Thread: New 'thing'

Banned Read only

New 'thing'

Have you developed a new 'thing' or interest in a particular item, or seeing a GG wear a particular item, or doing a particular thing?

I have. seeing a woman wearing black leather, high heeled boots makes me melt!

OK, it's a total cliche, but I love wearing a tight sweate, cute jeans and stiletto pumps with pointy toes. I'm not sure whether I love seeing girls dressed like this more than I love wearing an outfit like this. Ideal situation would be to hang out with girls dressed like this when I'm dressed like this.
    Linda Marie Daniels

I was at a conference with tax attorneys last week. The female attorneys wore these great suits with spashes of gold jewelry and wonderful open toe pointed shoes. Could barely contain myself.....now I'm looking at Tall Girl Shops for a business suit!

Have my eye on a pair of 9 West black leather boots at Value City in my size, 11's, for $49!!!! May run over there and get them tommorow!!

Getting quite the boot collection!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

mine is a short skirt with heels and pantyhose or tights that makes me get aroused. the shorter the skirt the better.

is in her vest
    Hi

...umm, no......I suppose I would take a second look if Lady Godiva rode past, but I don't think that's a "new" thing, is it?
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

I am crazy about very short skirts also. No pantyhose. I like Thighhighs and heels.

Just got some black waistnipper briefs, very snug and I've ordered a black satin corset which should arrive next week... can't wait.

Kim

Last weekend at the Mall, this GG was wearing this pantsuit set. It was so NICE. Cream colored, kinda shear, silky, wide leg, with Black 4" slingbacks. Top was a Cream colored long sleve matching sweater, with a Black belt with a Silver buckle. My heart went pitty-pat.

Knee high boots

Knee high boots with at least 2 inch heels get me every time!

Some time ago I saw a GG in deep V-neck white sweater with just a bra underneath. By the end of that day I too had a deep V-neck white sweater which I now wear quite often and it is just fantastic.

Thats why I wear anything I have is because it looks great on a GG. Billie Jean

I love the clothes at Cold Water Creek and Talbots. Walking by one of their stores almost guarentees them a sale.
    Janice Ailene:

I'm in the Palo Alto area and there's no shortage of pampered beauties wearing scrumptious attire. A trip to the Standford mall can leave me with retina burn for days. But, alas, I know well enough by now what looks good on me and what doesn't, so it's just between me and what's affordable. I wish I could be swayed by fashion but I don't have the bod.

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Seeing a woman wearing black leather, high heeled boots makes me melt!
    I loved Yoko Ono in the early 70s, too!

I want some leather pants!!! My ex wife used to wear them with a leopard pattern top...yummy! But I still want to drop some pounds before I get them...plus they are so expensive.