Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does anybody shave all

does anybody shave all

can anyone tell me about shave down there,, is there a methhood, or any
    avice on this delicate subject. do's and don't's...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Don't use aftershave.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

My advice is....Before you try the real thing.....Stick a cactus down your pants for two days and see how you go on.

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    I highly recommend shaving down there as long as you can keep it up. First you have to give yourself a close trim. Then gently use a razor with lots of gel and go slowly. At first you will get a few cuts and bumps but if you keep shaving your skin will get use to it and you will be fine. Also moisterize. I have been doing this for years. I shave every day and the effort is worth it. The feeling is just so wonderful and eventually you will never want hair down there again. Trust me. Now go try it.

Hugs Sasha Anne

Than Nair is out of the question,,,, Hee Hee

I shave from the neck and have for the last year. If you start it takes a little time to get used too. I had a rash for a month till my skin got used to it. Now i would never go back. Just remember to go slow and take your time. I applied lotion after for a while but dont anymore.

Ok:: once had a Vasectomy and it was quite itchy for a while. The gel sounds better than the saving cream. If it feels has good there as it does on the legs it will try it tonight,,,Thanks

Ack!

No razors for, thank you!

Seriously, I've been shaving my crotch for about twelve years. First, use an electric trimmer (like a barber uses) they have small ones, like beard trimmers, to get the hair as short as possible. Then use an electrick shaver, one with a microscvreen head, the triple head ones tend to nick you, so stick to the screen type. I never get irritation or nicks, so it's shave and go.

Cereal Killer Ashley in Virginia's Avatar
    Veet. Does the trick for me.
    If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people, like I am now.

Thank you I am open for advice of any kind. Thank again Ashley

Don't use a straightrazor if you have a cold; sneezing might not be good!
    "Lady Fingers"

Great advice Brianna

Thank you Sasha

OOOOOOOOOucH!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 12-10-2006 at 10:08 AM.

shave and a haircut - two bits

Been shaving there for, wait I'm out of fingers, 16 years! Use no dull razors. Shave in the shower. Don't loose your balance though. I use aloe strip 3 blade Schick disposables, they work well. BIC's cut too close and cause me discomfort sometimes. Never used an electric. Like our faces & legs, to each their own.

The itchies occur in the underwear leg band region for me if I skip days. And for you girls thinking SRS, its good experience to learn just how much hair you have there as you'll need to have all this hair removed before surgery (Electrolosis there? Ouch!). And for those CD's who still have regular old sex with a partner, you'll love clean up afterwards; no hair to have to go shampoo clean. But maybe thats more than you wanted to know. ;-o
    Last edited by melissaK; 11-22-2006 at 07:14 PM. Reason: typos and more info

Shaving

Great advice I plan to go through the prosess tonight..I have been wanting to do it but was'nt to sure now I cant wait,, Boy do I like this site ,,
    I have learned so much in three days on here than I have all my life.
    I would like to thank all of you

If you don't mind a little bit of pain you can try waxing.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Audry View Post
    any avice on this delicate subject. do's and don't's...
    Don't use a cut throat razor...

Kim

Aspiring Member Sasha Anne Meadows's Avatar
    Shave all your body hair girls. You will never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York View Post
    My advice is....Before you try the real thing.....Stick a cactus down your pants for two days and see how you go on.
    LOL, I just did it this past weekend and the first 3 days were exactly that - cactus like.

Used gel and the 3 blade Shick brand new blades, but that's twice in a lifetime, both times itchy. I think if you do it enough that goes away.

I shaved everything else too. Baby smooth. Now I have to find an extra hour every other day to stay that way :undecided

Have been shaving all for the pass year. Every other day first month was the worst. Now it's easy no problems. Well maybe the back. Sometimes I miss a spot.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

sure luv..

biggest don't....don't cut yourself!!!

i bought a body shaver...electric razor with different plastic heads for how long you want to trim down...can be used wet or dry....much safer then a blade!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Big Hugs!
    Ash
    [/SIZE]

hi girls for a few years I shaved everthing from the nose down I was losing the battel as soon as I shaved it seemed to grow back within hours it seamed. so a few years ago I started getting waxed and let me tell you I would never go back to shaving it last weeks and its not as bad as you think it would be it only hurts for a second so tyy waxing it is great
    love jennig

For gods sake, don't try to use an epilator!

DeniseCD - A Beginner

28 years & still shaving

I've been removing hair from various parts of my body for years - my scrotum & shaft for 28 years and recently my back & arm pits. (Why did I start? A different story for a different time.) There have been times that I let the hair grow back all the way, but I always go back to removing it. Hair is not the same from one part of your body to another and hair is not the same from gurl to gurl. So what works on your face may not work on your tush, your legs, or your armpits, but for me a good gel shave cream & multi-edge safety razor has worked fine for my sensitive areas as well as my beard (However, my wife likes to use VEET on my back). Obviously, when I first started shaving (an inexperienced clutz) I frequently suffered with nicks & razor burns, but now it is second nature and hardly ever get a razor bite. BTW - it does itch for the first week or so, but your skin gets use to it. I shave down there daily - at the same time I shave my beard and my arm pits. (I have a shower mirror & shave when I shower.)

I've tried all the methods - Nair, electric razor, waxing - all with the same results - at first there are nicks & bumps. However, if u don't get too zealous they will eventually go away. My advise is to do what you are comfortable with. In my experience there are four essentials: 1) First time, regardless of method - use electric clippers (or scissors) to de-bulk the long hair; 2) use a good shave gel & multiblade razor; 3) shave in the direction the hair grows (usually toward your feet - after a few weeks your skin will be conditioned and u can experiment with shaving up or across the direction of growth - just be ready for the initial razor bumps). 4) Wash the shaved area with abrasive scrub or mild oil-free soap to exfoliate the pores . The bumps get red & pimply because the pores get clogged and an exfoliative wash keeps the pores open. (My best success is with Neutragena's RAPID CLEAR) If u have bumps, don't shave them the next day- let them rest (heal) for a day or two, otherwise you'll just nick them again & again. Also, I've used after-shave lotion with good results.

The rough, thick pubic hair (above & around the genitals) is tuffest to shave w/o causing razor bumps - so generally I don't do this area.

I hope u find this advise helpful. Most of all - if my advise doesn't work for u try a different method. But don't give up early. You'll find a hairless tush is very sensual and your SO will enjoy not gagging on the "pubes". Let us know what works best for you.

Kisses,
    DaveAllen (a CD with a male ID)

Everything ......... except my head and my forearms!!! And never had a problem except itchy legs.....

K
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Red face

First off be sober! I've been shaving from the nose down for years,the main thing to remember is to use a new razor. It takes time for you to get use to it. I shave once a week and now that my body is use to it I don't get as many nicks and scraps like the first time, my legs looked like a side of beef hanging in a meat locker and I was very careful not to wear anything that would rub them.
    Last edited by janet p; 12-09-2006 at 12:13 PM.