Thread: Leg Shaving? Yes. again....

Leg Shaving? Yes. again....

I'm curious -
    Please post a response if you fit into this boat:

1. You aren't out to your partner
    2. You shaved your legs
    3. Your partner reacted in some way

I'm interested in the reaction you received. Did they suspect you were a CDer? Did they like it? Dislike it? Also include in your description whether or not you asked if you could shave first.

PLEASE don't post and tell me I should just tell my wife. That'll just get me all fired up.. :mad: I'm definately not ready to do that. Probably not ever. That's not what this thread is about.

Thanks Everyone!!

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I shaved my legs and nobody noticed (I wore shorts in the summer and not a comment). I shaved my arms and again, nobody noticed. For the most part people are so caught up in their own lives and worlds that it is rare that they notice these things.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

You might consider telling her that your thinking about shaving your legs because someone told you that it is more comfortable and that women like it, what does she think?
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

I use an epilator and no one has commented. However, looking at pictures from last summer, my shaved smooth legs are definately feminine and obvious in shorts. People may notice but not say anything to you. But they do talk to themselves. Once when playing tennis, I had a large scratch on my leg. One woman asked if I had cut myself shaving. I ignored her.
    Janice Ailene:

is in her vest
    Hi

My wife most certainly doesn't know the full extent of my crossdressing. I do shave my legs, chest and armpits....she hasn't noticed/commented on the chest etc, but she loves the legs and often screws her nose up at hairy legs saying how terrible they look...yeah I'd say shave those stilts and be damnd...it's only hair and it does come back....unfortunately
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I need to shave my legs & arms , soo much work tho, keep running outta supplies , I heard from my nextdoor neighbor GG, to use a shick mach-3 razor works great and less nicks , I'm kinda a hairy gurl ,
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

Hello Girls, About three years ago, when my gg and I got together, we were talking about shaveing my legs. Well to make a long but great story short, she shaved them for me the first time, helped me the next few times and I have taken care of the task ever since. I shave my pits and from the waist down every two or three days in the cooler months and those plus my arms in the warmer months. One person in three years has said something about it and that was my neice. She wanted to know if I shaved or used nair! I feel it is the same as your hair on your head, long, short styled or colored etc. no one gives it much thought. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

My wife actually caught me shaving my legs. My worst fear turned out to be nothing. I've been married to her for a long time, thr first time I tried to be Kimmie wiith her was a horror, but this time it was great for both of us.

If you can trust your love for each other enough you can accept who you are and accept her loving as you are. Good luck, my prayers are with you.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

Shaving

My wife knows that I shave my leggs and my armpits also. She doesn't say much about it. She does complain when I shave my chest. I think it's her way to keep me from being passable. It's funny though, I shave all the time and she doesn't. go figure.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

No big reaction

I've shaved my legs since before I met my wife, but it 's for bike racing so there's a reason for it. I'd like to shave my chest, but there's no way to come up with a good reason for that, so I guess it won't be happening.

Karyn,

Like swimmers, better areodynamics, less dragg.
    RONDA

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] "I THINK THAT MY SWITCH IS STUCK PARTLY OPEN"

I remove all body hair (except top of head) with an epilator as well. Right out at the root. Lasts much longer than shaving but that's not your question. When my second wife and I met, she knew I removed my leg hair. At first she didnt' like it but now she does. When I started removing my chest hair, she REALLY liked. She knows I dress to a degree and although not thrilled with it loves me regardless.

Damn.....and I was going to tell you to come clean to the wife!! NOT!! Hehe.

I shave and I'm out and she doesn't like it...

Even my hockey team knows I shave my legs....well I'm the only one in the locker room that's completely hairless!! New team last night...exposed my bare legs to all 12 guys! Nobody cares.. Lost 3-8.

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Damn.....and I was going to tell you to come clean to the wife!! NOT!! Hehe.

I shave and I'm out and she doesn't like it...

Even my hockey team knows I shave my legs....well I'm the only one in the locker room that's completely hairless!! New team last night...exposed my bare legs to all 12 guys! Nobody cares.. Lost 3-8.

Karren
    Hey Karren, you should tell the rest of the team to shave their legs too.

Everyone would then have less wind resistance to go faster. Faster to score.

Generally no one cares about legs or chest hairs missing. I've never gotten strange looks at the pool because I my pits are missing hair as well. If I did I wouldn't care. I like hair on my head but that's it. I think because I cycle a lot it doesn't really get a second look by people who know me.

I have been shaving my legs,chest, and arms for a over a year now. There is not much to shave off anyway, so she has not noticed anything at all.

My Scoutmaster 50 years ago (who had a hairless chest) told me "Any monkey can grow hair, it takes a man to keep it off"

I shave my armpits, chest, legs, and nether regions off and on. The first time I did it I just told my wife I was curious on how it felt. She didn't seem to mind much. I've done it many time since and she doesn't seem to care. Unless we are making love and then she seems to really like it! However, she and myself, hate that week or so when it is growing back out.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    There is not much to shave off anyway, . . .

JoAnn's right; when you reach a certain age nature seems to take care of certain details.

If you aren't willing to tell the truth don't wear the panties.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I couldn't stand it any longer and shaved my legs armpits and chest last weekend. Wife knew but now my folks will be in town for the holidays and my old mans favorite thing to do is pull the hair on my chest. Nothing but tee's for a while i guess

Treating a skin pigmentation problem I had a little while ago necessated the removal of body hair and my GG told me to try shaving my armpits for cleanliness. So she knows I found the experience positive and want to stick with it. She's not really a fan of body hair and thinks it looks (and smells) better, at least in the case of the upper body. The only problem is my hair is profuse and coarse so the stubble comes back very quicky and is quite uncomfortable for her, so I have to really keep up with it. Just started trying my legs again, they get terrible spots so I can't shave them. Dep crean is better but still spot making so I'm braving waxing strips! Any hair removal advice is greatly appreciated.
    As for people noticing, I don't do much sport but I've never had any comments and mens hair varies so much anyway, there are plenty of guys who have little body hair anyway (you lucky, lucky lucky,lucky B***ds) Mine grows back like Sean Connery's in "You only live twice"

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplayer74 View Post
    I'm curious -
    Please post a response if you fit into this boat:

1. You aren't out to your partner
    2. You shaved your legs
    3. Your partner reacted in some way
    Well, I don't exactly fit into the category you requested, Keyplayer74, but I once slept with a new gf only two weeks after shaving my legs, and she didn't notice. Another two weeks later, I told her about my CDing, and she hadn't suspected a thing, she thought I just had naturally short spiky hair on my legs. It was a bit weird, because I'd assumed she realised I was CD because of my shaved legs, and was just totally cool about it. When she found out, she wasn't totally cool, but tolerant.

Funnily, her previous bf had been a CD, too. She just put it down to her weird karma. I've noticed it's a lot easier for women to deal with a CD SO if they have prior experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Modesty Blaise View Post
    Just started trying my legs again, they get terrible spots so I can't shave them. Dep crean is better but still spot making so I'm braving waxing strips! Any hair removal advice is greatly appreciated.
    Modesty, you should read my article on Dry Body Shaving, using talc as a lubricant. I promise you won't get those ugly spots if you dry shave. Everyone who tries this method loves it.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe