Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever thought you took everything off but didn't

Question Ever thought you took everything off but didn't

I was dressed up one day and doing things around the house. I decided I needed to mow the lawn. I changed back into my drab clothes, and was mowing the lawn. I was mowing out front of the house by the sidewalk and a boy of about 12 or so rode by on his bike. He gave me kink of a strange look and kept going. When I was done mowing I was in the house and went into the bathroom, I glanced in the mirror and noticed that I had forgotten to take out by Barrets (little Silver ones) one on each side of my head. Then it hit me about the boy on the bike. Boy did I feel like an a_s. Has this happened to anybody else??? After this I made sure I checked real close.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Oh yes, a few times. Usually earrings. Sometimes a bracelet.

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why feel like an a_s? I'm sure that by the time the kid rode 100' he had forgotten all about it, but, so what if he does remember? I know what you mean but sometimes we (crossdressers) are our own worst enemy. My favorite saying is: "this is NOT a dress rehersal", this is the one time through this life that we will have and when it ends I don't want to have a case of the coulda, woulda, shoulda's. It's my life and I'm going to live it the way I choose to, not in a way that society says I must.
    So don't worry about the small stuff, just live your life.
    Hugs, Sandi

has this happened to you

Doh!

yes my make up. but it was at a convinces store and i never went back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahahahahaha...

For me. NEVER. I always remember to take EVERYTHING off.

On several occasions I have failed to get all of my make-up off. For instance, I would take off my lipstick but still have way too much red tint left. Or mascara that I didn't completely remove. Once when I was working in a very macho environment someone asked me if I had eye make-up on. I muttered something about that I must had something on my hands when I rubbed my eyes. When I immediately went to the bathroom I found very obvious blue tint still on my upper eye lids. Dooh. And I have left jewelry on by mistake.

I remember answering the door on one occasion, only to find a double glazing salesman looking at me very strangely. It was only after he had gone that I realised that I was wearing a PVC basque with rubber stockings and a gimp mask. Boy, was my face red.

MANY MANY Times.....

Baby Pink earring studs, run up to the store and never even noticed I had them in.....

I wear a womans watch (not at work) everywhere.....

UPS man comes by, pink tank top, thought nothing of it - toenails painted to match. Simple smile and he was on his way.

Never really matters, in fact the UPS man smiled so maybe it was a good thing.

Unless you see that person again Then it might matter.
    Scottie
    You must dare to disassociate yourself from those who would delay your journey... Leave, depart, if not physically, then mentally.
    Go your own way, quietly, undramatically, and venture toward trueness at last.

-- Vernon Howard

Left something on...

I was happily doing my Sunday morning run on the fairly busy and crowded strand in Manhattan Beach California, cruising right along and feeling very good - and noticed my fingernails were still bright red and just lovely looking. I just couldn't hide my hands well enough to allow myself to feel comfortable - and I still had miles to go to get back to the safety of my home.

That was a few years ago. Today... I believe I would just ignore it and have a good time.

Dozens of times, it seems I have received comments on how nice my eyelashes were looking.... But then I have been dressing for around 35 years - and well, slips happen.

And then there was the time one of my playmates arrived at her home, having forgotten she was still wearing my chain and padlock on her waist.... Hehe. Ah, forgetfulness - ain't it exciting?

Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TVStevie View Post
    I remember answering the door on one occasion, only to find a double glazing salesman looking at me very strangely. It was only after he had gone that I realised that I was wearing a PVC basque with rubber stockings and a gimp mask. Boy, was my face red.
    lol.....i have to say that is hillarious

A couple days after Halloween I went to work. One of my female co-workers looked at me and loudly announcer to the entire office, "He's wearing makeup!" AARRGGGHH! ! !
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Boy, and I thought I goofed. I guess from what I have been reading here that I was a far cry from everyone else. I did dress up one and left a little eye liner on. OOPS! The Drugest at the store looked at me strange too.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I saw a Cruise Director get very embarrest one time. He had been demoing "DelSol" nail polish. This is nail polish that is CLEAR indoors but turns bright RED in the sunlight. He demoed it using a black light. Then later in the afternoon we meet him in town. Stopped and said hello and chatted a bit. Then my wife commented on his bright RED nails. He looked at them and started laughing and said "No wonder all of the men are giving me a werid look".

