Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel that there is both a female and male personality inside you?

Do you feel that there is both a female and male personality inside you?

This is what I feel like sometimes. It's like when the female persona takes over I need to wear pretty clothes. I've always felt like I've got two very destinctive people inside me and one is a beautiful woman.

Anyone else feel this way?

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Two people inside

Of course Bren, but I finally have them both balanced and I am in control, rather than one or the other of the personas. Ericka/Rich

I think you just explained alot for me. I have to say that's me..er..us!

Yeah, except for that beautiful part.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I thought I would mentiom this because I consider myself an "escapist" CD--somewhat the exception to most of the posters here---although we make up a significant number of the CD ranks.

An escapist does NOT have a fem side to go to, but rather "escapes" the male ,RL self. sorta like taking a vacation from ME. we become 'female' to escape the male rather than to take on a "female side"----I think a sign of this is that us escapists have no specific woman or look we become that is we have several looks , just so they are female, whereas those with a fem side usually take on the Same fem look and personaliy in fem mode.

Simply put, YUP!!!

I think we all have that going on in our heads. It's nice to see that some girls have control of both sides it can make life easier to manage. I believe that all the things that the girls here have to say is helping me to get a grip on who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bredalee25 View Post
    This is what I feel like sometimes. It's like when the female persona takes over I need to wear pretty clothes. I've always felt like I've got two very destinctive people inside me and one is a beautiful woman.

Anyone else feel this way?

ttfn
    hmmm good question .. for me no just the beautiful woman. i don't feel like there are two minds in me just the one..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No! Yes! well maybe!

Does it count if I have conversations with myself?

Yes; absolutely. I can even feel it when it is time for a change. In fact with many years of being in a 'manly' profession; I feel it is time to give much more time to "ME" in order to balance out "our" life.

If fact there are three of us. HIM, ME, and OUS ( the central me).

Gold Member
    No I'm just one person in my head right Tina?

Not really although I am mainly male in guy mode and all fem in girl mode....but it's still me...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I dont think i relate with that, i think i have a way more female side, i dont relate with males well and dont find i see eye to eye or understand them much, as such i dont have very many friends especially males. I do have alot of female friends/acquaintances, and when we get together we always talk for hours, but i think that they dont understand me much because im not as male as the rest, good thing bad thing . So i have been struggling with the decision of what to do for years and waiting for the right time . Hope this is the time, tired of being closed off from the world. Sorry to ramble on

I sometimes wonder if there are two "me"s or if there is just me, with different aspects. I'm a very practical person, so can fit in with most males, even though I prefer the company of women, but also have an artistic side and cook, sew, knit, crochet, paint, write (bad) poetry, and (even worse) prose. I don't have an alter ego, it is just me, no matter if I am CDing or wearing welding gloves and goggles. Mind you, welding gloves, goggles, and panties under the overalls does appeal

I don't mind being a man most of the time but when Audry whats to come into being I will do what is posible to make her happy,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

Yes male when dressed male and female when dressed female.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I used to act differently in male and fem mode, but that line has been blured the shift has been to the fem side. Things I do in male mode shaving, weight loss, hair length and highlighting all for my fem side. I can be Kristen dressed in male mode it is a state of mind now more than how I am dressed.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

Wink

this is a really neat question!!!

i think that our sexuality and our gender identity are much more of a continuim than a discrete on/off type or one/or the other type thing.....

there are extremes and some of us are 100% male or 100% female and same for straight or gay....but the rest of us are on the continuim......i have seen some very very masculine looking and macho crossdressers who when you talk to them, their incredible feminine energy is really really great... and there are some very femme looking dressers and yet they stalk around with Coors Light(cmon this is a very bad beer!! LOL)...watch tv at drag bars....or anything in between....

i think that those of us that crossdress are EXPRESSING the feminine part of us as if we were 100% female....its just a part of our gender identity that is always there....

the interesting part of it to me is WHY WHY do some us want to express that feminine part even though we were born male...i really think there is some femininity in all men and us crossdressers want to express it and noncrossdressers just dont ....

for anybody that read this far heres the question.,.....am i drunk????

.... of course i am...LOL.....just a bit drunk anyway

but i still think my answer is valid and deserves deep psychological discourse...nite!!!!!

have fun
    michele

I feel the same way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]If you don't have enemies you don't have character.
    87% Lefem[COLOR="darkred"]

well then here's to you audrey!!!! <<clink>>

Ya, I seem to be just me no matter what I'm wearing. I do act differently in man mode, simply to not attract attention to myself for my lack of "maleness". I've learned how to hide my fem side well enough that it was sometimes hard to bring it out in private, now, sense I've been going to a therapist for my gender issues, it's getting harder to hide it in public. Maybe it's because I am more accepting of it now. I've come to believe that my personality is somewhere in the middle, I tend to tip towards the fem side if I let myself.

booyaka

Lately i can tell my girl side is going away i haven't been into be a girl since after halloween. As for having a male and female personality i would say i do have both, the one really needs to go away.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

No.... Just me, myself and I.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Personality?

Mmm, don't know yet, whether I have a female personality. But, I do know, that whatever makes a female different from a male, besides biology, is inside me, and I can feel it.
    I've struggled most of my life, trying to understand these feelings, now I've learned to accept them.
    I think that if I accept both parts of me, I'll end up being the person that I was ment to be.

First man and woman

If you believe the Bible, Eve was made from a part of Adam, right? That would answer a lot of questions about "why" we feel this way right there. If indeed Eve was originally part of Adam, it means that we are a closer match for the first man than the first woman, as he was essentially "both" before the split. Ericka/Rich

yes he has his time and shes got to have hers