Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: being a crossdresser

being a crossdresser

hey all
    just a thought I thought being a crossdresser was wanting needing to dress up ounce in a while but it seems most of you girls want to dress all the time isn't that some thing else . and how does your SO put up with it my wife is good about it but i only told her 5 weeks ago but if i wanted to dress all the time at home I think i would wind up being alone . I still enjoy being male most of the time don't get me wrong I love dressing up just not all the time . lov ya stacylynn1
    Last edited by stacylynn1; 11-20-2006 at 06:50 AM.

Definition

Depends on your definition, Stac. I'm not dressed as a woman nor as a man all the time and sometimes I'm "both". I'm myself no matter what and that is the important thing. Ericka/Rich

Banned Read only
    as it turns out, we are all individuals, what it good for one, might not be right for the other.

Stacy,
    I think if I dressed all the time I would still concider myself a Crossdresser. Besides who really wants to be labled, I just want to be happy and if it's dressing like a Female then let it be. It's just that I can't as I have others that are more important than myself. My GLady and my son. I am glad to be my Ladies Man and make her happy that way and I have to be a Father to my son without pushing him in any direction that he does not want to go. We all make up our minds what sets us free.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

hi your so right

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    To each her own. We are all individuals and the extent we need/want to dress varies from one to another. Also circumstances and opportunity has to come into the equation. The good thing is we are all sisters under the skin and by belonging to this forum we clearly all want to share and learn from each other.

So; whatever works for you and your wife is just fine; enjoy it come what may!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Hiya Stacy. I guess the answer to your question is that it's all relevant.

I find myself dressing in womens jeans, tops and undies all the time now out in public, so it's at the stage where it's "normal" for me to wear so called womens clothes - to me they are just jeans now - nothing special about them.

I also use female deoderants in guy mode and sometimes perfumes, although rarely makeup when drab. They have become everyday items of use for me and I don't consider them female products - just something I like and prefer to use as a practical matter.

As for fully dressing enfemme, I don't have many opportunities to do so, but that's when I consider it special and I feel distinctly girly.

It also helps that I consider myself Transgender as opposed to a "normal" crossdresser, so I am more comfortable in the frequency and manner in which I clothe myself on a daily basis.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Part time is good by me....."Best of both Genders"

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am like Claire - do not get to fully transform but wear woman's clothes most of the time- slacks, tops, underwaer, make-up and flats.
    Last edited by Janailene; 11-21-2006 at 04:29 PM.
    Janice Ailene:

I suppose that if I had a wife or girlfriend, I would bow to her wishes as far as the time and place for dressing, but since I am alone, I dress all the time.

Karen Sue

50/50 for me. When the kids are home no but they have seen me in jeans and my pantyhose feet but that's all. I've never been seen by anyone but myself in the last 9 years in heels or skirts. Tough to mountain bike in the woods up a 45 degree hill in 4" pumps and a skirt but you will find me cycling or running the roads here with pantyhose on sometimes. Especially when it's cool outside and always before 9 am. Only nudes and suntans. Don't want the religious fanatics driving off the road if I'm running in my Wolford Orange tights.

I am married to but my wife does not except it any more. been out in public once for charity and was told i look great. Is it wrong that i fantasize about a man making love to me whilst i am dressed as a woman - does this make me gay?

I wear panties all the time, sometimes a bra and camo under my drab clothing. Most of us have from one time to another done the almost 100% route, but after a while I feel most go to a 50/50. Last year I had the chance to dress almost 100% of the time. everything from all the way up down to just slacks, t-shirt, shoes. I am now down to three times a week for about 1.5 hrs., in a casual mode (t-shirt, capries/slacks) and occasionally fully dressed (Holiday Enfemm 2006). My next full dress period will be on a upcoming Saturday, when my wife will be working at the Library Book Sale.

Now if I was single, I probley be more 80/20 dressing. LOL

I appear male as much as I can!
    "Lady Fingers"

i dress when i can but dress as a male more. my wife would not understand so i do it when she is not home.

Julie
    I'm very infrequent, one a year on average, but then it's all out, and in public..no interest in anything partway, or on a regular basis..still am a crossdresser though..I think anyone who enjoys it is, just varying degrees.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I live full time at home and my wife just loves. I suppose I am still a crossdresser but like to call myself a t girl instead.

