Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of the year long story

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar

End of the year long story

Well girls, wife has asked for a divorce. She has decided that I can't be permanently converted, and she is tired of trying. I am surviving so far.

Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who kept in touch this year and helped me to keep my sanity through this. Hopefully I will be back now on some regular basis to enjoy the fellowship.

Emily Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Well girls, wife has asked for a divorce. She has decided that I can't be permanently converted, and she is tired of trying. I am surviving so far.

Thank you thank you thank you to all of you who kept in touch this year and helped me to keep my sanity through this. Hopefully I will be back now on some regular basis to enjoy the fellowship.

Emily Ann
    I am so sorry you have a lot of support here.

Anna

Emily Ann

she must have tried to convert you too her life style, she is the one losing out, hope you get to keep all of Emily and get on with your life, who knows whats ahead but life goes on, keep the faith and let us hear more from you, a newbe to this Love Charolette

is in her vest
    Hi Emily..

I am really sorry...I know that you have a heart of gold, and I hope that the saying "behind every cloud there is a silver lining" will apply to you. Love you girl
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Well you tried and we all know, cd'ing is not something you can just give up I'm so sorry it has come to this for you. Just know, we are all here for you and will support you every step of the way
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Sorry to hear this, hope this helps a bit.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Emily Ann -- I'm so sorry to hear about your problems. I'm sure things will work out for the best in the long run. In the meantime, we'll all be here for you.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sorry to get this news you know we are here for you
    Angie

girl next door
    Oh Emily, my heart is so heavy, hearing you sad news. While it is a huge loss, it also marks a new beginning for you. I wish you all the best going forward, and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Thanks girls ! Don't be sad for me though, at least I am not living every moment waiting for another nuclear explosion.

Through this year I have had to endure hundreds of crossdresser son telephone commercials, Eddie Izzard Special announcements, Trans America and Kinky Boots movie stuff, crossdresser jokes on television, and tons of other stuff which brought her wrath down on my head when it appeared. I have been yelled at for touching her pocketbook when trying to be nice and pass it to her across a table, bombed for having a pink oxford shirt in my closet, and for walking too slowly past the WalMart women's department.

What's that sound I hear? Why, it's the sound of QUIET.

Emily Ann

Thanks girls ! Don't be sad for me though, at least I am not living every moment waiting for another nuclear explosion.

Through this year I have had to endure hundreds of crossdresser son telephone commercials, Eddie Izzard Special announcements, Trans America and Kinky Boots movie stuff, crossdresser jokes on television, and tons of other stuff which brought her wrath down on my head when it appeared. I have been yelled at for touching her pocketbook when trying to be nice and pass it to her across a table, bombed for having a pink oxford shirt in my closet, and for walking too slowly past the WalMart women's department.

Emily Ann

at least youll be able to sleep with out any nagging ,probly first time in years
    cheer up just look at all the time you will have to follow your heart and panties Love Charolette

It is always sad to part with the past... but sometimes the future can be just a bit exciting. Hope you build a new adventure.

Lisa x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Very sorry, Emily-

Get Zeb Wanderers book- "Letting Go"- was a great help when I went through divorce. Cannot recommend too strongly.

Hugs,

Flo

Emily Ann
    That's the spirit. Seriously, nobel effort on trying to make it work but IMHO you are so much better off. I'm sorry for leveling judgement against her, but anyone that would turn Trans America into club to beat you over the head instead of seeing it for the touching story it is, ... well, that's just plain wrong.

Go live free little brave fawn it's whole new world and it's all yours!

-b

It's a sad thing to hear of a break up from anyone and I feel saddened for you ,but like you say you have the quiet. But don't dwell on it. Be strong and try to make the best and enjoy the extra dress time that you get. Hopfullyyou will meat someone else eventuality that will be love you for you and cope with your dressing.

hi Hun
    i am so sorry that it has come to this. i hope you both split on very good terms.. and that your life will be enrich now you can be free to be who you are. and i hope you find the special someone to enjoy your life..
    all the best
    hugs Marissa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gloria Gaynor

I think it was Gloria Gaynor who said it best in a song just think like her
    "I Will Survive"
    Or "It's Raining Men Halleluyah "

Sorry did not mean to be curt

I said what I said in a light hearted mannewr and did not mean to imply that I did not feel your pain. I hope that your future is filled with all the joy and happiness you deserve.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    I'm so sorry Emily.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I'm sorry to hear. When one door closes, another opens. You have my support. My only suggestion is to retain good legal counsel so that your rights are protected. Upset and grief over the divorce can lead to some very bad decisions if you do it yourself.

Emily, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope it isn't a mean divorce but you never know. Good luck.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Good luck with all that is to come. Will be thinking about you.
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I have the greatest empathy for you. And wish you well for the future.

Friday update

Wife sweetly informed me grown kids were pestering her for divorce answers and if I didn't tell them....well.....anyhow, better from me than her so, the kids now know about my gender issue. Wonder where this saga will go next?

Emily Ann

Aspiring Member
    They say time heals everything, I went through a divorced because of my crossdressing. No kids were involved but the ex-wife called everybody up on my side of the family and let them know what I was dressing in woman's clothes and in her mind I was gay.
    She forgot to mention about the affair she was having for over an year and why I couldn't' pay my bills.
    Took a long time to be able to face my sisters and mother and to this day I still live over hundred miles from them.
    One of the neighborhood friends that I grew up with committed murder suicide and from that day forward why I got divorced didn't seem like a bad deal to my family.
    To them I may be strange in some way but I don't do drugs, have at times drank way too much but if I feel I a need a drink whatever is bothering me, it will still be there tomorrow.
    Just accept yourself and be yourself they will come around.
    Sorry just got carried away.