Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live with another Girl Like us

Slip Lover

For a few days

I have often thought that it would be fun for a weekend or a couple of days especially if the other CD was of similar size and had similar intentions. It would take considerable prior communication. Trading short visits would also be fun. I don't think that living with another CD would be a good thing for me.

If you got to be real world buddies first I don't think it would neccisarily be all that bad, unless of course your one of those that mentioned being too stuck in their ways...
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

Exclamation I would love it

much better than living with a man !

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Oh living with a gg is so great. Learn so much. Wife has taught me a lot about being a girl. I am still learning after all these years.

I think it would be fine, if you got on great with the person.

It does not have to be sexual, but close friends would make the situation alot better

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    With all of the challenges that I go through in being a transgendered person with a wife who after 9 years still does not accept this part of me I sometimes think that living with another transgendered person would be so much easier.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I'd love a TG room-mate. They'd know where I'd be coming from, (my current flatmates are pretty understanding), and they'd dress with me and we could go out together...

That is until the "get over yourself" stage in me kicked in.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by FOCD View Post
    have any of you ever fantasized about living with another CD, TG, TS.
    Do you think it would be heaven, having another enjoying dressing as much as you do yourself? Someone who appreciates the feminity that we as transgendered have to offer?
    Any comments?

I am not interested in another man crossdresser or not. I would have to have a natural woman who would be very supportive of my crossdresssing.

We share bras and panties all the time, but that's the wife I've had for 22 yrs.......BJ

I live in rented accommodation during weekdays (work away from home) and would love if my other roommate was a CD. I could spend every afternoon dressed up freely wondering in the house!!!

Smile Roommates

I think the fantasy might be preferable to the reality.That said, a really sexy TS might be fun.-Angela