Thread: crossdressing

crossdressing

it seem like the more you crossdresss the more you get comfortable whith it and the more you go out it seem that you get better at crossdressing . what do you think?

This is like life itself the more you do something the better you become at it.

I think as we assert our freedom to express our gender preference, if does become easier, and as we practice that expression, we do get better!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

It seems to me that the more you do it, the more comfy it becomes, but the more natural it feels for me anyways. Sometimes i feel like i should have been a girl all along.

It's just seems more natural when you give up trying to be what you are not. I'm not sure if I'm a girl or a boy (to steal a quote) but I accept that sometimes I need to be one or the other, and I love being both. If I had to choose one over the other though, I'd be a GG without second thought.
    Kimmie W

Every day gets better!

"Practice Make Perfect"

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I think what actually happens is that as we get older we become more unconfortable with our male side.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

No question about it. Putting on my makeup seems second-nature to me by now, and I'm much better at picking out clothes that I know will look good on me. Same goes for walking in heels, and how I carry myself. My current project is working on my voice, it's getting much more natural with practice.

I totally agree! At first I liked the "it feels good because it's wrong" feeling. Now that has worn off and now I just do it because I feel more confortable. An example is I always have my toenails painted. I am now consideriding going to get pedicures.

hey slamdodger

went out in the streets of san fran for the first time saturday nite...had a great time walking, skirts moving, playing with hair, being called miss! wondered Why i didn't get braver, sooner...
    life's too short...
    practice, practice, practice...
    makes perfect!!!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by slamddoger View Post
    it seem like the more you crossdresss the more you get comfortable whith it and the more you go out it seem that you get better at crossdressing . what do you think?
    well your post say's it all. just keep on doing what you are doing .. hugs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think you're right. Next question.
    Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I agree the more you dress the better you get at it. The more you go out the more confidence you get to go out again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Smile it does ge5teasier

I could not agree more the more we dress the more it becomesa part of who we are. The stocking/tights, panites and bras that i wear almost every weekend are becoming what i wear. I don't look over my shoulder and wonder if some one is noticing bra strap or that my socks are abit tight or have a sene. I wear my jeans all the time now. I can wear tan panty hose te same why i would go with out socks. It goes in small steps but each one brings us more freedom and yes a more feelin of peace with our selves and to some degree with my SO. i think as I get more excepting of I am she gets more ecepting of who I am. It is a wonderful transition along the road to acceptance.

Have a wonderful thankgiving all.
    Hugs Debbie.

I always enjoy dressing en femme and it is so natural to put on a skirt and hang out. Dressing up is perhaps no longer the mystery that it once was, just very pleasurable and relaxing.

The trick is looking graceful in a Gone With The Wind gown while skydiving while playing the lead guitar solo on Heart's 'Barracuda.'

Yes, I can't find any real fault with that... unless you had incredibly bad taste and got worse at crossdressing the more you went out... nah can't see that happening...

Kim

No doubt....practice makes mo better.... and I'm to a point where I'm as comphy enfemme as i am in drab... maybe too comphy since I've had to look down more than once to see how I was dressed!! Emotionally it feels the same!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

No question about it. I just wish I could practice more!

I think it's called "evolving." We humans seem to be particularly good at it!

So, welcome to the human/girly/CD Human Race. If you didn't improve and evolve....might as well be dead!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper View Post
    The trick is looking graceful in a Gone With The Wind gown while skydiving while playing the lead guitar solo on Heart's 'Barracuda.'

been there, done that

Quote Originally Posted by DayTripper View Post

Just so I'm one of the guys (or girls) jumping with you. I go first though, so's I can get a shot of underneath that petticoat on the way down. Hey, whaddya want? I am a guy you know. Some things never change! Ericka Kay