Red face Pearl Necklace

One it was answering the door and a neighbor saw my ear rings. I seem to have trouble with my pearl necklace. Don’t know what it is about forgetting to take it off, but I have on several occasions.

TTFN
    Cyndie

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I was dressed up one day and doing things around the house. I decided I needed to mow the lawn. I changed back into my drab clothes, and was mowing the lawn. I was mowing out front of the house by the sidewalk and a boy of about 12 or so rode by on his bike. He gave me kink of a strange look and kept going. When I was done mowing I was in the house and went into the bathroom, I glanced in the mirror and noticed that I had forgotten to take out by Barrets (little Silver ones) one on each side of my head. Then it hit me about the boy on the bike. Boy did I feel like an a_s. Has this happened to anybody else??? After this I made sure I checked real close.
    I think deep down we do it on purpose ,hoping some one will notice, I had on lipstick one time and was getting gasoline, the attendent mentioned that my lip was bleeding I said thanks and just went my way, Love Charolette

Earrings

I totally forgot about my earrings when I went grocery shopping. They were not studs, but 1" hoops. I got a few looks from women but I thought it was the Newport News Jeans & women's flats. I almost freaked when I looked in the car mirror & saw the hoops.

Yeah!!!! Jewelry mostly, not cleaning off my makeup well enough, and I'm fore ever loosing tract of the stickon nails......have found them stuck to my male pants and I know there one under the seat of one of the company vehicles!!! A small price to pay for crossdressing on an expense account!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I've never left things on but have left things out by accident. Occassionaly I'll forget and leave a pair of pantyhose on the bed, on the dresser or by the side of the bed where I change but since she knows about them she only makes a slight comment about them. "Uh you left something out again" but not nasty. One time the dog brought a pair of pantyhose down stairs while some friends were over watching football. She took them out of his mouth and she apologized while looking at me. She kinda made me feel silly about it later on.

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    I've forgoting mascara a couple times and people have said something.

Wristwatch

Karen Sue

Yes earrings but these days who notices.LOL One other thing I just did I put my garters over my panties I almost peed my pantiesDUH:
    LOVE & HUGS Georgette

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be
    On the Road to a better Place

If, God put you there, God will help you through it.

My wife is good at letting me know if I missed anything.

I don't 'do' makeup very often, but sometimes she'll come home after I've been practicing, look me over closely and say something like 'Do you still have eyeliner (mascara, foundation, lipstick, whatever it may be) on? It is amazing that I can spend 10 minutes with soap and water and think I've taken care of ALL the traces and she'll still point out a spot I missed.

A few weeks ago I went right from being 'dressed' to another activity in the evening without the opportunity to go home to wash. I used moistened towlettes in the car to get off as much as I could. I kept using clean ones until they came away with no makeup on them after I wiped my face. I thought I had done a good job until I had to use the restroom later in the evening and noticed a large patch of foundation on my neck below the jawline that I had completely missed! It was so obvious when I saw it in the mirror that I was surprised that nobody else had said anything.

This thread also reminds me of a time a dozen years ago now that I was out with friends when I split the seam of the old pants I was wearing right open from belt to crotch! (talk about 'catastrophic wardrobe failure'!!)

I was wearing very colorful lace panties at the time and was sure I was done for. I quickly took off my jacket and tied it around my waste for the rest of the evening.

Someday I'm sure I'll miss something 'critical' and it will end up outing me once and for all.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Better late than later NatalieH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I had forgotten to take out by Barrets (little Silver ones) one on each side of my head.
    Amy,

Several times I've noticed bits of nailpolish that escaped the remover, but no one else has noticed. Almost left the house a few times with earrings on, but caught myself in time (or at least in the car!)

As far as barrettes, since I've been growing my hair out I often have one in, and have received only one comment (from my 30 year-old son) - if you've got long hair, why not?

Natalie

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Just the other day I had been practicing make-up as I had a few quiet hours to myself. I cleaned up and thought no more of it. Then my daughter dropped round; " what have you done to youe eye Dad, looks like eye-liner"! (Why does she have to be so observant!!!)

Fortunately I had been painting a door earlier in the day and was able to pass it off as paint I must have smeered on when rubbing my eye. A bit too close a call for comfort though!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]