It's a life choice.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

what I do

Quote Originally Posted by stacylynn1 View Post
    hey all
    just a thought I thought being a crossdresser was wanting needing to dress up ounce in a while but it seems most of you girls want to dress all the time isn't that some thing else . and how does your SO put up with it my wife is good about it but i only told her 5 weeks ago but if i wanted to dress all the time at home I think i would wind up being alone . I still enjoy being male most of the time don't get me wrong I love dressing up just not all the time . lov ya stacylynn1
    I to love to dress up but I go though little drouts then it will pop into my head,
    the urge can be strong at times. sometimes when I see a something on a rack in a store or she a woman wearing a short skirt and heels and that may triger the awsome stress the dress. It is strange how I seem to go in and out
    of the urges but it feels so goooood when I do. I live alone but I still have to be careful as I get company at times, I usualy dress at night and clean house
    cook etc. Audry

Hi Stacy,

I think we all start out as only part time dressers, but for some the desire and urge becomes ingrained. Some may find they are TG or TS, but for many it is simply a desire, which becomes more intense as we grow older and more confident with our life, to dress and present as female.

I only get to "fully" dress about 2-3 times a week for short periods and about once a month for an extended period of 6 or more hours. However, I wear mostly women's clothes MOST of the time. I enjoy the fit, the feel, and the look. So I "crossdress" or wear some form of women's clothing pretty much ALL the time.

I own only three pair of men's underwear for camping/backpacking. I own no men's jeans. My socks are about 70% women's (the other 30% are thick sweat socks for hiking/camping). I have 1 pair men's tennis shoes, 2 pair men's casual shoes, and 2 pair men's hiking boots. I don't even want to count the number of women's shoes I own, some are androgynous and I wear in any mode.

Today, I am at work. I am most definitely in the closet at work. But, I am wearing panties, women's trouser socks (khaki), brown men's loafers, brown leather belt, women's pleated khaki's (No back pockets), a white sleeveless shell under a navy company polo shirt (unisex).

In addition, I have on light foundation, light blush, loose powder, very light neutral lipstick, brow pencil, mascara, light neutral eye shadow, and of course, clear nail polish. Also, a women's khaki and silver leather banded watch, silver chain link bracelet, gold wedding band, and a second ring, silver. And one last item - perfume - "RED" by Giorgio.

Do I consider myself crossdressed? No, just comfortable. I've only ever gotten one comment about anything and that was lipstick, so I toned it down more. People may notice something, usually it's along the lines of "You're looking good, what are you doing?" But nothing else has ever been said.

I wish I could wear breastforms to work, along with more girly tops and skirts, but that's out of the question, at least at this point in time. Do I crossdress a lot? I guess most would say yes. I am who I am and I am comfortable with that.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Being a crossdresser ,is a mixture matter, sometimes I feel hyper but sometimes I feel dumb ? One day I feel fun but next day there is no fun ! I enjoy my dress up this moment but may be not the next second.Just don't know why ?
    Rain.

I've only just started again recently. I now live on my own so I can dress when I like. I'm single and don't have a girlfriend at the moment.

I've got some boots, underwear and wigs, still waiting for some dresses and a coat.

Still finding out about makeup, will probably buy N0. 7 from boots http://www.boots.com/no7/ and get the free gift.

Hopefully I'll have an outfit to go out to an Xmas Party...

Kim

I've posted on this theme before that it doesn't matter if you wear only one item of femme gear occasionally or lots of items lots of times, you still classify. Also it doesn't matter if you go out in femme gear or hang around home in femme gear, you still classify.

Unlike some here I don't feel that wearing femme gear is necessarily a gender issue. For myself, I'm a guy who loves to wear camis and skirts with heels. My wife is not totally rapt, but she doesn't freak out either.

I only get fully dressed when I go out which is once every few months. The rest of the time I wear panties under drab and occasionally add a bra. Sometimes I'll wear a skirt or a nighty around the house.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Untitled

24/7 and still a man

Without opening a pandoras box, I wear what society deems to be female clothing 24/7, and yet underneath it all I am still a man. I am a crossdresser by society's standards, by my own, I am me and I wear my clothes.

Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another