Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever thought you took everything off but didn't

Women's wristwatch and dangly earrings are my problem. After wearing for several hours I sometimes forget and only notice at bedtime!

Fingernails once but caught before anyone saw and left my toes painted...Was out watching TV took off my socks and looked down, that would have been kind of hard to explain to my 18 YO daughter

Rebeca

toenails

The worst for me was the time when I had some guys working on my house and in the morning they let themselves in without announcing. One of them stared at my feet and I realized then I had them painted red. To my credit, and I still do not know how I did not blush. I just kept acting normally, gave them coffee and went on about my business. Nothing was ever said about it. To my knowledge anyway.
    One day I was picking up my child at school and I went into the school and went to the bathroom first which I never do. I was so glad I did not meet anyone as I was entering and that I went to the bathroom first, because as I washed my hands, I saw the how much mascara I had left on.

Michelia

Silver Member
    toenail polish
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Would you believe I didn't get the lipstick off properly while interstate. Went to business meeting during the day, airport and plane home, and first thing my wife said was "how long have you had that on?" Blush!! But no one else said anything then or since.

This is a fun thread!!

I've left pretty things out many times...never really been 'hauled out on the carpet' for that over sight even though several live-ins were not really keen on my dressing.

I'm growing my hair out, and wear a simple pair of gold barrets everyday all day -work -home -shopping -never had a comment.

The most close I've had from this was a couple years ago at work on monday morning. A GF and I played lots of great & fun games all weekend with a bunch of make-up we'd bought, I washed thouroughly (or so I thought) when one of the girls at work (a cool girl) asked me, very publicly, about the make up I had on..(didn't get cleaned off)...my eyes musta bugged out of my head, but I thought I came up with a pretty good answer very quickly which was, "Well, it was a HECK of a party last weekend!" Nothing more came of it *!whew!*

Nail polish is my big problem. If I was wearing polish the night before, I always check in the morning before heading out to make sure that I got it all off. I don't always catch it though.

This morning at work, I noticed a little bit of fuschia on my nails...it's been there since Saturday night. Luckily none of my friends noticed at the bar Sunday while we were watching football. I keep a couple of polish removing pads in the centre console of my car for just such an occasion.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Sounds like I am not the only one who just forgot to take things off. Oh Well!!! As long as we enjoyed it!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Yes I forgot to take off my dress Just kidding

I got to the office this morning...but before going in I stopped in the restroom. Looked in the mirror and I had lipstick down at the corner of my mouth that I had missed taking off the night before. It was just a centimenter or so in size...but due to the bright red I wore lastnight very easy to notice. I use that long lasting stuff which you gotta really becareful about taking off.

Luckily I was early and the building was empty. Cleaned it off with soap and hand towels! Close call!!!!

Aspiring Member
    yep when i wuz drunk, sorry u asked!

Just had to laugh at this one. I'm a painter and had the same thing happen to me But not painting a black door at the time. I used the greese off the pump on the hands ex. Boy did I have a hard time after that now if it does not come off with water I don't buy.............

I had been out on a trip for a week and had dressed up in the room each evening, including nail polish and full makeup. I'm sure there have been mornings that all of the makeup didn't wash off, especially eyeliner and mascarra, but no one has ever mentioned anything.

But after I got home from that trip, my wife and I were eating dinner and she asked me why my nails were red!!! I didn't see any red on them, but she sure did. I mumbled some excuse about having worked with some MIL-H-5606 hydraulic fluid in the shop. That stuff is the hydraulic fluid also known as "cherry juice." It's typically used in military applications. I don't know whether she bought that story or not, but I'm sticking to it.

Jenny

Blue tint and your avatar

Got kind of a kick out of your having blue tint on given that your avatar is 100% blue if I recall the Character correctly.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
    On several occasions I have failed to get all of my make-up off. For instance, I would take off my lipstick but still have way too much red tint left. Or mascara that I didn't completely remove. Once when I was working in a very macho environment someone asked me if I had eye make-up on. I muttered something about that I must had something on my hands when I rubbed my eyes. When I immediately went to the bathroom I found very obvious blue tint still on my upper eye lids. Dooh. And I have left jewelry on by mistake.

