Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you SO's wish it would go away?

Me?? no way I have the best of both worlds It's not always a bed of roses, but I have a safe life, my children are safe, they have a loving dad, not one that is an abusive a-hole.... a drunk..... etc... I'm lucky to have Tammy.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My wife would not only push the button, she would jump up and down on it just to make sure. Even then she would not believe it worked. I AM QUIT SURE IT WOULD NOT WORK!

Danielle2

I'm sure some wish their SO's would go away......
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Oh Ya my wife would push the button and in a real hurry too. As for me, it's only been a few years that I have learned to accept myself as I am. I wish there was no need for the button in the first place.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Did and regreted it.

Mine (ex) decided one day to start a new life. She went into NA and got a new religion, a new family and a new Boyfriend ( we were married at the time). She decided that she was done with the CDing thing. The Role Reversal thing. And; expressing her inner feelings vicariously through me durring role play.

Now she is married to the guy she left me for and is absolutely miserable. He is soooooooo straight laced it isn't even funny. He thinks foreplay is turning off the lights......

That was 10 years ago. I am sure that if there was such a button that she would be trying some way to rewire it!! LOL

Love

Michelle

I would absolutely not push that button! elly was sooo miserable before she came out I couldn't imagine making her go back to being a "guy". I'm much happier as well, and as the other accepting GG's have said it wouldn't be the same person if you made the CD part "go away".
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Michellebej View Post
    I am sure that if there was such a button that she would be trying some way to rewire it!!
    [Big smile.] Whew - that line totally made my day.

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree GG View Post
    This really shocks me, but no I wouldn't push the go away & never return button. I would like to have a pause, rewind & resume feature. "See that, don't do that again..... WTF was that?" OK, resume.
    [SIZE="3"]There are times I would love those controls, on life. I have said dozen of times in the last year "If I only knew 30 years ago what I know now my life would not have been riddled with guilt" [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

The button

My wife woukd surely press it, probably a few times to be sure it worked. We had some good conversations about dressing months ago and agreed on some things together. Then she failed to live up to some of her own suggestions, which led to a complete communication breakdown. Maybe its better that way. But she would press the button quickly and repeatedly.

Canadian in Transition Jenn2716's Avatar
    Part of me says she would, and another part says she wouldn't. In all honesty, I think it would totally depend on the situation or what was going on with us at the time she was presented with the button.
    [SIZE=3]Life is what you make it.[/SIZE]

yeah, she'd totally press it.

makes me sad, but we do plan to see my therapist together again after the new baby is born. at least she's willing to try.

I hope not

I hope at this point she would think hard about hitting that button. She would like for it to just all go away but on the other hand she has seen how much it's me.

Mine would push the button in a snap!

I would absolutly push the button but I too would like the undo button. I would undo it maybe two or three times a year. Anyway I would not have to deal with it daily would be a God send. It is not so much about the cd'ing but its the unrealistic expectations and unbalance in a lot of cd's lives that I hate. AND THE VANITY OMG THE VANITY. I could really do without that. Maybe the button would have an option button instead of getting rid of the cding you could add quality characteristics like patients, balance, realistic priorities and acceptance of your man side. Male/female should be equally nurtured. Kitty

My wife would press the button in a heart beat....She hates the compatiton.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

Inspite of knowing Janice for 5 decades, she would push that button so fast your head would spin. Recently I've had a medical problem and the result is Janice has come back into our lives. She has realised that I am partially female and seems more open to Janice. But she would still push the button.
    Janice Ailene:

Yes, my wife would push the button. But she may hesitate and ask if I would be keeping my many feminine attributes and characteristics and just the dressing would go away. She likes the fact that I can bounce between outside manly things and inside womanly things and help around the house. She would be ok with my cding if it were not for the clothes.

KimberlyS - CD
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

Well, Staycee, you asked. Hope you're not disillusioned with the response; it's quite interesting.

For my answer, my wife was a perpetrator involved in getting me started in this in the first place. It all happened at "Burning Man" (www.burningman.com) several years ago. Prior to that I can honestly say the idea of crossdressing never consciously occurred to me. Now she helps me shop, etc., but everything has to be kept in proper perspective (her's) regarding the when's and where's.

Push the button? Probably, yes; but then probably want to change her mind (naturally) and undo the action. How do we win?

my wife 'accepts' my cding but wished i did not have the need to do it so she would press that button x
    OFF TO GET MY NIGHTDRESS ON

Aspiring Member
    for me Teriann's dressing is just part of the landscape i see it as a everyday thing, i always ask her are u getting dressed tonite its like a everyday question in fact if i dont help her with photo shoots and makeup and shopping it gets hum drum too me so i have to keep it exciting for me and her, so i guess the answer to your question is i have gotten so used to it would not have it any other way.

good question. Seems we all share a fialry common experience. Even when our wives tolerate us most would prefer if it went away. I have just reemerged after a 2 year gap. She is now finding an acceptable level where we can share Sarah. She is not prepared to see me fully dressed at the moment. But she is ok with lingerie. Last week she asked me to dress and offered me her silky nightie. She allowed me to wear her new shoes to jump into bed. She enjoyed bed time but I agreed only to wear what she is comfortable with. Hopefully this way Sarah will be allowed to stay out and play
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

Absolutely fabulous
    Nope.
    [SIZE="1"]"All you have to do is believe, and it's yours" Kirk Brandon

All people contain the potentiality of enlightenment; and the process, therefore, is just in becoming what you are.
    [/SIZE]

nope is the answer I would give the majority of the time at the moment but, just occasionally I suppose I would be at least a little tempted to head for it --- but i am still at the newbie stage so I suppose it just gets confusing at times still

Jess
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Short Skirts & Long Legs

Big Red Button

Not only would she, she did...but after almost a year later, whith all my things turned over to her to dispose of as she wished, she seen how I had with drawn and become moody, spending more time at work, and NO not an affair either. Just total want and need to be away from the house that held Marcie.
    Then this past November, on my bithday I was presented with a huge box gift wrapped and told to enjoy. Needless to say it was all my things along with some new Mary Kay makeup. Our agreement wa tokeep it between us two. I had revealed to m neice several years ago, to her agast, but gradual acceptance my dressing. Needless to say "V" was not a happy camper. I never ask why she had the change in heart, but one of the agreed stipulations was we keep it atleast for now in house and out of town when we went shopping.
    For me it was like being delivered from the hottest pits of hell and a revitialized relationship with my wife. Her being a former RN, I think now she sees that perhaps there is more to dressing, than dressing...Perhaps something in our genetic makeup that tells us we are women, but are learning to live with it the best possible way.

is in her vest
    I'm not quite sure how this button pushing would work, and I'm not sure what my wife might do...I really think she would leave it alone, because if pushing it meant she got the "normal man" about the house and lost the (in her words) "great wife" who does most of the cooking and cleaning, as well as the man things around the place, then she would in essense lose the "me" she knows and loves.

Now me on the other hand...I'd push it.....
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart