Thread: getting my flu shot

getting my flu shot

Went to the doctors office yesterday, I had recieved a call from the receptionest and she asked if I could stop in for my Flu shot, I had just gotten out of the shower and got dressed in a pair of ladies shorts, I had purchased at WalMart, my panties and a sports bra, unisex top, well In stead of changing I took a chance and went to the office , I got there and no one was in the waiting room , The nurse came out (she is the doctors wife), said hi to me , and to pull up my sleeve, I stood there real close she had to put the needle in the muscle part of the fore arm, I dont think she realized that I had on a ladies top and sports bra, at least she didnt say anything, what a rush, has any one else done anything like this, this in my home town, getting braver every day, Love Charolette

Congrats! You are certainly a lot braver then I am!

I went to the doctors a few days ago for an exam, and was nervous enough about them just seeing my shaved legs, body and armpits! I have now seen 3 different docs and didn't get any comments out of any of them. I think next time I will try making an appointment under the name of Kate and see what the receptionist says when I turn up!
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Red face Bikini Panties at Drs Office

I had a Dr visit once for a pain in my shoulder. Decided not to wear a bra that day, but thoght panties would be OK, bikini with a ruffle around the leg. Dr checked my shoulder then said that he need to check my body alinement and told me to strip to my underware. No chance to back out, stripped down to my panties, his expression never changed, no comment. I guess they see a lot.

TTFN
    Cyndie

I Went to the doctors office for an appointment just to talk and they gave me an examination right then and there. I thought that I would just have to pull up my sleave but they made me get undressed.
    at the time, I was wearing my shirt that I just got the rainbow store and underneath it I was wearing my lacey bra and panty, not to mention that a few days eairlier I had just gotten a very noticable pedicure.

SO, there I was, dressed in just my undies while they poked and proded me, walking around in the doctors office. They didn't ask a thing.

afterwards I got dressed and talked to the doctor and later they mailed me the results.

if I'd known ahead of time about the exam I would have worn boxers.

Never to the doctors office....always afraid they want to listen to my heart of something!! Lol. But I've played ice hockey with my sports bra on.....try to hide that from 12 guys in the locker room!! Lol. And I wear a bra to work almost every day.....

Been thinking that next summer I'm going to wear a black bra unde a white tee shirt and see what kind of reactions I get.... An experiment. Of sorts..

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I bought some netural fondation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick,
    nail polish,and clear masscara,and I go shopping in drab with all my makeup on.
    Courtney

I keep a pair of men's underwear for visits to the doc. In case of an emergency they will be a lot more concerned about saving my life than checking out my panties.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

As I mentioned in my other post I'm going Tuesday and it's a TG friendly doc as recommended by Ann Lawrence so I'm actually thinking of dressing UP to go in, well not UP but a pair of girl jeans, low rise - some new lace top panties, a bra of course...
    She may have me remove my shirt for heart listening etc so maybe I'll forgo the bra but she's going to get an eyeful anyway so why not.

It's going to be an experience but I would NOT be doing this if she were not TG friendly for sure......
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Went to the chiropractor last night bra, cami, tank top, pantyhose, lacy panties and flats. Had to lower my jeans and she had me loosen my bra to work on me. She never said a word or not even a snicker.