Thread: You girls give me hope!

You girls give me hope!

I am still kinda new to all this, but looking through your Avatars as I post I am most impressed. That such a wide crosssection of "girls" can look so sucessfully feminine really gives me hope that such ambition is not futile.
    Many thanks
    Love
    Modesty

Smile

Hello Modesty,
    I've been reading post here for sometime, but recently joined the group. Yes, I find the members willing to offer great advice, support and encouragement. This is a really wonderful group.

TTFN
    Cyndie

I'm glad you have hope!! But then again we don't post our ugly photos either!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hello,
    Looking in the mirror at myself, I see that I am still a work in progress. By the time I achieve "the look" that I desire, I'll be over the hill or under that hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm glad you have hope!! But then again we don't post our ugly photos either!! Hehe

Love Karren
    Bite your lip I don't HAVE any bad photos. Mine are all perfect!

I was going over some of my photo from the past and I can assure you, they are not going up. Fashion statements or what was I thinking???

Glad you are posting!

hi there well my avatar here is 1 out of 10 so.. i have to try hard.. but why can't you go to a dressing service there are plenty there in england.. you will have a amazing time and you will learn how to get it right .. it's just know how and practice ,practice, practice ...hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]