't really know. Billie Jean

I have no real problem with wearing heels all day and my wife doesn't undersand. First I try them on, hay nobody pays attention so do it. The only problem I have is with a 4" heel Where my calfs start to ack some what, 3" I can live in.

I wear a Mens 8.5 but can wear a ladies 9.5 or10. I only have 2 pair of shoes. One 2" heel and a 3" heel.

size 9 womens fits me just right , black Mary-Janes low heel , that me
    or a cute brown loafer .
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

It has been known that wearing heels that have a slingback or heel strap can cause over years, bone spurs to develope on the back of your heel. Other than that, I can not think of any condiction that would affect your feet while wearing heels.