Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you SO's wish it would go away?

Do you SO's wish it would go away?

I was wondering. How many of you SO's if given the option, would make the CD'ing go away? For the SO's that have always known, and for the ones that were told or found out. I can only imagine just how frustrating it must be. We shake your world with the fact that we like to wear womens clothing, have taken a female name, and we want you to accept us cause we were born like this. Whew! It must be a mindblower! Here's to you SO's that love, accept and understand us unconditionally! But! If given the option..A big red button to push.. Would you like it to go away?
    Just wondering?
    Staycee

Wouldn't

Staycee if that were possible I wouldn't be the man I am today. She is most happy with me because I'm caring, sensitive, protective and a hard worker. The two of me are intertwined it's just not the clothes it's who I am.

Don't let my wife see that "big red button" she'd mash it with both hands in an instant.

Having said that, I'm ever so slowly showing her that I haven't really changed at all, and that I'm still the same parson, I just am now allowing her to see that I like to wear pretty clothes and skirts also.

She knows it won't "go away" but if she could make it "go away" she would.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I guess some years ago, had I asked my wife that question, the answer would have been a resounding YES.!!!..Press the button.!!!..but not any more...now she accepts and supports me for what/who I really am..and sees the positives that it gives us...She's very happy now to have a TG husband...her words..not mine.!!
    Nikki. x

Ohhhh Yesss!! I'd say that 100% of the nonaccepting and 99% of the accepting and 50% of the crossdressers wished it would go away!! Hmmmmm if it did I wonder if the 50% of us that were still here could divy up their clothes??

Dibbs on the first size 10 wedding gown!!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My wife would press the button. She's still looking for a cure for all this.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

MichelleFCD's other half
    Mostly I am ok with cding but there are times when I would knock people out of my way to get to that button. But I also know that if you took the cding out of my dh it would totally change the person I love...maybe not for the better either
    AngGG

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

that button sometimes gets close

sometimes i do feel like that button could be pushed but thats just when im really tired/down and i want "normal". but, the situation as it is, i dont live with my b/f c/d, and its very rare @ mo he does it, as he doesnt have his own "freedom" to dress, so it is restricted. and wev learnt lately to reach a comprimise, so..the red-button hasnt come into play really .
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

Surprisingly, no

This really shocks me, but no I wouldn't push the go away & never return button. I would like to have a pause, rewind & resume feature. "See that, don't do that again..... WTF was that?" OK, resume.

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.

Deal or no deal....

Absolutely without a doubt...no deal!

With the acceptance of crossdressing comes the understanding and knowledge that to "kill off" Trudi would be to lose so very many of the attributes of the Man I Love.

My husband is giving, loving, attentive and kind because of his gender duality.
    Would I give up half of my husband just so I could gain more closet space? No way!

The day I realized that I not only love, but *need* Trudi in my life was when I knew I was totally "ok" with all this.

Besides, when my husband is enfemme, he's *still* more of a man than any other male I've ever known.

Silver Member
    Well, my wife DOES wish that it would all just "go away".

She realizes, however, that that isn't me so she is very supportive. I think she knows how much this means to me and that I am really still the same person she married, just with another aspect to my peronality that she did not know at first. (although she did know about this before we were married, she thought I was just "over it"). I do question her occaisionally to ensure that she is not getting lost in all of this. Given her druthers, though, I know she would just as soon it was not a part of our relationship. i can understand this. I do spend a good deal of time and money on this. (I try to work extra to make up the personal expenses). And she did think she was marrying a "man", and not another woman.

So let's say she is supportive but reluctant. She does understand and recognise the joy that her acceptance brings to my heart, and she does know how much more I love her for this. I could not ask for more.

Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 11-17-2006 at 10:59 AM.