I was in a hurry one day when I was doing a dress and drive and I changed to go into a Kohls to look at dresses. A lady stared at me...then my neck...then at me...I reached up and oh my...I still had on my peral necklace. I literally ran for the door.

Beth
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

I came really close one time. I had been dressed up in my French maid outfit. After I was done and ready to leave the house, I happened to glance in a mirror and saw that I was still wearing the little white lace collar. Too close!!!

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    I was selling off some tools I no longer needed, anyway I sold a airless paint sprayer to someone and was showing him it outside my apartment only to realize later that I had nothing covering my toes which had nail polish still on them. I was wondering what the guy thought but he didn't ask, but I am sure he had to have noticed them. I do live in the part of town which has a high percentage of GLBT persons living in the neighbor he probably just assumed it cames with the territory.
    Joan Lynn

Just a girl stranded on her little red island amongst a lovely sea of blue.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, for those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

Baby Wipes

BABE WIPES WORK ASOME I DRIVE A SEMI AND I USE THEM FOR JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING EVEN MAKE UP.I TOLD MY WIFE ABOUT USING THEM FOR HER MAKE UP AND SHE SAID IS THAT WHAT YOU USE ON THE ROAD AND I SAID YEPPP! CAN'T DRESS AT THE HOUSE I HAVE 2 KIDS.
    LIFE IS A BEACH.WALK IN THE SAND HAVE SOME FUN LET YOUR HAIR DOWN.

After being run over while crossing the street, so one had called an ambulance, I had hit my head, and badly sprained and ankle, I was in a good deal of pain, but when the ambulance medical team wanted to remove my shoes and socks, I was ready to fight, I finally convinced them to wait until we where in the ambulance, and on the way to the ER, because a large crowd had gathered,and I had red toenails, so on the way to the hospital, I have this two real macho types in the back with me, they pull off the shoes and socks, and there is the polish, I was just in to much pain to really care much, but by the time we got there and they ran me into xray, where a young male tech was running things, I did care, did not really apprecate him telling me how nice the color was! My wife showed up saw what had happened and went down to the gift shop, got polish remover, and came back to the ER ahd removed the polish from my toes. As we left that morning, I noticed all the hospital staff looking my way and wispering to each other, Thats the Guy!
    since then I don't wear polish to town!
    Tina B.

I seem to always forget about my watch. It's very small with dolphins on the face. Not a man's watch for sure. I told someone once that my SO said that it just stops working on her and starts back up when she takes it off. That seemed to satisfy them.
    I've also forgotten to remove my lipstick sometimes. Sometimes, that's the only makeup I wear. It's easy to forget about it, especially when you don't see lip prints on your glass of iced tea.

I always wear the watch anymore... and it never quits! It does gain about 15 secs a month though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I mot out of my semi the other day with my Bra stuffed and didn't notice right away. Then it hit me, what's the wieght on my chest. Oh S--t, here I am out along an interstate checking the truck with big ol tits. I held my shoulders forward so they didn't look so big. I don't know if anyone noticed.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

you bet. Got caught with a champagne colored nail polish at my SO's work. I had to bring some things she needed to her for the day. We had a girlie night the night before and this was first thing in the morning and.....there was no nail polish remover!!!!! Hmmmmmmm. I figured what are the chances of running into someone. Low and behold.....I happened to run into the maintenance guy whom I know as a macho ...guy..guy. We've hung out and had beers, rode dirt bikes....He asked "Dude....is that nail polish"..All I could say was "yeah dude"..."Get sauced up around your lady and she can talk you into some interesting things...(I was on the spot and couldn't think of anything else)..Hey whatever she wants"

he was cool though. His response..."Hey whatever man" Still though...he does look at me a little weird now and again.

Left Stuff Out

I have not left too much stuff on...but I have left out wigs or stockings or such. My wife reminds me the next day with a stern look.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I walked out of the house with a large lavender bow in my hair. I noticed it when my head hit the headrest in my truck

I loved reading these messages. I was on a business trip about a year ago and was dressed up in my hotel room. I ordered room service and changed into my drab clothes, but of course had my pantyhose on underneath. I meant to put socks on before they delivered the food. When they knocked on the door, I totally forgot I hadn't put them on and answered the door with my feet clearly showing I had pantyhose on(of course it was black too and stood out). She didn't say anything when she dropped off my food, but I made sure to give her a very nice tip.