I must be dreaming
    My wife says that she understands that the femme part of me is connected to much of what makes me, ME. When I suppress it, my creativity just about disappears and my mood becomes very dark. I'm a designer and depend on creativity for my living. Yet, the side of CD that opens me up to public ridicule or persecution gives her pause as she is very protective of me. In that sense, she would like it to go away. If we weren't living in a such a hypocritical puritanical society, I think the issue would be... a non-issue.

Kay

Would I push the "BIG RED BUTTON"?

I'm new to all of this only having known for about a month, but I don't think that I would push the button. I love my SO for ALL that he is and since CDing is such a part of him I wouldn't want to change him. But also since this is so new to me, I don't really know what the future will hold, but I promised him to always be open and honest and to talk about my feelings with him.

LOH

Well since I looked to date a cd, that whole conept of it not being in our life is not an option! he better never quit or there will be some hell to pay!

There is never a moment I dont' want this in my life. But my guy does not do anything to ever tick me off, so that is why I am so very content.

Glad he also has no desire to stop being who he is fully....that would totally suck.

Silver Member Iniquity Blonde GG's Avatar

Smile now the guilt set in

just read thru all the posts again, and feel pretty stupid. NO i wouldnt push the button. how could i i love him, plain and simple. c/d was there be4 me, and i couldnt seriously imagin my life without him init even when its hard going, i wont give in to the probs it comes with sometimes. ive been thru worse with him, and stood standing, not budging !! ( he will know what i mean ) , so NO NO NO i wouldnt
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]angie [/SIZE]

In the begining yes I would have pushed it, now I would just walk right on past it. It is a natural part of everyday for me and maybe that is why I except it fully.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I think if my wife had the techical know-how, she would make the button herself!!!

I commend her for tollerating it, but I think deep down she is still somewhat uncomfortable about it. The funny thing is that I now wear more feminine clothes then she does. I think our roles may have somewhat reversed!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

If all those "good qualities" are really part of us

Then if we weren't CD they would still be part of us wouldn't they? OR are they learned because of who we are and not part of us. OR could we learn them without our CD activities?

Most of what I've learned has been inspite of my CD activities. I would push that proverbial button in a heartbeat.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I also looked for a relationship with a cd/tg...........but that being said......I'd want Sher to be however she wants to be.........I love both sides..........my only wish is that she/he is happy.so to whatever degree of it makes her happy...makes me happy
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Banned Read only

I am sure she would

and so would I.

I'm sure my wife would want to push the button. I however LOVE being CD. Being dressed is the ultimate thrill for me. When I get all made up and dressed from head to toe, it just feels so right! I hope someday she'll enjoy it as well. It should be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by KateW View Post
    The funny thing is that I now wear more feminine clothes then she does. I think our roles may have somewhat reversed!
    I can certainly relate to this. My SO is very 'high-testosterone' (likes to assemble furniture, competitive breadwinner, drives the car - and dresses like her slob father). Push the button - for sure! The situation is complicated by the fact that, when I dressed (and attempted to act) like a guy, she would have pushed that button, too. Essentially, she doesn't much care for any of me. She needs me to look after the kids, I need her to support me - how's that for the 'fem fantasy life'? Sigh.

My wife would hit that button with a hammer just to make sure she got it.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

My wife would love that button.

I think she tries to be understanding, but the whole thing is just so weird for her. Most of our lives are pretty complicated and cding certainly adds to the complexity.

We're at a point in our lives where it seems we're always racing around somewhere and don't have much time for each other. Besides my dressing just seeming so weird to her (she's used the word "creepy"), I know she resents that the time I spend dressing (and online) takes away from our time. I understand that. I do. I also don't know how I can go without dressing.

I think if things weren't so crazy with us (aside from my dressing), it would be easier for her to accept it, but I still think she'd push the button.
    Linda Marie Daniels

red Button

My wife would push the button. She calls all my cd support group friends "freaks"--and the wives, "If they support this, they are freaks, too!"
    Claims I should have told her before marriage. She would have broke it off. ( but i thought it was just a temporary thing--didn't consider myself a cd until 20 years later).